It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, when it comes to Twitter trump has the control of a sixteen year old girl on Facebook.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because he fired him to stop a federal investigation.
That's obstruction.
It's very simple . It's plain as day.

You can not obstruct an investigation into a crime if there is no crime. There is zero proof of Russian collusion after 10 months. This game of keeping an investigation open to imply guilt does not work forever. Flynn's issues have nothing to do with Russia collusion, they are related to payments from Turkey and not reporting everything on his government forms.

You also cannot obstruct justice when you legally have the ability to stop any investigation as part of your job description. I believe the only exception to this would be if the president was obstructing an investigation into himself - but he has never been under investigation, and the only allegation is the super weak testimony of Comey. If he really felt that was obstruction he would have reported that to someone at the time, and he would not have testified under oath he has never felt anyone tried to stop an investigation while he was director. I happen to trust his testimony before he was fired more than after when he has bad feelings towards Trump.

The president also has the power to pardon anyone at anytime - which is another reason why he can effectively stop any investigation.

This really is a witch hunt. What is worse is if this did succeed, it will kick off a civil war. You think you want him railroaded out of office, but you really don't

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Comey said he never initiated any communication between him and trump.
Not ever.
Hint...

You should look this stuff up before you post
www.cnn.com...

January 6 Briefing I first met then-President-Elect Trump on Friday, January 6 in a conference room at Trump Tower in New York. I was there with other Intelligence Community (IC) leaders to brief him and his new national security team on the findings of an IC assessment concerning Russian efforts to interfere in the election. At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment.

see that part that says "at the conclusion of that briefing, i remained alone with the president elect"?
yeah that part
did trump ask him to do that?

The Director of National Intelligence asked that I personally do this portion of the briefing because I was staying in my position and because the material implicated the FBI's counter-intelligence responsibilities. We also agreed I would do it alone to minimize potential embarrassment to the President-Elect.

no trump did not ask comey
comey at the direction of the DNI initiated this one on one meeting.

Guess that blows out your "Not ever." statement.

It also set the stage for future meetings; if the director of the fbi thought it was ok to meet one on one why would trump think there was a problem with it later?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

again no source from you

there is a pattern here

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Who was asked under oath?
Who???

comey
rogers
coats
mccabe
rosenstein

all asked under oath about the investigation
all said no pressure
i posted the sources earlier in this thread
nyt and cnn your good liberal info repositories

no obstruction
no quotes from anyone under oath that shows such

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I think Mueller cares about investigating Trump because that is what he was hired to do.

Trump has to have broken the law in order to be impeached, so if he did nothing wrong then there will be no impeachment. Even if he did break the law, he might have presidential immunity.

No he wasn't.

He was put in place to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Now it's all about obstruction of justice that multiple sources, including Comey, have testified under oath *never happened*!

It is a witch hunt much like what happened when they hung Scooter Libby out to dry.

It's an investigation in search of a crime.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's an investigation in search of a crime

At this time, that appears to be true.
Investigation has been going on for a year and ZERO indictments.

ZERO

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Bobby " Tarmac " Mueller, you got some splainin to do.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Why is Robert Mueller so utterly obsessed with impeaching President Trump?

Because Trump is a dirtbag who's about as qualified to be president as a monkey?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He can't be impeached only congress can impeach a president. And he's safe as long as Republicans control congress.

Plus the special council has very little control over the president it's his employee. So the odds of three investigation seeing anything to show for it is slightly above zero.
The republicans don't even like him,they are embarrassed of his presence in office just like the usa and the world,he will be impeached.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why impeachment of Trump would be such a big deal? remember Clinton being impeached, committing perjury, and leaving office at the proper time for any other sitting president.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Seriously? The National Review?

Yes, the National Review, that fake news rag founded by that hysterical left wing snowflake William F. Buckley. Trump is an embarrassment to actual Conservatives.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Benghazi went on longer, so....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
Can anyone tell me why impeachment of Trump would be such a big deal? remember Clinton being impeached, committing perjury, and leaving office at the proper time for any other sitting president.

Just copying this from Stack exchange:

The "impeachment" process takes place in two steps.

First, a President has to be impeached in the House of Representatives. that is the equivalent of an "indictment."

Then, the President is tried in the Senate, with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding. It requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to remove an impeached president.

President Clinton was impeached in the House (on two counts) but not removed by the Senate. Ditto for President Andrew Johnson (who survived by one vote). President Nixon resigned before the impeachment was completed in the House because it was clear that the Senate would have voted to remove him had the proceedings gone that far.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What did Trump do this time?

We are living in a world of political insanity. The politicians will do anything to destroy anyone these days. The republicans have declare war against the Democrats, while the democrats have declared war on the republicans.
Before Trump was even elected into office, the democrats were against him.

It started with Bill Clinton and his impeachment, and now everyone wants to impeach the president. Everyone has cried impeach Bush, Obama, Trump ever since.

I can't wait for the next presidential election..... because they will be threatened with impeachment too when they take office.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ketsuko

It's an investigation in search of a crime

At this time, that appears to be true.

ZERO

A.K.A. a "Witch Hunt"! But, I have the suspicion that Franken-Mueller is in his laboratory, brewing a WITCH to tie Trump to.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Why is Robert Mueller so utterly obsessed with impeaching President Trump?

Because Trump is a dirtbag who's about as qualified to be president as a monkey?

If Mueller is successful in concocting a viable reason for recommending Trump's impeachment, he'll be rewarded with ticker-tape parades and lap dances for life.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The first thing trump needs to do is order Rosenstein to amend the scope of the special counsel. As it stands it's a fishing expedition. Prosecution in search of a crime. It's absurd.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There were also those pesky dead Americans.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Even if you believe this, that is not grounds for impeachment nor grounds for an investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join