It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Like No President Before Him, Keeps His Promises

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Actually, you're just a couple months behind on your news. The repeal replace bill is in the senate. Vote should happen before summer recess.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Well, since the repeal has floundered, it's just as affordable as it was January 19th, is it not? Which is 19 days after my deductible doubled from the previous year, and my premiums went up 8-23%, depending on the specific dependant on my plan.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Hes got opposition for some of this from his own party members. Those who look like swamp critters and democrats.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Come at me when all people can suddenly afford his affordable healthcare crap. Hot air isn't something I couldn't come up with as well, ya know.

Plus I'm the old news guy, didn't you know? Remember, remember...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Actually, you're just a couple months behind on your news. The repeal replace bill is in the senate. Vote should happen before summer recess.

Yes and Trump will be the perfect excuse to continue politics as usual which means screwing the american middle class.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Come at me when all people can suddenly afford his affordable healthcare crap. Hot air isn't something I couldn't come up with as well, ya know.

Plus I'm the old news guy, didn't you know? Remember, remember...

Perhaps a better approach would be to support the effort in the Senate instead of sitting back and criticising - after all it's not as if the current solution is going to last or provide you with cheaper premiums. The effort is the right one, and it's progressing. Holding the Senates feet to the fire to ensure dramatic decreases in Premiums and demanding the replacement of Obamacare might be better than just sitting back and waiting - and dare I say hoping the 'rival' party fails.
edit on 18/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

There's no place on earth that everyone can afford healthcare, but nice try.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yeah. You never believed that 'The Don' could deliver according to his promises, sure. That's what I was reading, too! Except that it wasn't.

Endsieg!

Have some fun with that.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

"What´s with jailing Hillary? "

She's a corrupt globalist shill, selling her position to the highest bidder.

I think that will be our Christmas present this year.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

"What´s with jailing Hillary? "

She's a corrupt globalist shill, selling her position to the highest bidder.

I think that will be our Christmas present this year.

The key there and intended or not is to make former FBI guy look like a flake.......which has happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What´s with showing his tax returns?

Do you show yours when applying for a job ? No , I didnt think so.

And do you really think that the "promises" he "kept" are good for the average Divided States citizen and taxpayers???

Only foreigners and loony libs cant see the good

Then go on with obeying and celebrating the "good deeds" of your "great leader", that destroys the former USA like nobody else could before,

You have juxtaposed Trump and Obama

And try to start a war, to deflect from the chaos at home!

Again , that would be the looney tunes left

You got nothing...but tripe.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
And meanwhile u.s still arming , funding , supporting terrorists in me . IS not wiped out instead expanding to s.e asia right on my doorstep thanks trump . u.s still working on toppling legally elected government in syria using hired islamic terrorists . Same # different day new puppet in charge .

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Making something more affordable does not equal making it so affordable that it's basically free. I'm sorry you have a hard time with hyperbole but hey, most Americans don't.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It seems premature to say that the Hillary promise was broken. I think that Comey might have been part of the hold-up on that one. There have been signs that the investigation is ongoing. Trump needs to stay out of it so that it does not look political. He needs to let the DOJ do the job. With someone with more courage in charge of the FBI, it might make more progress.

I don't think that we can actually say that he broke the China promise either. I think he used that threat as leverage to make deals that benefit the US. The threat is still hanging over China if they don't make other concessions.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We all have to remember that Trump not only kept his promises, he did it right away, or as soon as he could. Every day he is working hard to keep promises and make our country better.

He gets things done. If others in congress and the courts would work as hard for the people instead of for their political agenda, we would see great changes in the US.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Keeps his promises, Er cough, trump wants plan to defeat ISIS within 30 days if elected, I am sorry how many times has ISIS struck since he has been president.....abcnews.go.com...

How is that wall Mexico is not going to pay for? You know the one that he had everyone chanting like in a Nazi rally, BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL.......www.youtube.com...://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/27/ex-mexican-president-vicente-fox-says-trump-is-not-an-american-in -his-soul.html.....

How bout that great healthcare plan.....Don't worry, none of your pre existing conditions will be covered, and only 24 million Americans will lose their health care, Good job trump........www.cnn.com...

He is cutting funding to public schools, which last time I checked need every dime then can get.....Good job trump!!!!!!www.washingtonpost.com... choice/2017/05/17/2a25a2cc-3a41-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.50eb70c07004

If you think he is good for America you are delusional!!!!!

edit on 18-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I posted this in another thread but I will post it here too as it is the most recent kept promise on your list.

Rubio is great.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Last time I checked Canada for one has universal health care....Nice try.....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Despite the constant attacks, the left hasn't been able to do much to slow down Donald Trump. No matter how much wailing a gnashing of teeth the left does, they'll never be able to out campaign him with a list like this. I remember Obama's list, it was all broken promises save a few little nothings. Trump's promises were all meat and he's made great strides on most of them only 6 months in.
Here's a list of his main campaign promises as well as their status:

Pulling out of paris deal: kept
Pulling out of TPP: kept
Invest in military: kept
Label china currency manipulator: BROKEN
Federal Hiring freeze: kept
Nominate SC justice from list: kept
Clear regulatory overhead for energy: kept
Trim federal regs: kept
Remove illegals: kept
Lift restrictions on energy reserves: kept
Cancel UN climate payments: No progress
Propose term limits amendment: No progress
End common core: BROKEN (impossible for him to keep)
End Cuba policy: Kept
Investigate Hillary: BROKEN

The TPP was dead in the water under Obama, too many people were pissed off about it.
Obama tried fast tracking it like the traitor he was and failed.

In progress does not mean a promise kept until it is fulfilled.
In progress means steps are being taken to do just that, so can you be more specific and tell me what steps have been taken?

For example, what steps are bing taken to place tariffs on imported goods like he said he would do?
Feeding the Military Industrial Complex like he did is something ever admin has been doing, which is something I would actually like to see curtailed.

It is not the tax payers responsibility to police the globe to make it safe for Multinational Corporations.

The only difference between Trump and the last 5 presidents is the political theater involving words in order to divide the masses and give the illusion that there is a difference.
Actions and Deeds on the other hand mirror the last 5 presidents.

Special Consideration is given to the Military Industrial Complex, Wall Street and Corporate and Banking Lobbyists and that has not changed with Trump.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join