It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Like No President Before Him, Keeps His Promises

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

How do you feel about Liar in chief, or President Cheeto?
Or comrade????

I respect the office.
Donny boy doesn't.
I do not respect trump.

You will notice no matter how far back in my posts you go, unless it happens to be the first word in a sentence I NEVER capitalize his name. He's a common noun to me.

His actions as liar in chief have all been to serve trump and then his family and then the other masters of the universe and very last if there's anything left over, for the Americans who put him in office.
edit on 6182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

But he thinks he is.
And they do too. The other day I read "He should order Pakistan...." what ever it was. Like he could.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: UKTruth

All very true. Added it to the list. Probably one of my biggest disappointments, but I understood where he was coming from on that. It was his political naivete.

Convenient. He does something he's keeping promises. He doesn't, it's everybody else's fault and/or him being naive.

Y'all are comical.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: UKTruth

All very true. Added it to the list. Probably one of my biggest disappointments, but I understood where he was coming from on that. It was his political naivete.

Convenient. He does something he's keeping promises. He doesn't, it's everybody else's fault and/or him being naive.

Y'all are comical.

Republican-majority and they still whine abou "gridlock in DC," and still blame everything under the sun on liberals, Obama, or Hillary.

Speaking of which, Trump supporters DEFEND Trump when it comes to him backing off of Hilary and not pursuing any charges.... it's amazing, to be honest.

The logical flexibility is unlike anything I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TexasTruth

How do you feel about Liar in chief, or President Cheeto?
Or comrade????

I respect the office.
Donny boy doesn't.
I do not respect trump.

You will notice no matter how far back in my posts you go, unless it happens to be the first word in a sentence I NEVER capitalize his name. He's a common noun to me.

His actions as liar in chief have all been to serve trump and then his family and then the other masters of the universe and very last if there's anything left over, for the Americans who put him in office.

Pathetic comments about our President.

Exactly what I expected from you.

If it's so bad leave...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Dfairlite

www.politifact.com...

meh

politifact - meh.
A cursory look shows they are not being honest - as usual.
These were the bozo's who rated a Bernie claim as true and when Trump made the same claim, they rated it as false.
Gotta love liberal fact checkers

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Heil Trump, please go on, you solve the world from the cowboy problem the sane world suffers from!

Please refer to him as Mr. Presindent or President Trump. Thanks, he is the elected leader of the free world.

No, he's the leader of the USA. The rest of the free world didn't get a vote.

He still would have won!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Trust me that is not what the vicious anti Trump haters wants to hear.

They want impeachment and Russian sticking out of his butt.

If Trump gets impeached then we are stuck with an even bigger idiot in Pence. Maybe we can get a two for one deal working.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: grey580

www.politifact.com...

meh

politifact - meh.
A cursory look shows they are not being honest - as usual.
These were the bozo's who rated a Bernie claim as true and when Trump made the same claim, they rated it as false.
Gotta love liberal fact checkers

And you gotta love the Trump bots that make claims but as usual forgets to back them up.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He's done a pretty decent job at keeping his promises, he's proven he is somewhat legit. That's why he is being attacked by the deep state like no one else since they killed off JFK. They can't control him and force their anti-American globalist agenda on him.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Who ever posted this must be young Reagan kept his as well .
Trump may turn out to be good but he isnt teh only one .
a little to argent for my teast

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
He's done a pretty decent job at keeping his promises, he's proven he is somewhat legit. That's why he is being attacked by the deep state like no one else since they killed off JFK. They can't control him and force their anti-American globalist agenda on him.

lol that's why we're still giving Saudia Arabia (a known exporter of terrorists) weapons, Hillary isn't locked up, and the privatized monetary system is going entirely unnoticed.

Ahh the lovely world of #alternativefacts

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You will never, ever , hear of any accomplishments from the Liberal MSM. It's a 24/7 Trump bashfest and they can't be bothered.
Look for the Liberals to show up in a bit and troll your thread.

90% of these "accomplishments" aren't accomplishments. They're executive actions that a majority of people don't particularly agree are good.

Look for a Trump supporter to preemptive declare any disagreement as "trolling." Sad.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: DAVID64
You will never, ever , hear of any accomplishments from the Liberal MSM. It's a 24/7 Trump bashfest and they can't be bothered.

90% of these "accomplishments" aren't accomplishments. They're executive actions that a majority of people don't particularly agree are good.

Look for a Trump supporter to preemptive declare any disagreement as "trolling." Sad.

Many of the EO's roll back regulations - the majority of people don't know what they are never mind have an idea of whether they are good or not.

The EO's are about 50% of the changes have that happened so far.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Wait, so they can all afford it? Everyone is paying their own way? Oh, no, a bunch of people are being subsidized by others...

LOL way to fail as hard as possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The wall is in progress and there are hundreds of ways to make mexico pay for it, even if it's just an accounting trick. It's highly likely that he will succeed on both fronts.

I believe (though could be wrong) that trump said he would ask for a plan within thirty days, not that isis would be defeated in 30 days. Feel free to prove me wrong on that one.

Repeal and replace is happening.

Hillary is on the list as broken.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

lol that's why we're still giving Saudia Arabia (a known exporter of terrorists) weapons, Hillary isn't locked up, and the privatized monetary system is going entirely unnoticed.

Ahh the lovely world of #alternativefacts

The US needs Saudi Arabia to keep the PetroDollar afloat. You think Trump crashing the US economy would prove he is legit? Plus it's hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of jobs for America. Bothering with Hillary would be an irrelevant distraction, she's toast. The monetary system? Where did Trump ever make promises that he was going to do anything with that? If you thought Trump, or anyone, was going to come in and attempt to totally destroy our financial system, I really don't know what you are expecting.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They were, I have a great memory. You probably forgot what obama campaigned on in 2008 (draining the swamp), then he became a swamp creature once in office.

Wapo even admits obama only kept a few of his promises. even if you include the compromises he's barely over 50%.
www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 18-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Every president has fulfilled some promises, some more than others. How does Trump stand up compared with other presidents, in terms of what he promised on the campaign trail, vs. what he delivered?

Obama's legacy will include killing Osama Bin Laden, writing space mining legislation, opening relations with Cuba, and getting a controversial healthcare bill passed.

Trump's legacy thus far will include a No-Nonsense military use of force, a conservative scotus member, coal, and financially backed efforts against globalization.

I do not recall Obama promising to kill Bin Laden, deal with space mining rights, or build relations with Castro. I do recall him promising healthcare, but in those promises, he also made statements that turned out to be false, such as people keeping their doctors, keeping their providers, and not paying more.

Trump's supporters opposed these three aspects of the healthcare bill but also rallied against the mandatory Tax fee. As there are many medical procedures not covered by healthcare plans, that people would want to use their savings to cover, it is logical some people would rather pay out of pocket willingly for desired services (such as plastic surgery or experimental cancer treatment) than pay for unwanted services unwillingly.

As far as the campaign trail goes, Trump promised coal, wall, immigration, vets, military tech, and various promises related to the economy. Statistically, he has delivered or attempted to deliver on most of these issues.

What Trump has delivered that he did not emphasize on the campaign trail - much like Obama's bin Laden success - is a success story on Wall Street.

What the average citizen of the world does not realize, is the variable nature of money, particularly stocks and other market assets, is based more on beliefs than tangible assets or performance in the real world. Even the largest most solidly backed corporations can fold, while flimsy vaporware corporations can rise to billion dollar+ status on nothing more than good feelings.

Trump's unique role as a master of spin allows him a special economic power magnified a thousand fold on Wallstreet: the power of belief in Trump, as a Brand, is the power to create a stable economy, not because there's any reality to his promises, but the reality comes from him making those promises. That is something the media is missing - that global economics are a long con, and what better POTUS than the grand martial of con artists?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Then by that logic, 99% of Obama's accomplishments are just executive actions that a majority of people don't particularly agree are good.

See what I did there?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join