It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Like No President Before Him, Keeps His Promises

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Heil Trump, please go on, you solve the world from the cowboy problem the sane world suffers from!

Please refer to him as Mr. Presindent or President Trump. Thanks, he is the elected leader of the free world.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Universal Healthcare is paid for with tax revenue, correct? Has implementing that system increased the tax burden of any Canadians to the point of financial difficulty?

link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Actually, you're just a couple months behind on your news. The repeal replace bill is in the senate. Vote should happen before summer recess.

Yes and Trump will be the perfect excuse to continue politics as usual which means screwing the american middle class.

The fact that Trump loaded up his cabinet with swamp creatures like the past 4 presidents is a good future indicator of what to expect.
More favors and policies directed for them while the average American will get punished.

I'll know a president is serious when they boot all the corporate and banking lobbyists out of DC.
There are 50 Banking Lobbyists for every politician in DC.

We know who they work for and it is not for your average American.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
And meanwhile u.s still arming , funding , supporting terrorists in me . IS not wiped out instead expanding to s.e asia right on my doorstep thanks trump . u.s still working on toppling legally elected government in syria using hired islamic terrorists . Same # different day new puppet in charge .

Yep
Saudi Arabia is probably the top country when it comes to supporting terrorism and human rights abuses
So, we just loaded them up with billions in arm sales.
Then we turned around and did the same for Qatar, Saudi's enemies

What it means is, there is no principles or morals involved in our policies, just money.
These same Satanic People would have no problem selling weapons to North Korea once that war gets started, the money worshipers will rake in the dough state side while our men and women get killed by them over there.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Making something more affordable does not equal making it so affordable that it's basically free. I'm sorry you have a hard time with hyperbole but hey, most Americans don't.

The first step in fixing our healthcare system is to throw these turds out of the bargaining process.

www.opensecrets.org...

Top Lobbying Industries

Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $3,146,090,212
Insurance $2,190,651,832

Electric Utilities $2,013,127,133
Electronics Mfg & Equip $1,823,347,451
Business Associations $1,811,811,643
Oil & Gas $1,715,405,541
Misc Manufacturing & Distributing $1,416,425,661
Education $1,399,862,870
Hospitals/Nursing Homes $1,310,021,801
Telecom Services $1,271,840,866
Securities & Investment $1,264,774,284
Civil Servants/Public Officials $1,216,181,432
Real Estate $1,215,135,758
Health Professionals $1,189,983,794
Air Transport $1,125,384,003
Misc Issues $929,225,311
Automotive $891,793,138
Defense Aerospace $887,354,553
Health Services/HMOs $863,410,051
TV/Movies/Music $851,379,595

We tried it their way already and they gave us the finger. I do not want any Insurance and Pharma Lobbyists anywhere near the process, unlike writing the thing like they did last time.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You know, everyone asked us not to rub salt in the election wounds.

When Trump finishes his term with a positive legacy left....I am going to bury the opposition in a salt mine.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Heil Trump, please go on, you solve the world from the cowboy problem the sane world suffers from!

Please refer to him as Mr. Presindent or President Trump. Thanks, he is the elected leader of the free world.

No, he's the leader of the USA. The rest of the free world didn't get a vote.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
From the wall, to repeal and replace, from Hillary to destroying IS in 30 days - there are many campaign promises he HAS NOT fulfilled. From "The buck stops at Trump," we still have rallying cries of "Lock her up," which, unfortunately, is never going to happen.

And I know how the game works - it's the lefts fault... even though we heard all about "Republican majority," and how "Trump is going into overtime to fix this nation!"

That's the simple reality of the matter. Deflect, deny, and excuse as par the typical course of action - but it doesn't change the fact that there are many things he has no intentions of pursuing as opposed to what he said before becoming POTUS.

Which is a shame. I want to see Hillary prosecuted and charged. POTUS led a campaign based on that, and then flip-flopped like the slimy snake that he is.... and somehow, it's heavily defended.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Despite a common misconception due to partisan rhetoric most politicians endeavor to fulfill their campaign promises.
Most achieve it too.

It's like cursing the weatherman .
Lots of people say oh they never get it right when it fact they mostly do get it right.

It's just something people say.

fivethirtyeight.com...

www.vox.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Appointed a SC justice...

And ummmm
Uh

Hmmmm
Well nothing else.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A lot of the fairy tales we tell our children have European roots.
Thanks for bringing going us another.
LOL.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Most Americans think he's an idiot.

Full stop.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Even the longest journey begins with the first steps.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

They were not. You are lying.

plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do you show yours when applying for a job ? No , I didnt think so.

Is he running for office?

Only foreigners and loony libs cant see the good

People that actually use their brains can't see the good either. Like letting coal companies pollute water sources again anyone that thinks that is a good idea rates pretty low on the IQ scale.

You have juxtaposed Trump and Obama

You do know that the economy is still running on Obama's policies right? You will know when Trumps are enacted it'll be called the next depression.

You got nothing...but tripe.

And yours was what again? Oh yeah just ignorant Trump worship.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Snake oil Donnie has a much better ring to it. And is more true to life..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

He was only in office 234 days when the attacks occurred. Less than eight months.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not gonna happen.
It's in progress only if progress is passing it back and forth.
He thought his party was full of minions there to do his bidding.
Imagine his surprise when he found out they had agendas of their own and weren't going to sign on the dotted line as he likes to say.
Imagine his surprise when his court failed to uphold his decree err executive order.
Hear Ye, hear ye just doesn't work around here.
I'm reminded of that clip where he says "This American carnage stops here and it stops now"
You know what I hear? I hear "Dont make me pull this country over".
He's quite patronizing.
Just another of his charms I guess.
LOL
I don't understand how these guys didn't have their plan complete and ready to roll considering they had seven years to do it. It almost looks like they didn't work on a thing. Like all they did in that time was ...well complain about Obama care while not actually doing anything.
That's how it appears anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Trust me that is not what the vicious anti Trump haters wants to hear.

They want impeachment and Russian sticking out of his butt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join