It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as soon as i decide to ditch sugar pepsi comes out with something awesome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I've cut down on my pop (that's how we say it in the midwest) consumption. I have maybe one a week. That said, I'm a pepsi man and I need to find this!

Has anyone tried the Pepsi 1893 line of colas? The are quite tasty.

That's funny calling it "pop", my family is from Wisconsin and my mom still calls it pop. We have lived in Phoenix for over 20 years and down here it is referred to as soda. She refuses to change I guess some habits are hard to break.

I drove people crazy when I lived out in Oregon. I wouldn't change either.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't know how people can drink soda all the time. It's a non-stop belch fest, and an hour later, a non-stop fart fest.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
I don't know how people can drink soda all the time. It's a non-stop belch fest, and an hour later, a non-stop fart fest.

does not make me do either

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Restricted

does not make me do either

Riiight.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

why lie about something stupid like that
soda dont make me do either so whats your problem

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I cut sugary drinks out of my life and after the first two weeks you don't miss it at all. Infact now if I drink a can of soda it tastes sickly sweet.

Keep it up you'll lose pounds

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: oriondc

i just dont care about the calories.
i want to rectify the constant thirst and i also have urinary problems so i want to cut the sugar and see what happens.
not worried about diet or weight loss.

interesting about the sucralose.
i thought stevia was going to be the best thing cause its all natural.
so sucralose would be better?

lets forget about bitter aftertaste or how much you have to use.

which is more healthy?

Man I've been doing he same thing, the last 3-4 months have cut Coca Cola/Pepsi/ soda from my diet. I miss them occasionally and tried one recently and it tasted like nothing but sugary fizzy water. Have lost a lot weight and yea the urinary problems and thirst problems have been greatly reduced. I was one of those guys that loved the retro Pepsi and Mountain Dew and when anything new came out I was getting a 12 pack. Now I'm drinking green tea with some tart cherry juice or lemon/lime but no sugar added, but I don't have to get up 5 times a night to take a whiz anymore doubt I'll ever go back. Takes awhile to kick the habit.

Was never a coffee drinker so it was a big glass of Coke for breakfast another soda at 10 or so then for lunch.one at mid afternoon, one at dinner and usually 1 or 2 in the evening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join