It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

If he just used Twitter to toot the Administration's horn...to point out accomplishments, economic good news, etc.. that would be great. It's the soap-opera crap we could do without.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: dawnstar

Trump understands that to stop Tweeting now will make him look like a press-pecked snivel. Besides everyone that is really criticizing on the left about twitter are just afraid......say what they will. They fear many things and Trump connecting is what they really fear.

This! ^^^

That being said....

It's about control, change their behavior.

Sound familiar?

Get Trump to stop tweeting? Good luck.

Get the right to recuse themselves, keep up false accusations and innuendos.

Nothing but domestic terrorism, if you ask me.

The never Trumps and the dems need a serious backlash from the voters in 2018.

The whole obstruction schtick is based on that Trump can really drain the swamp and MAGA in record time and they are afraid the people will see how they have been played forever.

Well, you can count me in as a never Trump, however that's my opinion and I don't need any votes for that.
That Trump can drain the Capitol Hill swamp and more meme is not and issue, he's well on the way there, he's brought the swampee's to the White House!

edit on 18-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: carewemust

He can't be impeached only congress can impeach a president. And he's safe as long as Republicans control congress.

Plus the special council has very little control over the president it's his employee. So the odds of three investigation seeing anything to show for it is slightly above zero.

I know what you're saying, but It's crazy that we even have to worry about a Republican Congress possibly impeaching a Republican President, because this one is so cowardly and fractured.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Impeachment is easy. It is conviction by Senate that is difficult. House needs a simple majority to impeach. Congress needs 2 thirds majority to convict. Bill Clinton was impeached by House, acquitted by Senate.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Mueller does have all the authority he needs to expand scope, but if he comes back and recommends impeachment then he will have to say why. If it's 'oh we found Trump underpaid tax by 5% in 2005', then i think he will make a fool of himself and be ignored.

As it stands we do not know exactly what he is looking at and it really doesn't matter until he comes back with his findings.

I would say, though, that if he looks at obstruction then he should step down. It would be wholly inappropriate for an investigator to be leading the efforts to assess the accusations of his good friend against the accused. If he doesn't step down he should be removed by Rosenstein.

I didn't know before reading that National Review article that Bill Clinton was Impeached because the Vince Foster death investigation hit a dead end, so the Special Prosecutor went after the President for lying about a blowjob. That's a horrible precedent, that opens President Trump up to almost anything a madman Special Council wants to come after him for!

Considering his mindset and closeness to Comey, if Mueller has that much latitude, then Rosenstein should definitely fire him ASAP.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Impeachment is easy. It is conviction by Senate that is difficult. House needs a simple majority to impeach. Congress needs 2 thirds majority to convict. Bill Clinton was impeached by House, acquitted by Senate.

It's not the ACT of impeachment that bothers me. It's the CIRCUS that will surround the entire process. Just the WORD impeachment gives the mainstream media days of materials to bash President Trump with. I even noticed that idiots ABC and NBC ran some "Watergate Revisited" specials last week, to try and get the public's mind thinking impeachment.

If the Republican Congress was able to focus on implementing President Trump's plans for making America and Americans more prosperous, I wouldn't even mind the MSM circus. But Republican House and Senate members seem to be no more intelligent than candle flies. When the MSM shines a light on Comey, they fly to Comey, and forget their work. When the MSM shifts the spotlight over "Trump Under Investigation", they focus their attention on that..forgetting that they have work to do. It's maddening!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can just see it, Mueller taking a statement from the Mad Hater then presenting as witnesses the white rabbit and cheshire cat....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This attitude got him elected and this crap will get him re-elected.

No one in the msm or in the dnc realize this.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't sound like that's very reliable.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He wasn't even under investigation in the first place.

nice
how can one obstruct when not under investigation?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Like he was covered by that majority with his healthcare or tax plans?
Yeah. Wouldn't count on that.
All he has to do is fire Rosenstein or Mueller and it's all over for him.
And you know he's going to because he has zero self control.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

He can't fire Mueller.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Impeachment is a foregone conclusion.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

It’s possible that Trump could circumvent DOJ entirely and fire Mueller on his own. It’s not clear that Trump has any constitutional duty to adhere by a Justice Department regulation, said Saikrishna Prakash, a professor at University of Virginia Law School and former clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. “I don’t know how a rule of the Department of Justice can limit the president’s constitutional authority,” Prakash said, pointing to the president’s authority to remove officers of the executive branch, which could be interpreted to include a special counsel. “My view is the president can fire the special prosecutor without regard to what the rule says.”

Well now I guess he can.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They worked together.
They didn't have sleep overs or barbeques at each other's homes.
That's a lame ass excuse.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

When did he say that? You guys just get everything so mixed up.
Walking and chewing gum....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

We need a Robert Mueller resignation or a second special counsel Glenn Harlan Reynolds, Opinion columnist 6:02 a.m. ET June 19, 2017 The only way to avoid a tainted investigation or a political explosion is another counsel to investigate possible obstruction of justice.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a problem: He has a disqualifying conflict of interest regarding a large part of his work. It involves a choice between investigating or relying on former FBI director James Comey, a longtime close friend of Mueller’s. Ideally, he’ll recognize that and resign. But if he doesn’t resign, Attorney General Jeff Sessions should appoint another special counsel to take over the obstruction-of-justice part of the investigation, where Mueller is disqualified.

Oh but doesn't recusal only work when used against the gop?

At present, there are two investigations: One into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians (a claim that even Democrat Chris Matthews admitted fell apart after Comey’s recent testimony) and an investigation into whether, while being investigated for this claimed collusion, President Trump or someone else obstructed justice. That investigation is closely tied to Comey, and so is Mueller

Is there actually a doubt about any of that?

Sessions can and should appoint a second special counsel lacking Mueller’s close relationship to any person “substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation” of the “obstruction” issue, leaving the original investigation of “collusion” in the hands of Mueller.

sound fair...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

His act of firing Comey is the obstruction.
Anything before that except as it corroborates the act is not a consideration. So the collusion isn't part of that but his asking Comey to let the investigation and Flynn go is.
The conversation where he made every witness leave the room is. The phone calls to Comey are
He fired Comey to stop a federal investigation. That is obstruction. He admitted it on tv.
He told the Russian spies he invited into the oval office after he shared top secret information with them that he got rid of the nut job who was pressuring him.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

None of them have confirmed anything.
Find even one official notice that trump is clear of any collusion claims.
You won't because there are none.
There are none because they have not finished and are not making any declaration one way or the other so just stop pretending like they have.

Just an FYI.
They are going to get him.
One way or the other.
You don't dis the intelligence community and get away with it and trump is still trying to smear them.
What an idiot.
Remember Adam Schiff saying they have nine ways to Sunday???
They do.

After they're done they're putting up signs on the beltway south in Maryland and 95 North from Virginia saying No Outsiders.
He should have stayed in N.Y.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I would say, though, that if he looks at obstruction then he should step down. It would be wholly inappropriate for an investigator to be leading the efforts to assess the accusations of his good friend against the accused. If he doesn't step down he should be removed by Rosenstein.

I posted the usa today view about this ....

Once again how would comey being fired upon recommendation of his boss be obstruction again?
Even if trump had no recommendation from his boss how would it be obstruction? Trump has constitutional power to fire the fbi director with NO CAUSE if he liked; did he not?
Were those involved with the investigation asked under oath about this? What was their answer under oath?
Also during comeys testimony who first asked for a one on one meeting ....comey or trump?(hint :it wasnt trump)

edit on 19/6/2017 by shooterbrody because: oops facts

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join