It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis wants to Enforce his Mark (mark of the beast): 21 States are preparing to let him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Two years after Pope Francis launched Laudato Si, the Vatican's plea to save the Earth, Trump rejected its tenets and the Paris Agreement. But people of all faiths are unified globally to beat climate change.
A week later, Trump announced plans to yank the U.S. out of the 2015 Paris Agreement, whose prologue was influenced by the principles embodied in Laudato Si. In doing so, Trump repudiated 195 nations' pledges to reduce their carbon footprint to mitigate the worst effects of climate change; he repudiated Pope Francis and his encyclical as well.
psmag.com...

In less than one year after Pope Francis Climate Change Encyclical, "Laudato Si", 175 nations responded by signing the COP21 Paris Climate Agreement. As of today, there are 195 nations that are in the agreement. The very prologue of that agreement was influenced by Pope Francis encyclical. Why does this matter? This makes Pope Francis the very leader of a movement that includes 195 nations, and is unifying people of all faiths.

While President Trump announced he would exit the Paris Climate Agreement, cities and states are pledging to go forward with the climate deal anyways. A total of 21 states are willing to ignore President Trump's withdrawal, and work together to handle the Paris Climate Agreement on their own.

Days after the announcement that the US would be withdrawing from the Paris Agreement, a newly minted coalition of 12 states announced that they would take action to meet the US’s Paris commitments in the absence of federal action.

This group, called the US Climate Alliance (USCA), has pledged to take action to reduce their own emissions at least 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025. Collectively, these states directly control around 19% of US CO2 emissions. Around 300 cities have also announced their support of efforts to meet US Paris commitments.

Around the same time, a group of 125 cities, 9 states and more than a thousand businesses joined the We Are Still In open letter organised by former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg, committing to work together “to take forceful action and to ensure that the US remains a global leader in reducing emissions” in the absence of leadership from Washington DC.
www.climatedepot.com... without-trump/

The World Council of Churches has said,

“We will continue to work even harder with movements, multi-faith groups and likeminded governments to build climate-resilient communities,” the statement said. “As Christians, we do not only have hope, we will live out that hope in action.”
www.breitbart.com...

By doing this, these businessmen, churches, cities, and states are effectively allowing themselves to be run by Pope Francis. These people are going to be the ones (along with others of course) demanding for the Pope's Solution "A Sabbath For the Earth and the Poor" to be enforced by law upon all the people. You can read that article here:

www.indcatholicnews.com...

The Churches in America are going to cause the state leaders to yield to the demand for "A Sabbath for the Earth and Poor" --- Sunday Laws. Pope Francis will get the mark of the Catholic Church enforced, the mark of the beast, and then all who will obey this demand to observe Sunday as the Sabbath, breaking God's law, and refusing to serve the Creator God will receive the wrath of God which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation. The only way to avoid receiving this mark, the mark of the beast, is to accept Christ as Saviour, and to keep all 10 of God's commandments, including the 7th Day Sabbath. Here is the contrast shown in Revelation 14 between the two classes of people.

Revelation 14:9-12 [color=darkred]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. [color=darkblue]12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The choice is yours.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

edit on 18-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: Wording

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel
IDK about this guy in the video. I believe he has some good points and observations, but when starts to conclude his argument his assumptions swing pretty wild.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScatteredThirdAngel
[quote

The only way to avoid receiving this mark, the mark of the beast, is to accept Christ as Saviour, and to keep all 10 of God's commandments, including the 7th Day Sabbath. Here is the contrast shown in Revelation 14 between the two classes of

. [color=darkblue]12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

]

That's just religious nonsense
The 10'commandments were handed to Moses and is the old Jewish covenant.
Jesus brought about a new non religious covenant, called the New Christian Covenant to replace the Old Jewish Covenant
Your whole religious doctrine is perverted and silly
You have no basic comprehension of christianity
You have made Christianity a perversion of Judaism, in Acts, Paul warned of Judaisers who,were demanding circumcision of Christians, Paul suggested they go and emasculate themselves for their stupidity. Take note

Jesus taught us to Love God and Love each other, not live under the Jewish 10 commandments, that's ludicrous
That's not christianity
The 7th day sabath is a blasphemy, christians worship God everyday, we are not subject to Judaism, because we are not Jews

The video was just religious nutter droning on
Show me anywhere in the New Testament where we are called to obey the 10 commandments.
Even Jesus Himself healed and worked on the Sabath
This is absurd, it is people like those who call for sabath keeping who killed Jesus
Did you miss that bit throughout the New Testament

Jesus before He died on the cross said "it is over" because Jesus completed the mission, not Sunday sabath keepers, it has no value

The preacher of the dung I just heard on that video clip
edit on 18-6-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That Paris climate deal is nothing but deceit, it does nothing much to fix the problem. It is a creation of the beast, a lie, a scam. We do need to start taking care of our planet better and poluting less, the earth can provide for us if we are reasonable. This climate deal shifts us to focusing on carbon emmissions, the real problem is chemical pollution that is interfering with mother earths ability to fix it herself. This technology mumbojumbo is a piece of crap. We must make ecology as important as economy. That paris deal is a product of deception. Give us money to come in and be programmed to believe in a lie.

Our need to stop polluting so much is real. This Paris deal is a scam. Do not buy what you do not need and please do not waste.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1
IDK about this guy in the video. I believe he has some good points and observations, but when starts to conclude his argument his assumptions swing pretty wild.

What would you consider a wild assumption?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
That's just religious nonsense
The 10'commandments were handed to Moses and is the old Jewish covenant.
Jesus brought about a new non religious covenant, called the New Christian Covenant to replace the Old Jewish Covenant
Your whole religious doctrine is perverted and silly
You have no basic comprehension of christianity
You have made Christianity a perversion of Judaism, in Acts, Paul warned of Judaisers who,were demanding circumcision of Christians, Paul suggested they go and emasculate themselves for their stupidity. Take note

Jesus taught us to Love God and Love each other, not live under the Jewish 10 commandments, that's ludicrous
That's not christianity
The 7th day sabath is a blasphemy, christians worship God everyday, we are not subject to Judaism, because we are not Jews

The video was just religious nutter droning on
Show me anywhere in the New Testament where we are called to obey the 10 commandments.
Even Jesus Himself healed and worked on the Sabath
This is absurd, it is people like those who call for sabath keeping who killed Jesus
Did you miss that bit throughout the New Testament

Jesus before He died on the cross said "it is over" because Jesus completed the mission, not Sunday sabath keepers, it has no value

The preacher of the dung I just heard on that video clip

The 10 Commandments were handed to Moses, but is not the law of Moses. The reason the 10 Commandments are never called the law of Moses, is because they were written with the finger of God, and embody the entire moral duty of man, and the law of Moses was written by the hand of Moses. Also, God spoke His law directly to His people, and Moses spoke "the law of Moses" directly to the people.

Love is keeping the 10 Commandments. No one can deny the other nine commandments are loving. Yet still, some would even regard the 4th commandment as a moral obligation, hence why they choose to gather on Sundays.

Hebrews 10:25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Yet, many souls are deceived as to which day is the Sabbath Day. They just have the wrong day, and need to make the correct choice, and rest on the proper day, and all gather together on the 7th Day.

Every single commandment is literally repeated in the New Testament. Every single one of them, without fail.

To assume that Jesus literally worked on the Sabbath, in the sense of secular business, is to assume that Jesus broke the law. I thought He was perfect? Are you telling me that even Jesus could not keep the law? How is He then the sinless Saviour?

The Pharisees persecuted Christ according to their false understanding of the Sabbath, just like those who are seeking to enforce Sunday as the Sabbath will persecute the followers of Christ because of their false understanding of the Sabbath. The Pharisees had traditions which didn't line up with the Word of God, just like Sunday as the Sabbath is a tradition which does not line up with the Word of God.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That Paris climate deal is nothing but deceit, it does nothing much to fix the problem. It is a creation of the beast, a lie, a scam. We do need to start taking care of our planet better and poluting less, the earth can provide for us if we are reasonable. This climate deal shifts us to focusing on carbon emmissions, the real problem is chemical pollution that is interfering with mother earths ability to fix it herself. This technology mumbojumbo is a piece of crap. We must make ecology as important as economy. That paris deal is a product of deception. Give us money to come in and be programmed to believe in a lie.

Our need to stop polluting so much is real. This Paris deal is a scam. Do not buy what you do not need and please do not waste.

The Paris Deal is absolutely a scam! There is nothing wrong with wanting to take care of the planet, as you also say, but do NOT do it according to what the Pope wants! That just is a way for global governance, and for the world to worship the beast.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You say 21 states but the article you reference says 12 states.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So how about other Jewish laws, what do we keep, what can we flick

Your argument is baseless and childish

Stop talking, go away,,read Romans and Acts and then think about them, use your brain
I can't fathom how you can actually think the way you do if you read the bible, if you do study it

What about where Paul,states "All things are lawful but not all things are edifying"
So tell me are you above the Apostle Paul
Who,do you think you are?

Are you bigger, better, some say the bible is perfect, yet you, you can mold it, change it as you see fit, so you are Gods word above the bible
Interesting

Jesus said that the law was made for man, not man for the law
Yet you make man a subject of the law, yet Jesus said that we are to be subject to Him
If you want to be under the law, fine. Me, I am und er Jesus not your stupid laws
I am not a Jew

Anyway, you don't seem to have the capacity to understand that Gods love is sufficient for our salvation, you still think you need to work for your salvation, you have no concept of faith or grace
You don't understand why Jesus chose to die, you are still under the burden of Catholicism, working hard by obeying laws and doing works to,earn salvation.
Salvation is a gift, work for it and you will be condemned because you are not good enough, your works are as dirty rags
Accept salvation as a free good oft, unearned and then do your works in love towards others, not to attain anything for your salvation and you become free from religion. Love God and love each other

In Isaiah, God said He wants love not sacrifice.

It is beyond you, ask God to explain it through His Spirit, if you really want salvation?
Otherwise ignore me and continue down the path where you will find your works worthless one judgement day

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

12 States are in the alliance, 9 others agree, but are not part of the alliance. They have their own Wiki page.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Must be a sign of dislexia....or alcohol.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So how about other Jewish laws, what do we keep, what can we flick

Your argument is baseless and childish

Stop talking, go away,,read Romans and Acts and then think about them, use your brain
I can't fathom how you can actually think the way you do if you read the bible, if you do study it

What about where Paul,states "All things are lawful but not all things are edifying"
So tell me are you above the Apostle Paul
Who,do you think you are?

Are you bigger, better, some say the bible is perfect, yet you, you can mold it, change it as you see fit, so you are Gods word above the bible
Interesting

Jesus said that the law was made for man, not man for the law
Yet you make man a subject of the law, yet Jesus said that we are to be subject to Him
If you want to be under the law, fine. Me, I am und er Jesus not your stupid laws
I am not a Jew

Anyway, you don't seem to have the capacity to understand that Gods love is sufficient for our salvation, you still think you need to work for your salvation, you have no concept of faith or grace
You don't understand why Jesus chose to die, you are still under the burden of Catholicism, working hard by obeying laws and doing works to,earn salvation.
Salvation is a gift, work for it and you will be condemned because you are not good enough, your works are as dirty rags
Accept salvation as a free good oft, unearned and then do your works in love towards others, not to attain anything for your salvation and you become free from religion. Love God and love each other

In Isaiah, God said He wants love not sacrifice.

It is beyond you, ask God to explain it through His Spirit, if you really want salvation?
Otherwise ignore me and continue down the path where you will find your works worthless one judgement day

Do you really think all things are lawful unto me means that Paul can literally do whatever, including murder, it's just not expedient? Paul is not proclaiming to be literally lawless, but that those things which might be good in themselves, might sometimes not be for the benefit of others.

Jesus said the Sabbath was made for man, and since when does that mean you can break the Sabbath? Food was made for man, but since when does that mean you don't ever have to eat, and that you shouldn't eat? Rather, quite the contrary, you should eat, and that to the glory of God. The woman was made for man, and not man for the woman. Does that mean you can treat a woman literally however you please? Or, are their guidelines to how we treat women?

Faith without works is dead. To proclaim you have faith that Christ will save you, while refusing to live a Christlike life (Christ kept the law entirely), is vain. Souls who simply proclaim to do miracles in the name of Christ, yet fail to keep the law, Christ will tell them to depart from Him.

Matthew 7:22-23  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Neither.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Neither.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are thirteen in that link and twenty four all together. Neither 12 nor 21 fit.

They need to make a little emoticon of a guy scratching his head.
edit on 18-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well said RM.

Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Ephesians 2:8,9
8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.

It couldn't be any simpler.

Trying to complicate the teachings of Christ is the work of man, religion and the evil that rules this world.

edit on 6 18 2017 by stosh64 because: Fixed thanks to thirdangel

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Neither.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are thirteen in that link and twenty four all together. Neither 12 nor 21 fit.

They need to make a little emoticon of a guy scratching his head.

Puerto Rico is not a State, so that brings that down.

But you're very right about the other. They said 9 states in the article, but that shows 11 supportive states. So, 23 states in all it seems, but let me do some more digging. Nevertheless, according to the "We Are Still In", we see 9 states:

www.wearestillin.com...

EDIT: The total is 23 states!
edit on 18-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: Mistakes

edit on 18-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: More info

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well said RM.

Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Ephesians 2:8,9
8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.

It couldn't be any simpler.

Trying to complicate the teachings of Christ is the work of man, religion and the evil that rules this world.

ETA: not sure why part of that is BOLD. odd......

It's bold because you tried to mark out parts a & b, but you put the b inside of this: [], which makes text bold.

The great commandments are a summary of the 10. Paul explains this:

Romans 13:9-10  For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  10  Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

A brief comprehension is just a summary. It is not a deep and in-depth study.

I am not denying salvation is a gift. I'm denying that we can proclaim to have that gift, and yet, live un-Christlike. That's not complicating anything. Jesus kept the law. To be like Him, we do the same. It is simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I hold no brief for climate change agreements as such, but what is there in this agreement which involves either disowning the Biblical God or worshipping a power that sets itself against the Biblical God?
That is what constitutes "the mark of the Beast".

edit on 18-6-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thank you.

Fixed

I am not denying salvation is a gift. I'm denying that we can proclaim to have that gift, and yet, live un-Christlike. That's not complicating anything. Jesus kept the law. To be like Him, we do the same. It is simple.

I agree it should be the goal of all Christians to attempt to live more Christ like. However we will all fail at this.

I don't think what day someone observes the Sabbath matters to Jesus, what matters is what is in your heart and what your PERSONAL relationship with Him is.
edit on 6 18 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I hold no brief for climate change agreements as such, but what is there in this agreement which involves either disowning the Biblical God or worshipping a power that sets itself against the Biblical God?
That is what constitutes "the mark of the Beast".

In his climate encyclial Pope Francis made many suggestions as to help the climate. One of his suggestions was keeping Sunday as the commonly shared weekly day of rest.

The 2017 Annual Justice and Peace Conference will take place from 21 to 23 July 2017 at The Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick, Derbyshire. The theme will be “A Sabbath for the Earth and the Poor: The Challenge of Pope Francis”.

“Sunday, like the Jewish Sabbath, is meant to be a day which heals our relationships with God, with ourselves, with others and with the world.” (Laudato Si’ para 237)
www.indcatholicnews.com...

The reason the COP21 Paris Agreement was so successful, is because of the spirituality in the movement. Laura Storm briefly describes how that the fact that the meeting was more spiritual, and not business like, is the reason that the agreement was so successful (see link below). Not to mention, the very prologue was influenced by Pope Francis, not to mention, the very movement influenced by Pope Francis.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 18-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: added link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join