It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: carewemust

The first thing trump needs to do is order Rosenstein to amend the scope of the special counsel. As it stands it's a fishing expedition. Prosecution in search of a crime. It's absurd.

Right..as I recall, Mueller was tasked with finding out HOW Russia interfered with the 2016 Presidential election. It's already known that they did, mostly via Cyber attacks and phising..or something like that.

Rosenstein needs to force Mueller to focus on that original goal.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

He can, it would be simple.

If we were playing by honest rules, he'd disband the special counsel. This is the first time in history that a special counsel has been appointed for a counter intelligence investigation.
edit on 19-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

He can, it would be simple.

If we were playing by honest rules, he'd disband the special counsel. This is the first time in history that a special counsel has been appointed where no crime has been named.

Since almost everything surrounding Donald Trump is a "first"...

At any rate, I was surprised to learn how much power special counsels have. Bill Clinton was Impeached for lying about a blowjob, but the investigator was tasked with finding out how Vince Foster died. That's insane.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We don't have a clue what is going on....not a clue!

It looks one way, then another, but, hold your horses! A special counsel has a wide berth and can take the investigation on a long and winding path.

This is the strangest thing and I don't believe we have even an iota of an inkling as to what they are really looking for.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Absolutely insane. Fishing expeditions don't go well, which is why it would be wise, despite political blowback, to order rosenstein to limit the scope of mueller's power (and put a time frame on it) or to just shut down the special counsel.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust well since comey has testified he specifically leaked info to ny times to get mueller appointed then that might mean comey and mueller are in collusion especially if comey personally recommended him for the job. also if muller switches it from investigation to president then the reason for mueller and his boss would no longer be needed and sessions could take back command . if comey and comey were found to have planned this i would see them prosecuted for sedition and i think unless i am mistaken that is a capital crime

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: carewemust well since comey has testified he specifically leaked info to ny times to get mueller appointed then that might mean comey and mueller are in collusion especially if comey personally recommended him for the job. also if muller switches it from investigation to president then the reason for mueller and his boss would no longer be needed and sessions could take back command . if comey and comey were found to have planned this i would see them prosecuted for sedition and i think unless i am mistaken that is a capital crime

How could it be proven? I guarantee Comey knows better than to use any electronic device to communicate with Mueller. If they planned it, it was done somewhere in isolation, face to face, no paper trail and no electronic trail. Or, in a coded communication?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Today, the USA Today suggested something similar to what you're suggesting...though not going as far:

""Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a problem: He has a disqualifying conflict of interest regarding a large part of his work. It involves a choice between investigating or relying on former FBI director James Comey, a 15 year close friend of Mueller’s.

Ideally, he’ll recognize that and resign. But if he doesn’t resign, Attorney General Jeff Sessions should appoint another special counsel to take over the obstruction-of-justice part of the investigation, where Mueller is disqualified.""

Full Article: www.usatoday.com...

If you appoint a Special Counsel solely for investigating potential "Obstruction of Justice" would he/she start over from scratch? After all, Mueller's case file is probably full of anti-Trump fabrications and spin.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Absolutely insane. Fishing expeditions don't go well, which is why it would be wise, despite political blowback, to order rosenstein to limit the scope of mueller's power (and put a time frame on it) or to just shut down the special counsel.

A good cue as for what the President should do, is for him to ask himself, "What would anger the liberal press and Democrats the most?". Whatever "that" is, would be the best direction to take.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: shooterbrody

Investigation has been going on for a year and ZERO indictments.

Benghazi went on longer, so....

oh
how many americans has trump left to die?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We don't have a clue what is going on....not a clue!

It looks one way, then another, but, hold your horses! A special counsel has a wide berth and can take the investigation on a long and winding path.

This is the strangest thing and I don't believe we have even an iota of an inkling as to what they are really looking for.

I don't think they know what they are looking for either. This is an investigation looking for a cause.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

"Covering up on existent crimes"

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh

Seven in the Sea of Japan, one in Yemen, he's adding five thousand to Afghanistan....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

oh

Seven in the Sea of Japan, one in Yemen, he's adding five thousand to Afghanistan....

How did Trump leave the 7 sailors to die? They were killed in an accident.
Are you suggesting that Trump is leaving anyone to die in the military if they leave US shores?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

oh

Are you suggesting that Trump is leaving anyone to die in the military if they leave US shores?

What did Trump tweet in response to the deaths of these servicemen? What difference does it make?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

oh

What did Trump tweet in response to the deaths of these servicemen? What difference does it make?

That is not what I asked. How did Trump leave the 7 sailors to die?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

How did Clinton leave the diplomats in Libya to die? Isn't that the point? Months of investigation to discover that the Secretary of State is not omniscient. No wrongdoing. Trump on the other hand....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

How did Clinton leave the diplomats in Libya to die? Isn't that the point? Months of investigation to discover that the Secretary of State is not omniscient. No wrongdoing. Trump on the other hand....

One more time, how did Trump leave the 7 sailors to die?
That was your claim.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

That was your claim.

As the White House would say, "I was being ironic."

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That was your claim.

As the White House would say, "I was being ironic."

I see, so next time the Whitehouse are being "ironic", I'll assume you won't be so hypocritical to whine about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join