It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Embarrass Antifa

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I had to watch this a few times to catch some details.
Captain America is real!
This had me laughing my ass off.
Crazy world.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Ok, that was excellent. :p

I bet that idiot thinks twice about joining another antifa protest after his own group turned on him!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I got to admit it. That was funny. When that guy with the Trump cape ran through, I about lost it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That shield throw in the first second is awesome!
I think that is the base to street cone?
Thought was a manhole cover at first.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
That was great lol.

I think i just gave you two flags by accident, i clicked it and then it glitched out like crazy and went to 5.? weird.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
LMAO oh my that was awesome. f&s for you. you jus made my night awesome

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

HAHAHA!

Taker away the mask and his whole demeanor changes.

Anonymity is well understood to be the primary force behind crowds turning rabid.

Been meaning to do a big thing about how its a big part of the problem of people being so nuts in social media.

That clip there in the crowd scenario is photo finish of the effect.

No wonder masks are supposed to be banned in crowd situations. One might assume its just so the cops can track you, but apparently Antifa there helped prove that we' humans its for our own damn good not to devolve into savages.

Crowd Psychology - Gustave Le Bon

Le Bon held that crowds existed in three stages: submergence, contagion, and suggestion.[9] During submergence, the individuals in the crowd lose their sense of individual self and personal responsibility. This is quite heavily induced by the anonymity of the crowd.[9] Contagion refers to the propensity for individuals in a crowd to unquestioningly follow the predominant ideas and emotions of the crowd. In Le Bon's view, this effect is capable of spreading between "submerged" individuals much like a disease.[2] Suggestion refers to the period in which the ideas and emotions of the crowd are primarily drawn from a shared racial unconscious. This behavior comes from an archaic shared unconscious and is therefore uncivilized in nature. It is limited by the moral and cognitive abilities of the least capable members.[8] Le Bon believed that crowds could be a powerful force only for destruction.[9] Additionally, Le Bon and others have indicated that crowd members feel a lessened sense of legal culpability, due to the difficulty in prosecuting individual members of a mob.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well there's no need for others to embarrass them. Let them embarrass themselves like this one SJW anti-white white girl:

edit on 6/18/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well there's no need for others to embarrass them. Let them embarrass themselves like this one SJW anti-white white girl:

I would have told her I hate the whitey for free beer.
The sooner I could pass out the less I would have to listen to her crap.
I am sexually oriented towards free beer from idiots.
Don't judge me!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

EWWW seriously your (the thing in the video) drinking beer you can buy at the dollar store blehhhhhh..... poor child

edit on 18-6-2017 by MissCoyote because: rephrased

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Heheheh. I love vids like this. Antifa is such a joke. I have hope that they will soon be laughed into obscurity with their very fascist tactics. The same BS they claim to be against. The biggest group of hypocrites on earth right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This makes me want to wear a cape again.
I used to wear a cape.
It wasn't a real cape, it was a bath towel. But same thing pretty much.
I usually wore my cape with shorts and cowboy boots.
Sometimes I miss being 5.

edit on 2017-06-18T02:24:58-05:002201718America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You gotta love these self-styled anarchist revolutionaries.

Run anyway and go crying to the police at the first sign of possible resistance. That's what happens when pampered rich students on liberal arts degrees clash with the working man.

Is there a sight more beautiful? Makes me laugh so much to see these clowns get humiliated. S+F

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Pretty epic!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Those antifa people are scumbags.

The Trump cape was hysterical

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Actually that is a wonderful idea. Unmask them physically and we can have weaponized autism unmask them further on /pol/.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I have a friend who is absolutely adamant that the Antifa 'protestors' are just advantageous anarchist thugs looking to stir up an excuse for violence.
I pointed out that the Mayor of Berkeley, for one, was a member of the local Antifa group's facepoop group, and seems to be a supporter and sympathizer. I thought the vein in his forehead was going to erupt like a blown hydraulic hose while he tried to convince me I was either wrong or lying.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

LOL. The source is Breitbart.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Actually, I saw it elsewhere originally, but they reported it too, I think.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Not saying that it isn't true. I wouldn't take the "source" as the truth. If there is a reliable source I would appreciate if you or someone else would provide me it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join