It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller WILL Recommend President Trumps Impeachment. WHAT Should The President Do ASAP?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: darkbake

Well if he does get impeached I hope he starts spilling the beans on e.t.

Robert Mueller suddenly decided to go to Capital Hill and brief the House and Senate Investigative committees this evening. Don't know if that's good or bad...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1. Mueller now has 16 "stacked" attorneys involved with the Russian-Trump-Collusion-Meddling Witch Hunt.

2. President Trump's legal team, and Mueller's team, are in regular contact with each other.

Artcle: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

...And Twitter...

... Talk rapidly and at length in a trivial way...

The Dim-Wit literally belongs on Twitter...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

You have a Twitter account too, HappyDogShiner?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Have you even considered that maybe, just maybe the reason why he's pursuing the Impeachment so hard is because there is actually some criminal sh*t going on but it is just very well hidden. So it took a bit more investigating to bring it all to focus.

It's always gotta be some personal or partisan political grudge or whatever with you guys.

But maybe, just maybe, there really is something there and when it's revealed all you Trump supports are going to all poop yourselves a little right where you stand.

Could happen. Just a friendly heads up for ya.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the republicans have the majority in both the house and senate...
and, it's congress that would decide to impeach or not,
the only ways I think he would be impeached under these conditions is if some serious wrong doing had been proven... far more than tax evasion.
or, what I think is more likely...
congress sees him as a major threat to their re elections or get ticked off at his antics.
and firing mueller would tick off some of those republicans in congress!!
threatening alaska because their senator didn't vote the way he wanted... won't go over well with them.
retweeting a news story from fox that includes classified information that had been provided to them by "undisclosed sources" is gonna make them a tad bit nervous.
he acts like half his own party are his enemies.. if they decide to treat him in kinds, and the dems decide they'd rather risk a dominionist christian right pence trying to bring biblical law into our gov't... he's liable to be impeached over something as stupid as a stain on a dress!!

if something major comes up in the investigation, then I don't believe there will be much he can do, nor should anyone want him to. but, there's alot he could do that would keep his party in the congress from turning a tiny anthill into a mountain. he needs allies in congress, so maybe he should stop working so hard at making enemies???

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What CRIME is being investigated? That part escapes me. Mueller's gonna send some people to Russia to indict Putin for "meddling" in our election?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
if the trump campaign with his knowledge conspired with russian agents to hack the dnc server and dump the information online for all to see...
well, that is a crime.
probably more than one crime.
ya, I know you will probably pipe us and tell me that no such thing happened and give me some story that debunks it from fox and friends or something...
but, I'd rather wait and see what the investigation comes up with if you don't mind. there's a reason why I use the word "if" to start so many sentences. mainly that I don't see how I can have an assurance either way.
don't see how you can either really, but to each their own!!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That is a work of art. Bravo sir!

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What CRIME is being investigated? That part escapes me. Mueller's gonna send some people to Russia to indict Putin for "meddling" in our election?

People keep calling this a "fishing expedition", but I've seen films where the fish actually jump in the boat, completely unsolicited.
If that happens here, it happens. If they jump out at you, you can't ignore them. If you are a LE officer, once you know, you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

My favorite Vermeer! What have you done, oh what have you done.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

People keep calling this a "fishing expedition", but I've seen films where the fish actually jump in the boat, completely unsolicited.
If that happens here, it happens. If they jump out at you, you can't ignore them. If you are a LE officer, once you know, you know.

And the more Trump alienates (and fires) staff, the more likely people are to tattle dirty little secrets.

He hasn't shown himself to be a master of political negotiation... heck, his party is starting to walk away from him. And yes, I think some see that he threatens their reelections.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Trump is just a dirty little monkey man. Probably some shady criminal money laundering for the Russians through his businesses or payoffs for sanctions and dirty criminal dealings with other "bad dudes". Just ask Trump, there are "Bad Dudes" all over out there doing crimes. Trump's probably up to his eyeballs in dirty secrets we've never heard before. Mueller knows all about them now and your boy might hang now.
edit on 8-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Trump is just a dirty little monkey man. Probably some shady criminal money laundering for the Russians through his businesses or payoffs for sanctions and dirty criminal dealings with other "bad dudes". Just ask Trump, there are "Bad Dudes" all over out there doing crimes. Trump's probably up to his eyeballs in dirty secrets we've never heard before. Mueller knows all about them now and your boy might hang now.

BUT, there are RULES that Mueller has ignored, such as rule #1 for a Special Counsel..

Federal prosecutors generally begin by identifying specific crimes that may have been committed — in this case, violation of federal statutes. But no one has yet identified the specific statute or statutes that constrain Mueller's investigation of the Russian "matter".

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com... /article/2624379

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I trust he knows the rules of his job better than you or the washingtonexaminer.

But if that's your argument then maybe you should report it to the justice Dept. and have him arrested and prosecuted for it.

That Trump.....He's a dirty boy.......Shame shame shame.....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I trust he knows the rules of his job better than you or the washingtonexaminer.

But if that's your argument then maybe you should report it to the justice Dept. and have him arrested and prosecuted for it.

That Trump.....He's a dirty boy.......Shame shame shame.....

If AG Sessions wasn't a product of the same swamp-sewer that produced Mueller, he'd reverse his recusal and demand that Mueller list the crime(s) he's investigating. If Mueller doesn't name the crime, Sessions can put an end to this taxpayer funded fishing expedition.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Speaking of fishing, Trump looks like a "Robber Fish" who got hooked and getting reeled in for the big fish fry later.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join