It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because he fired him to stop a federal investigation.
That's obstruction.
It's very simple . It's plain as day.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's obstruction.
It's very simple . It's plain as day.

Do we know that from a Trump Tweet or Interview? Or, is that another lie/fake news published by the WaPo or NTY?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt he'll get impeached. He may get some symbolic, toothless censure if wrongdoing is found, but I'm doubtful that even that would even happen.

When the GOP started impeachment proceedings against Clinton, he became an even more popular president. So even if congress flips to dem, I don't think they're going to impeach. There's no reason to make Trump a martyr.

Now, if high crimes are discovered and there's no follow through, I think that's damaging to our country from a long-term perspective. It will further embolden presidents to break the law without any repercussions other than a slap on the wrist.

It seems that Trump's problems are of his own making. His appointments to the Justice department are turning out to be duds. Trump's kneejerk Comey firing seemed impulsive.

I agree with some points in the article, like Trump's stream-of-consciousness tweets aren't doing him any favors. The author's "working theory" is simply opinion, like Trump feeling remorseful over Flynn's removal as National Security Adviser and how prosecution would be overkill. Feeling remorse is conjecture on the author's part.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yes he could fire him for any reason or no reason except to stop a federal investigation.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Has anyone informed Trump he was elected President of the country, not President of the Elks Lodge.

I figure he's gonna milk his position for as much money and future connections he can get. I figure after 5 months he is tired of dealing with the country.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your source for that?
www.politico.com...

Both men insisted they’d never felt pressured to do anything improper

coats and rogers

so did they lie under oath?
www.lawfareblog.com...

BLUNT: Director McCabe, on May the 11th when you were before this committee, you said that there has been no effort to impede the Russian investigation. Is that still your position? McCABE: It is, but let me clarify, Senator. I think you're referring to the exchange that I had with Senator Rubio and my understanding, at least my intention in providing that answer, was whether or not the firing of Director Comey had had a negative impact on our investigation. And my response was then and is now that the FBI investigated and continues to investigate, and now of course under the rubric of the special counsel, the Russian investigation in an appropriate and unimpeded way. Before Director Comey was fired and since he's been gone.

McCabe lied as well?
I guess the "appropriate and UNIMPEDED" way the investigation is going on is not appropriate?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes he could fire him for any reason or no reason except to stop a federal investigation.

Source please

The source I listed a few posts up disputes this.

“My view is the president can fire the special prosecutor without regard to what the rule says.”

edit on 19/6/2017 by shooterbrody because: sources sources

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The GOP DIDN'T raise ANY objections to MULLER when he was APPOINTED by Rosenstein.

Why NOW is there such a panicky HISSY fit?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

From all the testimony given to the house and the senate NO ONE has offered that up under oath.
Lots of those conducting and providing info for the investigations have been asked; NO ONE has said there was ANY obstruction.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He fired him because he made a deal. Stop listening to the MSM and take a step back. Everyone is in CYA mode and of course they will deflect.

The 'wall' around Washington is being knocked down and everyone is in a panic. He has been there a few months. He has to clean house and just got his entire cabinet in place.

The 'obstruction' is what the elected officials are doing to our country. Obstructing progress. If those arseholes spent a 10th of the time they spend bad mouthing Trump we would have lower taxes, better healthcare and a wall.

Just like he would never make it to January 2016. Then it was the first primary he lost. Then he could not win Super Tuesday. Then it was the nomination and it culminated when he was elected to do what is needed it this country.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Tweet about how great he is and about how awful everyone opposing him is. That'll do it.

Seriously, though, he's harming himself by building the case against himself with his own tweets
edit on 19-6-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Comey said he never initiated any communication between him and trump.
Not ever.
Hint...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Are you kidding?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

My source for that is the friggin horses mouth.
Please.
Haha

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Source yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Who was asked under oath?
Who???

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Trump's group is just his version of the swamp. Family and friends placed into positions.

Even gave the kid's wedding planer a job.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

From all the testimony given to the house and the senate NO ONE has offered that up under oath.
Lots of those conducting and providing info for the investigations have been asked; NO ONE has said there was ANY obstruction.

I read where President Trump said that firing Comey "took the pressure off".

FIRST.. was it another FAKE story from that terrorist organization, the Washington Post?

SECOND... if TRUE, that is admitting that you "attempted" to obstruct an investigation.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Trump's group is just his version of the swamp. Family and friends placed into positions.

Even gave the kid's wedding planer a job.

SWAMP means TWO different things...

If you are conservative it = "existing RINO politicians"

If you are progressive it = "corporate money/influence/cronyism"

It's not so much a DRAINING of any kind of "swamp"...but a HIJACKING of the GOP by radicals.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Tweet about how great he is and about how awful everyone opposing him is. That'll do it.

Seriously, though, he's harming himself by building the case against himself with his own tweets

During the election I was genuinely hurt and angry when I thought that Trump was trying to throw the election, by making rude and disrespectful statements. But, apparently, the world has passed me by in that regard.

Likewise, it might turn out in hindsight, that his Tweets will HELPED him, more than HURT him. We won't know for sure until some future date.

If President Trump was 43 years old, he might adjust his social media/texting, like Barack Obama did.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join