It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The big problem here is what is he talking about when he refers to the carcass?

re: 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

I don't think Jesus was cross-referencing another older prophecy (ram & goat vision in Daniel)

instead, what Jesus was saying was the obvious linkage between the predator & prey

the Eagles are Raptors who kill prey/victims, take the prime/choice parts & leave the carcass behind for the scavangers,
the symbolic Eagles (symbolizing USA/Poland/Germany as a few 'Eagle' symbol Nations) will be gathered around taking the spoils of a defeated Nation (the he-goat), such as the available Resources & Treasury, i.e. valuable gold, gems, etc

as far as:

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

here the possible enlightenment---> is that the ;Sign' of the 'Son of man' will suddenly appear to every place on Earth, instantaneously.... by way of cloud computing via the wireless internet

and the-son-of-man will physically arrive/appear as if through a dimensional portal or wormhole, using Quantum Entanglement as a means to be at more than one place at the same time

the 'son-of-man' is the resurrected body of the mortal & once corruptible flesh person Jesus & not the 'Christ' who later Channeled into the Jesus person at the Baptism Ritual

you don't have to accept my version...It's all your choice

edit on st30150427674401392017 by St Udio because: tab slash

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

But, consider Matthew 24-15.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

He already referenced back to Daniel once in the prophesy. It seems likely that the carcass is a 2nd reference to another prophesy. And Daniel 8 has a carcass. And if you take both references in context with each other and the end time references in both prophesies then you have to draw this conclusion. Jesus Christ was expecting these prophesies of Daniel to be future events. A description of the events of the end times as seen by Daniel in his visions.

And though he didn't know the date and time of his return he was telling us of the event that immediately precedes his return. The days of the tribulation of the carcass. The days following the conquering of 2 nations in the middle east. And is probably the event that fractures the great horn of the goat into the 4 notable horns.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus. A Messiah is one who is in full communication with god and the angels. They are the authors of this reality we live in. They can alter the script, or should I say matrix for those who use that name.

So, which side did you choose to follow, did you take the bait of the one delivering the test and stray off the path of righteousness?

I'll probably get left right here on earth, Satan won't want me and I doubt if I will get through the pearly gates. Oh well, eternal sleep sounds good.

The Person you are trying to reach right now is currently unavailable he/she is trying to understand what it all means before coming to the massive realisation that is the most egoistical realisation in all of creation. We thank you for your patience and hope you enjoy your time while he/she goes through the training.

Hahahaha

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus. A Messiah is one who is in full communication with god and the angels. They are the authors of this reality we live in. They can alter the script, or should I say matrix for those who use that name.

So, which side did you choose to follow, did you take the bait of the one delivering the test and stray off the path of righteousness?

I'll probably get left right here on earth, Satan won't want me and I doubt if I will get through the pearly gates. Oh well, eternal sleep sounds good.

The Person you are trying to reach right now is currently unavailable he/she is trying to understand what it all means before coming to the massive realisation that is the most egoistical realisation in all of creation. We thank you for your patience and hope you enjoy your time while he/she goes through the training.

Hahahaha

If you hold the line for a while, you will get someone with an accent from India to assist you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join