It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Imo republicans need to work better with democrats and stay away from big button social issues that most business people just don't care about. The dirty secret is both parties pander to the extreme sides because so few people vote.

If republicans and Democrats worked together the Republicans could probably keep spending in control better and avoiding talking about gays or Transgender, abortion, etc issues would probably take away some of the foaming at the mouth far left folks anger issues.

Then again that is assuming they don't want us divided. I believe 70 percent of the US is in the middle not radicalized partisans.

The news would have you think different.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: luthier

I find it disturbing when I DON'T feel like politicians are lying to me.

Lol that is true. Ron Paul loved the guy but he was a freak. It's amazing how crazy the truth can sound.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I didn't vote for Trump, and I won't in 2020. But I still think he's a better bet than Sanders or Hillary would have been for the overall prosperity and state of our nation.

I would never vote for Hillary and sanders would have just been a lame duck with congress.

However, I don't agree that prosperity will be better with trump. Unless you mean his own.

I think generally the people of the United states and their invented artifacts drive commerce. When the gov tries to stimulate with things like tax breaks it doesn't work.

Trump should focus on guys like musk not Coal miners. Coal miners are going bye bye. Technology not so much.

Manufacturing won't last much longer either, automation slowly takes over more and more everyday, several pieces of Trumpsnplatform desperately cling to what used to be with no consideration for the decades ahead; a mindset that has screwed the American populous before, and will clearly do so again.
edit on 6/18/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I didn't vote for Trump, and I won't in 2020. But I still think he's a better bet than Sanders or Hillary would have been for the overall prosperity and state of our nation.

I would never vote for Hillary and sanders would have just been a lame duck with congress.

However, I don't agree that prosperity will be better with trump. Unless you mean his own.

I think generally the people of the United states and their invented artifacts drive commerce. When the gov tries to stimulate with things like tax breaks it doesn't work.

Trump should focus on guys like musk not Coal miners. Coal miners are going bye bye. Technology not so much.

Manufacturing won't last much longer either, automation slowly takes over more and more everyday, several pieces of Trumpsnplatform desperately cling to what used to be with no consideration for the decades ahead; a mindset that has screwed the American populous before, and will clearly do so again.

I agree but places like the gigga factory will still employ thousands. Where as coal is being phased out even with its subsidy.

Personally I think the welfare for the oil gas industry is what has kept other cleaner anergies from being allowed to compete fairly.
edit on 18-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Even automated factories have to plug the robots into something. Else they don't do anything. I'm speaking strictly about energy. Electricity for plants, fuel to transport raw materials and finished goods. Those costs have a direct impact. As well as the massive amount of materials that rely on petroleum or natural gas as a raw material to produce.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Have you looked at the gig factory and charging stations?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

What do charging stations supply, and how is it produced?
The more reliant the transportation sector becomes on electricity, the more we will need to increase the supply to the grid. If we also try to force that supply from current renewable tech, and retrofit current generating means simultaneously to the more expensive production means,the associated price increases will slow the electric conversion. It needs to happen more organically than is being pushed. It will drive prices of commodities even higher and strain the lower income population even further.
edit on 18-6-2017 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It´s so simple for Trump and his followers:
If he is not guilty of anything, lean back and watch the show, nothing can happen to the "great leader"!

While the reactions of Trump, his puppetmasters and his followers paint another picture. I mean:
"HOW CAN PRESIDENT TRUMP PREVENT HIMSELF FROM BEING IMPEACHED??"

If there would be no reason for an impeachement, Trump doesn´t have to save himself from being impeached, logic tells me.

But that´s just fake news, libtard stuff, commie propaganda etc, i bet!

Your sort of logic made the Spanish inquisition possible. There is no logic there just the desire to politically mame. Watch the press be used as a political tool, not really as a function of the 1st amendment.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Maybe you should look at the giga factory and see where their Power is generated.

The issue is the energy market is subsidized. The same issue apply for oil gas, they just get literally trillions world wide in subsidies..

The process would have happened organically starting almost 70 years ago save for the lobby power of oil and gas, pretty hard to compete against a company with massive government hand outs also making huge profits.

I am a huge believer in allowing invented artifacts to solve pollution issues. But when they can't operate in a free market they have no chance.
edit on 18-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Imo republicans need to work better with democrats and stay away from big button social issues that most business people just don't care about. The dirty secret is both parties pander to the extreme sides because so few people vote.

Problem with your idea here is that while some pandering goes on toward political forces, a better way to describe subjects of "pandering" without belittling anything outside the "mainstream" or "establishment" by calling an politically force that has life "extremist", you unwittingly demonstrate the "centrist" self pandering.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Trump is not in charge and he knows it. The shadow government is playing him like a fiddle-and he knows it. All of Trumps dumb twitters distract the US public while the moneymakers continue their games and they are winning.

Trump just keeps offering up a pile of distasteful behavior playing directly into the hands of those who really hate him. I can't possibly believe he is that naive.

There's a plan being played out and we Americans are just the suckers - paying attention to the constant drum of Trump's mouth and idiot comments and behaviors. This just constantly leaves open the opportunity for the powers that be to play out his administration any time any way they will it to be - impeachment or whatever.

Pence is a religious idiot who would be fine in their hands.

All the players know their roles. In reality, Trump, with his gold penthouse, is making tons more money, his God. He knows his place in all of this.

We Americans are just around to watch the distractions so abundantly provided by Trump et al.

This is just sickening to watch though.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I am having trouble understanding your point.I have no issue with self pandering of the majority who isn't represented in politics.

If it were a different situation I would have a differnet point of view, but since minority opinions are constantly represented by the msm and partisanship I feel fine pandering to a group, however large, unrepresented by most current dialogue.

Since we don't say crazy things and spit on our opposition we just get no coverage.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That's Comrade Sanders, you political dissentient. I'll save you a seat in the reeducation camp.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Hay man Trump is doing well not playing into the hand if all they have is twitter. He's got the american and other press around the world running around after twitter posts. Very funny. Talk about bait suckers not to mention hypocrites. And thats the almighty amendment protected press, amendment protected for cutting edge redress of government.......running after twitter posts. lol

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yes, you make good points. But even to get current renewable tech efficient enough to be cost effective in any near future is going to take either time or financially painful mandates. Plus, oil and gas are also raw materials for plenty of necessities, and even electric machines require plastics, lubricants, etc.
Additionally, when the fact that the majority of the output is sold quickly and constantly for energy production becomes mostly history, the production is going to plummet and prices of the materials made from them will increase to reflect it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It's not going to funny for long. His tweets are official presidential statements. While you may find them enjoyable, there are legal issues that can arrive like putting his foot in his mouth for the travel ban, defamation, appearance of obstruction (even sillier for non criminal behaviour).

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So, while renewable sources are both desirable and inevitable, forcing them upon the current global economic framework artificially fast or before they are efficient enough is going to wreck a good many things. It has to adjust naturally. And it is. Just slowly.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes, you make good points. But even to get current renewable tech efficient enough to be cost effective in any near future is going to take either time or financially painful mandates. Plus, oil and gas are also raw materials for plenty of necessities, and even electric machines require plastics, lubricants, etc.
Additionally, when the fact that the majority of the output is sold quickly and constantly for energy production becomes mostly history, the production is going to plummet and prices of the materials made from them will increase to reflect it.

I believe oil and gas should be saved for raw materials. Not burned up in the atmosphere.

I doubt you have been paying attention to the advancement in renewable technology if that is your statement.

How do you think oil and gas got where it is,...serious fininacncial investment from tax payers.

How about computers?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I am having trouble understanding your point.I have no issue with self pandering of the majority who isn't represented in politics.

If it were a different situation I would have a differnet point of view, but since minority opinions are constantly represented by the msm and partisanship I feel fine pandering to a group, however large, unrepresented by most current dialogue.

Since we don't say crazy things and spit on our opposition we just get no coverage.

Ok I understand you better, I think.

One thing for sure we can clearly see how the true establishment politicos, their propaganda wing in the press, and their republican plants are forming up into a Borg like center mass. SO look who they are calling extremists over the last few years.......tax protesters, folks that want laws on several fronts
enforced, constitutionalists ect.

But yea they do really crush opposition many times by ignoring them. Like the folks paying 2 to 5 times more for HCI since Obama care. The Republicans and press wont even cover them.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

As to.the gigantic factory, current estimates put 100Mw of it's operating requirements of 300Mw as being from wind and solar. And it will output an estimated 35GWh of batteries (initial energy supply of batteries) annually. Which is quite a large amount of electricity out the door, to be sure. But they are rechargeable Li Ion battery cells. Which will, at least the great majority of them, require charging from the public power grid almost daily. The Tesla charging stations all seem to be powered from the building power supply where they're located. The partnerships Tesla is working towards seem to use the likelihood that someone using a charging station at your business will spend several hours and dollars there to offset the increase in electrical costs for the building occupants. Unless there's a metered fee system or hourly flat rate built in for the service that I missed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join