It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto's Dope Industry Run By The Mafia. Ya, No Kidding!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Read the whole article, there is a lot of info there. I have known for years now that this is the case.

www.torontosun.com...

FTA: Supt. Reuben Stroble of 53 Division says: "Organized crime is behind many of these clinics, especially considering the amount of drugs being sold and the fact that the product is usually coming into the clinics “in garbage bags.”

No kidding, totally unregulated, who knows what the # is in this stuff? And where do you think all the money is going to?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Mafia? do you mean these are dealers with ethics?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't know the source but it looks like a tabloid. The whole problem here is that they are running illegal dispensaries. It shouldn't be hard to notice and shut something like that down. Also shouldn't be too hard to follow the paper trail and take these people down.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Mafia? do you mean these are dealers with ethics?

Hardly.

If you purchase dope from the over 60 illegal dispensaries in Toronto, this is what your money is going toward supporting:

The distribution of: more dope, coc aine, heroin, crystal meth, fentanyl.

Extortion, prostitution, murder for hire, bank robbery, burglary, car theft, and a multitude of other crimes.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Starbuck799 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I don't know the source but it looks like a tabloid. The whole problem here is that they are running illegal dispensaries. It shouldn't be hard to notice and shut something like that down. Also shouldn't be too hard to follow the paper trail and take these people down.

No tabloid here. The Toronto Sun is a major respected newspaper here in Toronto for over 40 years now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The first time I heard about those dispensaries years ago they said it was to help people so they didn't have to buy it on the streets.
Then I learned it was the same price as on the street... And reporters then said it would be better for the pockets of the customer... arumph!!! sorry

So yeah.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starbuck799

No tabloid here. The Toronto Sun is a major respected newspaper here in Toronto for over 40 years now.

It is a tabloid, and it is crap. Nobody outside of the lunchroom takes it seriously.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

It is a tabloid, and it is crap. Nobody outside of the lunchroom takes it seriously.

So what you are saying is that people inside the lunchroom are out to lunch?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nope, sorry. The Toronto Sun has been around for like I said, 40 years now. It's a legitimate newspaper. Only the Loony Left don't like it cause it exposes them for what they are, liars! The Sun Newspaper conglomerate is right across Canada with newspapers in all the major cities, (and has been that way for 4 decades.) So enough about that BS that the Sun is a tabloid. It's NOT a tabloid!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Here is who they are:
www.postmedia.com...

You can even read the reporter's other articles. She has exposed a ton of Gov't corruption:
www.torontosun.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Illegal dispensaries? Sounds like something the FBI would do to identify drug users and their dealers.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Nope, sorry. The Toronto Sun has been around for like I said, 40 years now. It's a legitimate newspaper. Only the Loony Left don't like it cause it exposes them for what they are, liars! The Sun Newspaper conglomerate is right across Canada with newspapers in all the major cities, (and has been that way for 4 decades.) So enough about that BS that the Sun is a tabloid. It's NOT a tabloid!

Sue-Ann levy is a jokeshop excuse as a journalist, and the Sun iS a tabloid.

The Toronto Sun is an English-language daily tabloid newspaper published in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is known for its daily Sunshine Girl feature and its populist conservative editorial stance. Toronto Sun

new topics

top topics

join