It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another vehicle attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We're at war.

Forcing Newtons 3rd law will do that.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is guilty by association in action.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Reports now describing arrest of a white male suspect. Looks like this is going to turn out to be a 'revenge attack' by some far-right nutcase. The venue would make sense: Finsbury Park mosque has featured in some pretty infamous stories, so would serve as a sort of symbol to a revenge attacker.

There have been so many 'vehicular homicides' lately that I'm surprised no-one has suggested that it's a deliberate market-priming campaign orchestrated by the manufacturers of self-driving cars. Not yet, anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

There was some protesters trying to disrupt the Al-Quds march through London today.
That wasn't televised as far as I know(the protesters, the march was) but there were Hezbollah flags flying and I dare say some Londoners didn't appreciate it.
They will have chosen Finsbury because its a high profile location and there's usually people hanging around, specially after midnight prayers.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We're at war.

Forcing Newtons 3rd law will do that.

Indeed. At some point, there is an equal pushback. What did they expect! I'm just surprised people have been as restrained as they have.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm surprised no-one has suggested that it's a deliberate market-priming campaign orchestrated by the manufacturers of self-driving cars. Not yet, anyway.

LMAO!

Sorry I know nothing on this thread should be funny but oh my god!

Only on ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Phoenix_
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Anyone who drives over civilians on purpose is a terrorist. Your post here condones a terrorist attack on civilians. People are possibly dead and you are calling them pricks. "run over them all.." Disgusting.

Stay classy.

Its all they know, if you couldnt tell by history it takes a violent dictator to keep em in check! No, its far from classy but there action upon there hosts are by far from ok. If i let a man in my home to help him and he kills a family member of mine, i wouldnt hesitate to kill him. How do you know this man hasnt already lost a loved one, this story is just coming out. We will learn in time.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How do you know this man hasnt already lost a loved one, this story is just coming out. We will learn in time.

I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps he lost a loved one on the bridge or in one of the stabbings. When people are personally affected and it seems nothing ever gets resolved, I can see where some might feel it is time to give tit for tat.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Two wrongs do not make a right. This incident might cause an escalation in terrorist attacks and actually help the terrorists recruit more new members.

When is this madness going to end? I hate the terrorist attacks that were happening, but to target good Muslims in retaliation is not the right thing to do. I can see attacking the radicalized ones, but not peaceful ones.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

There's no justification for killing innocent civilians, no matter what "side" you're on. 'Revenge' attacks on innocent civilians will not "put them in check", it's a totally different situation to a dictator, it will only fuel the extremists on either side to use these events as excuses to attack more civilians, nothing good can come from this.

Get some perspective mate.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Phoenix_

There's no justification for killing innocent civilians, no matter what "side" you're on. 'Revenge' attacks on innocent civilians will not "put them in check", it's a totally different situation to a dictator, it will only fuel the extremists on either side to use these events as excuses to attack more civilians, nothing good can come from this.

Get some perspective mate.

Well, idc how you look at it. Its only going to get worse. Your mentality would change if you lost a loved one to violent acts because of someone elses faith. Dont ever say you wouldnt unless you've been in that dark hole and refused. The crusades started because muslims were killing and beheading Christians, all of middle east use to be nothing but Christians. Look at it now, europe will be next because of the complacent government worried about offending them. You may not like whats happening but it is what it is. History is repeating itself. Look at the whole world and what muslims are doing in Asia, Philippines, all pf europe, Malaysia, india. There are some who are good, i believe that but there are far more bad then good. What do ypu say we do then?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: _Phoenix_

Seems deliberate.
Rumours one Somali woman died, ten injured.

This will only escalate the problem.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The really depressing thing about watching this unfold via the medium of twitter (never a good idea, no matter how many chances you give it) is the sheer number of idiots hollering and screeching that the media are downplaying it because the attacker is white. It's three o'clock on a Monday farming morning, chuckleheads, and the attack only just happened. Just because the media aren't reacting the way you imagine they ought to, doesn't mean they are doing it wrongly. It's already caused a front page redesign for two national papers that I'm aware of, which is the exact opposite of downplaying it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If someone killed my family, I would go after the ones that actually did the deed. Not some random people on the way back home to their families.

Extremism on either side is the same thing, becoming an extremists means you become the same as the extremists you hate, the only difference is that one side is using religion as a tool, either way killing civilians is wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
Please do not act shocked.....the peaceful tolerant ones have been promising more of this coward crap.....but they want to fit in.......And if it really is a revenge on them...cry like a sissy in a storm.....

Yep, them peaceful, tolerant whypipo...
Just like this one...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Yeah it's 3am here in the UK. Most people are sleeping.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Well, idc how you look at it. Its only going to get worse. Your mentality would change if you lost a loved one to violent acts because of someone elses faith.

No it wouldn't.

I had two best friends growing up. One of them was named Manaf, he was here with his parents (they had a student visa) studying. They came from Iraq. My other best friend was named Sean. Sean went into the Marines after high school.

Sean was killed by an insurgent in Afghanistan. Manaf, who went back to Iraq to help rebuild it (he loved both America and Iraq) was killed by a drone strike... collateral damage. On top of that I was at the towers on 9/11. My stepsister was on a train in London during the 7/7 bombings.

I'm familiar with all sides of this stupid conflict. I don't advocate for killing any side.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Reports of man armed with knife leapt from van.
At least one stabbed.

More witnesses talking to Sky now

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Well, idc how you look at it. Its only going to get worse. Your mentality would change if you lost a loved one to violent acts because of someone elses faith.

No it wouldn't.

I had two best friends growing up. One of them was named Manaf, he was here with his parents (they had a student visa) studying. They came from Iraq. My other best friend was named Sean. Sean went into the Marines after high school.

Sean was killed by an insurgent in Afghanistan. Manaf, who went back to Iraq to help rebuild it (he loved both America and Iraq) was killed by a drone strike... collateral damage. On top of that I was at the towers on 9/11. My stepsister was on a train in London during the 7/7 bombings.

I'm familiar with all sides of this stupid conflict. I don't advocate for killing any side.

I joined the Army and volunteered to go to Iraq because of 9/11. I worked with 300 iraqis a day. Like i said, there are good and bad. But if u had lost a child (which you have not or you'd mention that aswell im guessing) im sure youd have vengeance on your mind. Youve never seen your brothers get blown up, have a piece of shrapnel pierce their heart, or seen them cought on fire screaming for there mom at 19 years old watching there skin slide off their arm trying to pull them out of a truck that cought fire due to an ied, ever try to pull a marshmellow off a stick after having it over a fire? but this isnt about going to there country. This is about the peoples homeland opening up to those who begged and fled just to get attacked by them. Not acceptable, they need to set their feelings aside and do whats best to protect their homeland, Send em all back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join