It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen Over Blazing Tower In London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bspiracy

The wings are significantly thinner. Unless the light hit them it would be easy to not see them in that video.

From an angle viewed from the ground?
Same thickness if not more..

From the side the wings are significantly smaller
. However the video is from a lateral view which should obviously blur the wings in SOME sort of recognition.

B

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy

The wings are significantly thinner. Unless the light hit them it would be easy to not see them in that video.

From an angle viewed from the ground?
Same thickness if not more..

From the side the wings are significantly smaller
. However the video is from a similar to a 45 ° view which should obviously blur the wings in SOME sort of recognition.

B

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Too big, and as far as I remember they aren't allowed to fly in UK airspace except specific training areas.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
[

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That was some crazy triple posting.. sry for the glitch

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I've spent decades watching aircraft of all types, and I've never seen one where the wings were even close to looking the same thickness of the fuselage. The only way you could conceivably do that is from a very specific angle. This is well to the side, which is going to make the wings harder to see. The only way you'll see them is light reflecting off them.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks man, just speculating

Could it be any type of drone ? Leaving out the permission to fly in that airspace. a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Could be a London Fire Service drone.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's not fake (CGI) for it was captured on at least two news videos.
What some are saying is it was a drone...sent up to get a better prospective of the situation.

But unfortunately to the viewers: drones are now the new 'Chinese lanterns' which took the place of 'swamp gas' so.....it all boils down to: Truth is whatever you want it to be.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It looks like something anomalous and not conventional. No protrusions of any kind like on conventional aircraft. Appears to be moving pretty fast, and is a tad blurry as if it is further away from the camera's optimal focus. And it might be pretty big because of that. Seems disk shaped. Hard to say what it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Could be a plane. Looks like the focal distance on the camera was near, and the object would then be at infinity. The difference makes things blur out in the background.

Also, it moved like a plane.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Same here.. my eyes are always up and ive had three different circumstances thanks to such diligence.

However.. there is NO distinction of wings. As a graphic artist with 20+ years of digital experience, this is not a plane imo.

b = undertands that opinions mirror elbows.. everyone has em

b

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Now that was a UFO. Looked like it was spinning

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

At that size, I'd say it would be more in the Global Hawk class if it was one.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I've seen many a plane that you didn't see the wings until the angle was right, or something reflected off them.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Now that's not a Frisbee is it?...Make us look like dam fools.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is the original footage with the times showing.

Just a commercial aircraft out of focus in the background, in my humble opinion. The time on the BBC feed is 1219 British Summer Time. The clock on the TV appears to be fast and reading 1225pm.

Running back fight tracking software for 1119 GMT (1219 BST) shows that an Air Canada Flight was north of the tower block flying east to west.

You can also see that the area north of the tower is busy with commercial air traffic.

Air Canada Flight

Track log of flight

Remember that the camera is focused on the fireman and tower. The aircraft will be out of focus and appear as an indistinct shape.

I had a look for the area for the filming location and found that it is south of the tower block in Avondale Park Gardens

Map Link to filming location.

edit on 18/6/2017 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

From Euronews footage the match up can be made with the rooftops, aerials and trees.

Other media have used the filming location in Avondale Park Gardens

Google Map of Avondale Park Gardens.

Google Map Link to Avondale Park Gardens
edit on 18/6/2017 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy

originally posted by: violet
Oh well it does look like somebody filmed their TV Set ? Looks like a plane thats on an angle though and yes being nesrbtwo major airports . How far is Gatwick?

Again.. the wings of a plane are similar in thickness of a plane. A cigar shaped blurred plane makes no sense.

Sheesh.

B

It's a plane climbing in altitude having just left Heathrow

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I've seen many a plane that you didn't see the wings until the angle was right, or something reflected off them.

Yes I see them all the time going past my house, near an airport . Other times I see wings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join