It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Like No President Before Him, Keeps His Promises

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reductions in regulation and booming economy. Kept.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't think Trump ever said he was going to prosecute Hillary.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He said he would have his justice department review her file or hire someone to review it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

"Other then that ,this thread is a fake thread with fake and overly, over the top exaggerated statements."

LOL I appreciate your post advice but as I showed another poster, just because you wish it weren't true, doesn't mean it's not.

Obama kept 11 promises. That's according to WAPO. Even if you include compromises as promises kept he barely registers above 50%. www.washingtonpost.com...

Trump on the other hand has kept or is working on ~75-80% of his promises. also according to WaPo.
www.washingtonpost.com...

"lol, and all the promises that he made didn't impact your life one bit"
Reducing taxes will certainly impact my life. Repealing obamacare will certainly impact my life. The conservative supreme court will certainly impact my life. Withdrawing from TPP impacted my life. Withdrawing from the climate deal will have a small impact on my life. His movements on strategic oil reserves and keystone have impacted the lives of every american who drives/rides in/uses a gas powered vehicle/lawnmower/generator/power plant.

But I'll digress. See the only fake and exaggerated statements are yours.

"[trump] has the world laughing at you guys."

Do you really think this is effective? Do you really think anyone cares what the world laughs at? But even if people did care about that, last I checked Merkel wasn't laughing. May wasn't laughing. Xi wasn't laughing. Assad/Putin aren't laughing.

Maybe no one is laughing because they are scared. Trump is an idiot, and the things he has done so far have hurt the middle class and the poor. If you are a rich white dude your praise is appropriate, if you are anything but, Trump has hurt you ass.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

"if you are anything but [rich and white], Trump has hurt you ass."

Do explain. What has he done that hurts non-white middle class people?

edit on 19-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

"if you are anything but [rich and white], Trump has hurt you ass."

Do explain. What has he done that hurts non-white middle class people?

Anything that he has done to hurt the middle class, covers all. Tax cuts for the wealthy and corporation, cut on the EPA, Cuts on medicaid, cuts on snap, how does any of that help those of us that consider ourselves middle class?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That's fact bubbaJoe.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Middle class isn't on Medicaid or SNAP unless they're committing fraud, these cuts help the middle class as they free up budget money for other uses and make tax increases less likely (people in poverty don't pay taxes, in fact they take taxes from the middle class). Cuts to the EPA put middle class workers back to work and lowers the cost of goods. No tax cuts have been approved, so I'm not sure how you think he only cut taxes for the wealthy.

But those are some fine dem talking points you dusted off there.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join