It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Too many are living through the media, I don't disagree. Personally, I avoid the majority of the garbage and concentrate on whatever factoids I can glean from the barking news hounds.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've said it once, I'll say it again: Be careful what you wish for. You think Trump is bad? Pence will be 100x worse.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm still happy I don't have to say President Sanders.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: dragonridr

There's enough GOP members in Congress desperate for popularity or Dem acceptance that I would not put much money on your assertion that he's safe from it as the Congress currently stands.
Folks like McCain can sway several other GOP colleagues.

Also he has been such a terrible distraction to actual legislation the Republicans may want him out to try and pass some bills before he ruins the midterms.

Trump whining like a snowflake on twitter all day, especially when he directly effects the outcome of his own agenda, is not helping any conservative ideals.

Terrible distraction? That is an MSM talking point. More Bills have been passed since Trump took office than any President in the last 60 years, plus the repeal and replace of Obamacare has passed the house and is being worked on by the Senate. Add in Tax reform which is being actively worked on and is still on the cards for this year - its been nearly 35 years since the last major tax reform.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: dragonridr

There's enough GOP members in Congress desperate for popularity or Dem acceptance that I would not put much money on your assertion that he's safe from it as the Congress currently stands.
Folks like McCain can sway several other GOP colleagues.

Also he has been such a terrible distraction to actual legislation the Republicans may want him out to try and pass some bills before he ruins the midterms.

Trump whining like a snowflake on twitter all day, especially when he directly effects the outcome of his own agenda, is not helping any conservative ideals.

Terrible distraction? That is an MSM talking point. More Bills have been passed since Trump took office than any President in the last 60 years, plus the repeal and replace of Obamacare has passed the house and is being worked on by the Senate. Add in Tax reform which is being actively worked on and is still on the cards for this year - its been nearly 35 years since the last major tax reform.

Trump has passed meaningless bills. He has done zero in terms of his own agenda.

You sir are using the media talking point. Tell me what bills have been signed that he was any part of, or had any meaning for the majority of Americans?

His tax reform will never pass, not only that it adds billions to the national debt.

The last tax reform that was remotely supply side was in the mid 60's. Everyone else has added substancially to the national debt, why?

Because so few actual conservatives exist the budget never meets the amount of revanue.look it up yourself. Tell me what you see.

How bad did Reagan's cut add to debt? How much worse did he make the S and L scandal by cutting taxes without care of revanue for the budget?

I am going by other republicans who want trump out so they can debate legislation. The stuff that is important has debates.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Too many are living through the media, I don't disagree. Personally, I avoid the majority of the garbage and concentrate on whatever factoids I can glean from the barking news hounds.

The factoids are usually by accident. You have to just wait and look at as many sources as possible.

However the partisan goggles are the biggest barrier to understanding the truth.

The me me me party is the only real one, the rest is all for divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sadly, even budget increases if coupled with any realized debt reduction and reasonably consistent growth above 3% would still arguably be an improvement over the legacy of the Obama administration.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Cannot wait till this # storm is over and proof comes about that this was all a waste of time witch hunt from the very start.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

The issue is this,the tax cuts and revanue are never equal, literally every tax cut since jfk has added substancial debt.

What you are talking about are illusions and smoke and mirrors.

To cut taxes you also have to cut or at least freeze budget spending. Tax cuts are not science. They rely on their "effects" to raise revanue which is completely speculative.

No tax cuts until they can pass a balanced budget at least once imo.

By the way I am confused about your comment how to you cut taxes and raise the budget without creating debt. I and my family would love to know this secret.
edit on 18-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'm not a partisan consumer of news or facts. Nor do I desire to see one side or the other 'crushed' or something. I'm for the U.S. and all it's people to come out better from any president's term in office than when they started.
And I'm for getting the government dislodged from recesses of my bowel that a colonoscopy can't even find.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I'm not a partisan consumer of news or facts. Nor do I desire to see one side or the other 'crushed' or something. I'm for the U.S. and all it's people to come out better from any president's term in office than when they started.
And I'm for getting the government dislodged from recesses of my bowel that a colonoscopy can't even find.

So am I.

Which is why I can't figure out why intelligent people think an oligarch is the person who is going to do that for us.

I am mean at least try a guy like Ron Paul who actually has ideas how to get there, even if they are idealistic.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I never mentioned tax cuts. Just debt reduction. A budget increase to allocate resources towards that end would be seen as a victory, if implemented effectively.
edit on 18-6-2017 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I see. I apologize.

Debt reduction can happen with balanced budgets. But republicans can't even do that when they control everything.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I didn't vote for Trump, and I won't in 2020. But I still think he's a better bet than Sanders or Hillary would have been for the overall prosperity and state of our nation.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Neither could the previous administration. They didn't even pretend to want to, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I didn't vote for Trump, and I won't in 2020. But I still think he's a better bet than Sanders or Hillary would have been for the overall prosperity and state of our nation.

I would never vote for Hillary and sanders would have just been a lame duck with congress.

However, I don't agree that prosperity will be better with trump. Unless you mean his own.

I think generally the people of the United states and their invented artifacts drive commerce. When the gov tries to stimulate with things like tax breaks it doesn't work.

Trump should focus on guys like musk not Coal miners. Coal miners are going bye bye. Technology not so much.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Exactly. I find it worse being lied to by politicians who are supposed to represent my ideals. Though I disbanded from the party when they decided to spend more time on social engineering values then legislating fiscally responsible policy. If you can't legislate hey bring up God I guess.
edit on 18-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yeah, Congress would have hindered him a good deal, but I still shudder to think of the damage Sanders could have done to the country if elected and facing a friendly legislature.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yeah, cleaner energy sources and renewable energy are certainly on the rise. But from a standpoint of cost to return, coal, nuclear and gas are still the only options to drive an immediate economic increase in the manufacturing sector. The new energy sources will get to the absolute forefront one day, but they aren't there yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I find it disturbing when I DON'T feel like politicians are lying to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join