It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another vehicle attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: _Phoenix_

originally posted by: _Phoenix_
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

If someone killed my family, I would go after the ones that actually did the deed. Not some random people on the way back home to their families.

Extremism on either side is the same thing, becoming an extremists means you become the same as the extremists you hate, the only difference is that one side is using religion as a tool, either way killing civilians is wrong.

How does an individual address their grievances when its a government?

Western governments have been bombing, attacking, occupying, installing dictators, overthrowing governments in the Middle East since at-least 1953 with Operation Ajax.

I know the media and TPTB have taught us that Moslems are motivated by religion but I would argue that the real cause is quite possibly something else.

edit on 18-6-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They're saying three attackers from the van now.

Had enough news for one day.

I'm off for now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
" I know the media and TPTB have taught us that Moslems are motivated by religion but I would argue that the real cause is obviously something else. "

History has taught us that, or at least the ones who read history and not watch msm to learn anything. Go to your library and read about the crusades. Muslims didnt just start beheading and killing Christians because they were getting dictators from the west and getting bombed. Whats your excuse for india, russia, Malaysia, Philippines, germany, west china, most of europe, what about the middle east that use to be all Christians, what happened to them? What about the few Christians left in the middle east getting hunted down? Whats the cause of the violence if it has nothing to do with their religion?
edit on 18-6-2017 by xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2017 by xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I see most that support and defend religions have never read any of their official books. The bible has stories of conquest and wars, many done at gods hand. The Quran sets a culture of domination and control, along with the religion running the state, it teaches of infidels whom must be converted to Islam or killed at the hand of a true Muslim. Those that say all religious don't go verbatim, listen up.....from a child thru gatherings, prayers, services, school, government, law, all aspects of life are ALL based on the teachings in the Quran. Now how would you react if this was done in America.....and it was Christian???

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
I see most that support and defend religions have never read any of their official books. The bible has stories of conquest and wars, many done at gods hand. The Quran sets a culture of domination and control, along with the religion running the state, it teaches of infidels whom must be converted to Islam or killed at the hand of a true Muslim. Those that say all religious don't go verbatim, listen up.....from a child thru gatherings, prayers, services, school, government, law, all aspects of life are ALL based on the teachings in the Quran. Now how would you react if this was done in America.....and it was Christian???

Doesnt matter what religion it is, to force someone into anything is wrong... Im not a religious man, a spiritual one though. But this is not about Christians dominating countries and killing all those who wont convert an for thousands of years. They've just repopulated to a point of being able to do the same as they did before the crusades. Not all people who represent any religion is perfect, but muslims are known to be a violant one, its not my problem you choose to ignore history.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This happens as the government are in the firing line over the tower block fire. Illegal/banned materials used, no sprinkler system, non working alarms, the list goes on. If i were a cynical person i might think this might be a diversionary tactic.
Hmm !

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Another man arrested near Paddington station today.
Allegedly shouting Allahu Akbar and "foreign" rant while attacking a Police officer.
Was subdued and removed by officers and video taken by phone from witnesses at the scene.
No further details.
Unlikely to get much coverage but video clip added to You Tube RobinHood UKIP channel.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKExBut if u had lost a child (which you have not or you'd mention that aswell im guessing) im sure youd have vengeance on your mind.

I would not. Nothing in life is permanent, and that includes the life of your child. From the moment they're born, you have already accepted they're going to die some day. Whether it's a long or a short life, temporary is temporary and you can't change what has already happened, you can only accept it and move on. Why make others lose their children, just because you can't accept the death of your own?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKExBut if u had lost a child (which you have not or you'd mention that aswell im guessing) im sure youd have vengeance on your mind.

I would not. Nothing in life is permanent, and that includes the life of your child. From the moment they're born, you have already accepted they're going to die some day. Whether it's a long or a short life, temporary is temporary and you can't change what has already happened, you can only accept it and move on. Why make others lose their children, just because you can't accept the death of your own?

No parent should ever bury there own child. You good sir have never gone down that dark path. Easier said then done.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I like your philosophy though, if only this would work on every aspect of life. like black Americans today mad about an enslavement that happened long long ago and taking it out on white folks today that had absolutely nothing to do with it. There are a lot of things that need to be let go cuz whats done is done and long ago. But these killings are very recent and hard for them to let go. Tell me you have the balls to tell a grieving parent this, walk away unharmed and i will give you my weeks pay.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
No parent should ever bury there own child. You good sir have never gone down that dark path. Easier said then done.

Just about every religion on earth teaches forgiveness over vengeance. I think they have the right idea. If you believe in your religion, you should be capable of trusting in it enough to follow it's teachings when they don't make sense.

If you don't believe in religion, you should be able to evaluate it easily enough. If you kill someone for revenge, then someone else is going to come after you for revenge, and it never ends. Be the bigger person, stop the chain of killings with yourself. All it takes is the simplest action of all... doing nothing.

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
I like your philosophy though, if only this would work on every aspect of life. like black Americans today mad about an enslavement that happened long long ago and taking it out on white folks today that had absolutely nothing to do with it. There are a lot of things that need to be let go cuz whats done is done and long ago. But these killings are very recent and hard for them to let go. Tell me you have the balls to tell a grieving parent this, walk away unharmed and i will give you my weeks pay.

I'm fully aware that most people don't agree with me. I would tell a grieving parent to give up revenge, but I'm not a very convincing figure, I doubt they would listen to me. It's the sort of realization that you either come to on your own, or you don't. No amount of reason from other people will ever change the mind of someone in that state.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join