It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Laugh at Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Seth Rich wasn't on his way to the FBI to discuss election fraud. That's a lie that comes, verbatim, from Roger stone.

John Ashe wasn't secheduled to testify against the DNC and Hillary Clinton. That claim comes from Sorcha Faal and it's completely false.

Victor Thorn was a nutjob anti-semite. Nothing about him made him worth assassinating.

Shawn Lucas wasn't the "lead attorney" in anything. Shawn Lucas was a PROCESS SERVER. Doesn't anyone ever fact check ANYTHING? Do you know what a process server is? Have you seen Pineapple Express? That's what Seth Rogan was in the movie. They're people who serve papers.

Would it be worth assasinating a guy who served papers? No, of course not, and that's the reason behind the lie. As for his death:

DNC Process Server Shawn Lucas Cause of Death Released

However, Lucas’ death has now been labeled an accident as a result of a combination of drugs, including kratom.

According to the Office of Chief Medical Examiner of Washington D.C., this is the cause and manner of Shawn Lucas’ death. The office released the information to Heavy on November 1:

Cause: Combined adverse effects of fentanyl, cyclobenzaprine, and mitragynine
Manner: Accident

So basically nothing in that image is true and yet you believe it without question and worse yet, you'll spread it to other people. Sad.

What else is sad is this fixation by Trump and his supporters on Hillary Clinton. Lmao.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
To be fair, we don't know if Johnny identifies as a male...
#SayNoToGenderMicroAggressionsAgainstJohnny
-Chris

Might I point out that you are the one whose avatar is a pussy?
Just sayin, eh?

edit on 18-6-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: I can't laugh and type at the same time.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

And POOF!

Another triggered snowflake!

Thanks for proving my point about Canadian "males".

Guys, you've triggered my laughter! And now my gender is in question? Stop! Your killing me!

I'm not questioning your gender at all.

I question the manliness of any liberal "male" because the very essence of that political ideology is the unholy trinity of fear, dependence, and theft.

But that's the great thing about America, and even out 51st state, Canada. All men are free to be as light-in-the-loafers as they want.

There are always those rare exceptions of course...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

And POOF!

Another triggered snowflake!

Thanks for proving my point about Canadian "males".

Guys, you've triggered my laughter! And now my gender is in question? Stop! Your killing me!

I'm not questioning your gender at all.

I question the manliness of any liberal "male" because the very essence of that political ideology is the unholy trinity of fear, dependence, and theft.

But that's the great thing about America, and even out 51st state, Canada. All men are free to be as light-in-the-loafers as they want.

There are always those rare exceptions of course...
But...but...Hillary! Pretty manly of you guys spending your Sunday swapping vulgar memes about the female candidate who lost the last election. I think manly is stepping up to Make America Great Again...so far that's all hat and no horse. And 51'st state? Got the cojones to say that to customs on your next visit? I'm guessing no. But have fun kids...you've made my day!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

HEYA......

This thread is in the JOKES forum.
It is a thread about political memes.
I see plenty of posts with lots of words....so seems lots of OFF TOPIC posts.

Please get back on topic.
MEMES.
POLITICAL.

And.....Keep them T&C compliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Jun 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: T and C

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics