It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one is above the Law unless you're name is Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Impeachment

When Democrats say this it just makes my blood boil. Comey laid out the case against Clinton plain as day. He also threw Lynch under the Bus further by accusing her and Bill of Obstruction of Justice and then revealing his Master Plan of getting his good long time buddy Mueller appointed after INTENTIONALLY leaking Government Documents to the Media. Trump needs to fire Mueller and the DA ASAP.

Democrats have been at War with Trump the moment he got the nomination because before he got the nomination they all thought he was going to drop out on Day 1 after his Mexican speech. I say let the impeachment process begin because they have been changing the reason why they are investigating Team Trump on a daily basis as no one has been convicted of a Crime after 3 simultaneously investigations. O and Trump was never under investigation to begin with and then when that was revealed "Mueller has suddenly changed the investigation into Obstruction of Justice " almost a week after revealing that Trump was NEVER under investigation personally.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Xianb because: Link

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Trump is a threat to the Globalists and the Deep State. They will do whatever is needed to bring him down.

Sadly, many here and elsewhere have been brainwashed to despise Trump and America. I hope there are enough free thinking, patriotic people left to keep the Globalists and Authoritarians from executing a coup against the first real President since Kennedy.

edit on 2017/6/18 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Trump is a threat to the Globalists and the Deep State. They will do whatever is needed to bring him down.

Sadly, many here and elsewhere have been brainwashed to despise Trump and America. I hope there are enough free thinking, patriotic people left to keep the Globalists and Authoritarians from executing a coup against the first real President since Kennedy.

It seems to me that Comeys Ultimate Master Plan was to take down both parties. And it seems to be working and he gets the ultimate deal with a $10 million Book Deal.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Eldest808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't know why the Democrats are after Trump, it wasn't Trump that deceived them, it was Hillary who decieved them. She led them to believe she was going to win hands down, she got them to believe something not true. Why don't they go after Hillary, are they afraid they are going to look like fools? Too late, anyone with a brain can see they were deceived, these Democrats just can't see that and are trying to unsuccessfully convince others that they were right.

Fess up Democrats, when Bernie got screwed by Hillary the game was lost. She screwed up your chance at the White house. Bernie would be president now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yup, the smart ones voted for Hillary alright.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

According to VoL Trump is really one of the good guys and apparently he has help from an outside force who is also tired of keeping us humans in the dark. Granted this should all be taken with a grain of salt but this could lead to an intergalactic war. Something is just off. The relentless pursuit of a person without providing any evidence of criminal actions is just shady as hell. Meanwhile people working for the DNC and close to Hillary are dropping like flies. Same goes for the investigators of any DNC voter fraud manipulation who are threatened. I hope Trump brings them all to justice. Comey,Lynch,Wassermann Schulz,the Clintons,Podesta,Weiner,Abedin and all the other DNC cronies are all complicit in crimes against humanity. Obama did nothing to stop them. F#ck him and the previous administration.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

So Trump needs to fire the special prosecutor that reports back to an overwhelmingly friendly congress? Why?

As far as Billary goes, I don't really care what happens to her. Throw the book at her or whatever.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know why the Democrats are after Trump, it wasn't Trump that deceived them, it was Hillary who decieved them. She led them to believe she was going to win hands down, she got them to believe something not true. Why don't they go after Hillary, are they afraid they are going to look like fools? Too late, anyone with a brain can see they were deceived, these Democrats just can't see that and are trying to unsuccessfully convince others that they were right.

Fess up Democrats, when Bernie got screwed by Hillary the game was lost. She screwed up your chance at the White house. Bernie would be president now.

The reason is that the democrat party/DNC never takes responsibility for their actions. They always blame something else instead of their own often criminal escapades for the cause, and so the actual cause goes untreated and is allowed to to continue onward, because they have gotten used to doing business the dirty way.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ugh....please fix title to 'your'!

Anyone with power, influence, money and blackmail-leverage is above the law (but the Clinton's are unto themselves as a clan of covert criminal killers though)
But just to recap.....this is a lawless country except for the minion.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
She had an enabling protector.

He was ready to hand her the promised vision.

First "black" president to first "female" president.

All bought and paid for.

Somewhere it all went wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Trump does not equal america. You can despise trump (i do not) and still love america. Those who hated bush and obama didn't hate america, did they?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hillary & Trump are both implicated in separate issues for which due process of law has been compromised.

Finding one guilty does not exonerate the other.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hillary has already been dealt with.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I was reading a thread on here not long ago in which someone was quoted as saying that when people rise above a certain level, there was a consensus that they are immune from the law.

Think aobut it, surely we are not silly enought to think that the rich do not committ crime?

Of course they do, they are human being too, just like us. Its just that by the time they reach a certain level they are wealthy and poweful enough to have quiet word or make a couple of phone calls and dontation or two and 'legal issues' go away never to be heard from again.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
"No one is above the Law unless you're name is Hillary Clinton"

And the millions of oher rich individuals in their circles, you don´t know even the name of.

They pay for their laws, so they become untouchable by "law".
Or why do you think it´s 99,9% poor people who fill the jails of the world?
And not those criminals that are the reason for the real, the big crimes worldwide...

It´s not only Hillary, it´s the whole caste of the rich and only because of that powerful!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Hillary has already been dealt with.

She ain't locked up. So no she hasn't been delt with. Losing was only step 1. Step 2 is the Jury.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hillary is "above the law", because REPUBLICAN leaders (President, DOJ, Congress) ALLOWS her to be. Plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

join