It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Traditional manufacturing still takes place, just not in the US as much since it became cost prohibitive from both a labor and tax standpoint. The government can't really equal out the labor costs other than freezing minimum wage and eliminating Obamacare care but can easily ease taxes via restructuring the tax codes on both corporate and individuals (which employers pay part of anyway).

The Trump idea is two-fold reduce taxes enough that import transportation costs are unattractive enough to produce domestically and put enough money in the people's pocket to purchase the products by more gainful employment.

Trump understands that when consumers are broke as a joke, they don't buy things. Rich politicians living in a bubble can't seem to grasp that idea. They understand it now, hence one of the main reasons Trump must go/fail.

Because when the basis of your power is people being completely dependent; sudden independence leaves you valueless. Can't be told that you are a victim of the system when you are doing well on your own (job, house, food, car, etc) without their help.

Is contempt of DNC policy an impeachable offense? Stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I have been paying attention to them. Avidly. I would love to completely disconnect from the grid and have reliable, year round electricity.
The point I think you're missing is that, artificial or not, the entire economic system is now so thoroughly dependant on fossil energy as a majority supply that to force a paradigm shift without giving market forces time to adjust and balance out would be disastrous.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I think 70% is a very reasonable number. And the media, from either side, would also have you believe the most radical agendas on both sides are the norm. Absolutely right. Division and domestic discord is the first and best tool to keeping a nation's people from seeing what their government is actually doing.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I do get that and apologies for the forceful point of view. Your hearing 30+ years of my frustrated observations as a home owning adult.

It is a major issue and difficult to direct because of the fossil fuel sources being tied to national defense and subsidies and grants.

As a free market guy I have never been able to buy the story that it's the only way.

America is great when inventors can compete with older models.

I believe this issue is a catch 22 which I am always weary of.

There are countless examples of people like exon getting large grants to say study algae as a fuel source, thy can then conviwntly say look we poured 20 million in the tech isn't t he really yet. 20 million seems like a big number. Nobody gets to read t he research etc...

Energy is a unique model but we have to find a way to allow competition or you may as well call it corporate welfare.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
IGNORE< IGNORE< IGNORE< .......and follow his agenda. He shouldn't get caught up in the left's agenda. He IS the PRESIDENT and it IS a job. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!
edit on 18-6-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Impeachment does not mean resignation.

Bill Clinton was impeached, we still can't get rid of him!

I honestly think that Trump wants to do what he thinks is right for the American people.

I don't agree with everything he's done so far, but I don't regret voting for him.

I hope he continues to fight against the monolith of DC politics.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

He is doing bud. Considering the circumstances, he's done pretty well and he appears to be getting stronger.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The usual approach is to accept the investigation whilst making sure the media does the heavy lifting. Check out Clinton's impeachment process. He can rally the media against the investigators until they are made to look like morons with an agenda. If he comes up clean he's golden and if he comes up dirty, nobody will accept the results.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

"We will not be silenced in the face of communist oppression any longer", Mr Trump said in front of an excited crowd in the Little Havana neighbourhood of Miami, Florida.

It's about time the USA came out from under the boot of Cuban oppression and stood up for itself. Americans can breathe again after the persecution.

The difference is Clinton was protected by the far left MSM. Current POTUS has what, two or three honest outlets to cover what is going on (the establishment covertly...and sometimes not so eliminating a "threatening outsider"), Country be damned. The best example EVER why term limits are now a must...any politician can't implement their agenda in two term doesn't need to hang on for another 50 years...

As to what POTUS can do? Really nothing...if he dismisses the compromised special counsel, they will use that as grounds for the 9mpechment. The only real hope is for the RINOs, all the way up to Speaker of the House and Ranking Senator, start acting like they care more about their Country than their lobbyist gravy trains...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I get your frustration. And I feel it to some degree as well. But I'm merely trying to discuss the issue from a pragmatic approach.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think Mueller will say that there is no evidence of any kind of wrong doing, collusion or illegal activities. However, he will suggest the President step down to avoid any conflict of interest affecting the office. The President will decline and the Dems will launch another tirade about his business ties......

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
what should trump do????

follow his lawyer's advice!! and, more than likely his lawyers are telling him to stop being a twitter twit!!
my god, people, two words on tape, well, they weren't even actually words sunk nixon...
uh-uh.... compare that one uh-uh to all those tweets, interviews, campaign statements of trump!!
he's in a hell he created himself!!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Trump understands that to stop Tweeting now will make him look like a press-pecked snivel. Besides everyone that is really criticizing on the left about twitter are just afraid......say what they will. They fear many things and Trump connecting is what they really fear.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: StoutBroux

He is doing bud. Considering the circumstances, he's done pretty well and he appears to be getting stronger.
You are so wrong. Please quit spreading false narrative. It IS DISGUSSTING.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think that the even if they found that every accusation was true, they will throw a flynn or two under the bus, not really tell us what all happened, make some changes to the electoral system and computer security, and well, trump will resign, because that was the plan all along, pence as president...

I mean if russia and the trump campaign actually did collude to the point where it tipped the election, it would have put the entire election into question, not just the presidential... and all those senators and house members wouldn't appreciate that too much. and, since the dems are just as prone to shady dealings, who's to say that it wouldn't happen again, just flip a coin as to what country or party would be involved in the dealing... many of us really didn't put much faith in the election process, or the candidates they present to us to begin with....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

1. twitter isn't the best method to get you point across...
2. hey he can twitter all day about what he plans for the country, what he's doing to improve things, ect...
but when the topic of the russia investigation, he's taking a defensive stand so strong it's him that appears to be acting in fear!!
3. I'm sorry but a twitter tweet of a little over a 130 characters on the spur of the moment doesn't have much thought involved, at least by the time you type in a paragraph there's a chance that you might realize that some part of that paragraph is just dumb!! he needs to be careful about what he says.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

I get your frustration. And I feel it to some degree as well. But I'm merely trying to discuss the issue from a pragmatic approach.

I get that and agree. I just think thel energy model is literally part of the biggest problem we face. So I don't support the view it's necessary. I do admit it's complicated but it's not necessary to have society be structured around private oil and gas companies.

It should at least be addressed as a problem even if it is reality.
edit on 18-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

this is a perfect example of what I am talking about:

he tweets things, and now it's his lawyers backtracking on them!! oh, and what's one of the excuses he come up with... the restricted size of the tweets didn't allow trump to make a clear and concise message...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

He could release the tapes. It all comes back to the president.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
People that are innocent don't look for ways to stop investigations into themselves. Because what could be better than being validated as innocent?

That pretty much says it all. Now, what he's guilty of is up for debate. Being this is Donald Trump we're talking about, what he's guilty of probably depends on how far back you want to look..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

You think it's twitter? Think that's a little bit naive. There's a much bigger hand in all of this. You and I don't see it - there's powers you can't imagine. Try thinking beyond the MSM.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join