It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo. I'm 99.9% sure I am an abductee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I finally decided to create an account after lurking on and off for the last several months. I have experienced many extraordinary phenomena and am on a quest to obtain more pieces of this vast puzzle to deepen what little "understanding" I have.

I have had multiple experiences throughout the course of my life that defy conventional scientific rationale. I want to be clear that I am not insinuating that these events transcend science - I believe that human science simply lacks the requisite tools to probe the depths of these astonishing events.

It is my hope that I will be able to share what I believe I know and what I think I understand, even if the true nature underlying my "explanations" is beyond current human comprehension. Perhaps in time humans might unravel these enigmatic experiences as we acquire new knowledge.

Thank you for reading, and take care.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zQuaesitor

Congrats for making it official!
There's some amazing threads archived in the UFO section, plenty to keep you busy.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hello Hu-Man, remember that every answer raises a thousand questions.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Welcome and I hope you find the answers you are looking for...just for curiosity sake...do you have any physical evidence, such as scoop marks, bumps that can't be explained via ultrasound, etc. (implants?) etc.?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Can you give us an sample?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Welcome and I hope you find the answers you are looking for...just for curiosity sake...do you have any physical evidence, such as scoop marks, bumps that can't be explained via ultrasound, etc. (implants?) etc.?

I have had several experiences where unexplained marks have turned up on my body after I had weird "dreams". I have been a student of Lucid Dreaming for about 3 years now, so I have been exposed to some of what the Dream World is like. I am by no means a master, nor do I claim that I can reliably confirm with 100% accuracy what is and is not a dream. However, these other "dreams" differ markedly from a typical dreamlike experience, and the accompaniment of physical changes that did not exist the night before certainly raises some baffling questions.

I would like to make several threads regarding these and other experiences once I reach 5 posts. I will go into much more detail there.

Thanks to all for your replies and interest.
edit on 18-6-2017 by zQuaesitor because: Grammatical errors

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hi ZQ,

Welcome to ATS!

I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences. Once you post I think it's twenty posts (ETA: I saw your post above, maybe they've changed the number) in any thread including this one and then you can start a thread in any forum. Here's the forum that experiencers post in due to the no proof requirement, The Gray Area. We fought long and hard to have it created. If you post in the Aliens & Ufo forum the proof only members will ruin your thread. So here's a link:

The Gray Area

See ya on the boards,

STM

edit on 18-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh, also here's a link to the Avatar Creations thread, a lot of amazing artists on there that will help you create an avatar if you ask nicely or you can visit there and see the size requirements, etc for putting one up yourself.

STM

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Can you give us an sample?

Yes. When I create my own threads I will supply the evidence I have compiled.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: zQuaesitor

I have had several experiences where unexplained marks have turned up on my body after I had weird "dreams". I have been a student of Lucid Dreaming for about 3 years now, so I have been exposed to some of what the Dream World is like. I am by no means a master, nor do I claim that I can reliably confirm with 100% accuracy what is and is not a dream. However, these other "dreams" differ markedly from a typical dreamlike experience, and the accompaniment of physical changes that did not exist the night before certainly raises some baffling questions.

I would like to make several threads regarding these and other experiences once I reach 5 posts. I will go into much more detail there.

It makes one wonder if the lucid dreams are really forgotten memories trying to surface as I too find dreams, visions, lucid dreams all have different 'feels' to them and it can be difficult to figure it out with, as you say, missing puzzle pieces.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

Hi ZQ,

Welcome to ATS!

I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences. Once you post I think it's twenty posts in any thread including this one and then you can start a thread in any forum. Here's the forum that experiencers post in due to the no proof requirement, The Gray Area. We fought long and hard to have it created. If you post in the Aliens & Ufo forum the proof only members will ruin your thread. So here's a link:

The Gray Area

See ya on the boards,

STM

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I hope that you and everyone else will be able to take something away from what I have experienced. I also look forward to reading the experiences of others; The Gray Area will be my first stop.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zQuaesitor

It makes one wonder if the lucid dreams are really forgotten memories trying to surface as I too find dreams, visions, lucid dreams all have different 'feels' to them and it can be difficult to figure it out with, as you say, missing puzzle pieces.

Indeed. Those "dreams" did not feel like dreams I have had in the past, which makes me question their veracity in the scape of possible dreams. I will say that many times I find that dreams and reality form a conflation that is almost impossible to accurately dichotomize 100% of the time.

If you don't mind me asking, have you had any interesting experiences regarding dreams (lucid, prophetic, mutual or otherwise) or "dreams" and how they relate to your waking reality?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Not so much now, but my abductee/contact experiences were when I was in a waking state, with only select memories being allowed? to surface, such as my understanding the underlying reason and my agreement to allow continuing contact. So, you see, any other repressed memories can remain so because, to me, the most important question was already answered, that being Why. Now my visions, lucid dreams and psychic episodes relate to the meaning of my existence here and now and, again, to find answers to the Whys'.

Also, are you able to manipulate your dreams at will, e.g. stop it immediately?
edit on 16CDT10America/Chicago035101030 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Not so much now, but my abductee/contact experiences were when I was in a waking state, with only select memories being allowed? to surface, such as my understanding the underlying reason and my agreement to allow continuing contact. So, you see, any other repressed memories can remain so because, to me, the most important question was already answered, that being Why. Now my visions, lucid dreams and psychic episodes relate to the meaning of my existence here and now and, again, to find answers to the Whys'.

I see, thank you for sharing. I still do not completely understand why these experiences continue, nor do I believe that I am currently ready to absorb that knowledge, should I be allowed to be exposed to it.

As for how many memories remain repressed, I shudder to think at how many potentially exist. I believe that in time I will come to learn what lies beneath, but for now I am still in the beginning stages of true understanding - assuming such a concept and process actually exists.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
I am an abductee.Hope you will be happy here.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well, if you can differentiate between these thoughts within lucid dreams as being actual experiences coming through as memories as compared to something else (such as vivid childhood imagination, a dream to fill a mental/emotional need or desire, etc.), then there is your start. But, if you have no history or hint of mental illness then you will know what is reality and what is not.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well, if you can differentiate between these thoughts within lucid dreams as being actual experiences coming through as memories as compared to something else (such as vivid childhood imagination, a dream to fill a mental/emotional need or desire, etc.), then there is your start. But, if you have no history or hint of mental illness then you will know what is reality and what is not.

Sorry, I should have elucidated exactly what I meant. I realize more and more with each passing day that Dreams and Waking Reality are but two sides of the same coin. I find that the more experienced I become, the more my awareness transitions from one reality to the next; my ultimate goal is to have permanent awareness in all realms that harbor my existence.

Under normal circumstances where I can easily determine which reality I currently inhabit, I can readily distinguish the origin of most stimuli.

The problem arises when the two realities are superimposed onto each other, similar to something like screen memories. They remind me of "screen experiences" or Screenperiences. It is troubling as I am unable to percieve the defining qualities of the expressions of each reality, as they produce conflicting descriptions of my physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and ethereal perceptions. I believe that more exposure to this peculiar state will enable me establish a stronger sense of awareness, although I find that I do not get to choose when I enter this state. This is unfortunate as it makes consistent practice impossible.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well, if you can differentiate between these thoughts within lucid dreams as being actual experiences coming through as memories as compared to something else (such as vivid childhood imagination, a dream to fill a mental/emotional need or desire, etc.), then there is your start.

This is fascinating and terrifying at the same time. I will be on the lookout the next time I have a potential candidate.

Do you mean thoughts inside a lucid dream, or the entire (lucid) dream itself? I interpreted it as the entire dream.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Welcome to ATS
I am an abductee.Hope you will be happy here.

Thank you very much. I look forward to reading about the experiences of other abductees as well as sharing my own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join