It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect 101% prooooof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I belive you have experienced the alzheimer's effect

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I think you experienced the 'Mendela' effect, not to be confused with the 'Mandela' effect.

I'm schizophrenic and so am I.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
I belive you have experienced the alzheimer's effect

Hey!

What were you saying?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

I'm sorry if this felt too real...

I'll tone down my cosplay.

Going to the corner and back later.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is supposed to be about real circumstances, theories, conspiracies, and what not. Not a "lets create a topic to troll" this thread should be deleted so you can stop wasting peoples times making troll threads. Ive been visiting this site for over a decade and it sucks. Still interesting topics here and there but people like you are really destroying what this site use to be about... thanks, go acquire some integrity and humility!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I think you experienced the 'Mendela' effect, not to be confused with the 'Mandela' effect.

In MY timeline, it's the MANdela Effect.

Capital MAN because he was such a great bloke.

I think it's MENdela because you've now misplaced your car keys

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Dude, you nailed mandela effect people to a T

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Unrelated post here but did anyone notice how fast that post claiming to be a video of John Titor got taken down?
edit on 17-6-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Ok now i am weirded out the john titor post is gone from ATS and the youtube vide it linked to is gone when i look for it

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I take it you don't believe me.

You must be a Mandela Effect unbeliever. An unMEliever!

It isn't as simple as a binary one or the other situation.

What about those who, because of an absence of evidence for the Mandela effect, choose to not believe.

What about those who neither believe in the Mandela effect, nor believe that it CANNOT occur? i.e: those who draw no conclusion about the Mandela effect?

What about those who do believe, but don't attend any Mandela effect ceremonies?

With so many shades of belief or disbelief possible, it is narrow minded to affix labels so glibly.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
This is supposed to be about real circumstances, theories, conspiracies, and what not. Not a "lets create a topic to troll" this thread should be deleted so you can stop wasting peoples times making troll threads.

No one's being hurt, no one's advocating anything unkind to anyone, so where's the harm? It's a welcomed thread of light-hearted relief at one of the more ridiculous beliefs out there. And if you were 'trolled' by this... mate, you need to step up your game.

Ive been visiting this site for over a decade and it sucks. Still interesting topics here and there

So.. why are you here then? Plenty of other fringe sites that have Flat Earthers and Chemtrailers and MElievers.

but people like you are really destroying what this site use to be about... thanks, go acquire some integrity and humility!

Well, if you had read any of TerryDon's other posts and threads, you would know he has both integrity and humility.

Just because this is a conspiracy theory site, doesn't mean everyone on it *has* to be a conspiracy theory advocate. While I fully believe in aliens -- I certainly do not think they appear at my back door, or that they have underground bases, or that the anal probing I encountered last Wednesday in the Hyde Park toilets was their doing.. don't care what that guy in green said..

Point is, without a counterargument and some actual 'reality-based' counterpoints, this place would truly be a one sided nutjob hangout. At least some of us bring a Negative Nancy reality check to the rest of you

edit on 18-6-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

It's a satire thread for smiles.

Just think of it as a very long winded knock knock joke.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

In MY timeline, it's the MANdela Effect.

Capital MAN because he was such a great bloke.

I think it's MENdela because you've now misplaced your car keys

Funny you should say that because I DID misplace my keys this morning.

Turns out they were in the last place I looked.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

50 shades of MElieving?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh no it is that simple there is no mandela effect

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
What about those who do believe, but don't attend any Mandela effect ceremonies?

How would they even remember if they did?

They'd probably end up arguing which day it actually occurred on..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I even put the word "proof" in the title!

That only gets you half way there though

where was the YouTube Video in your OP?

and the other YouTube videos in every second post you post.

Hopefully they didn't probe ME.

Is that probing you that your talking about or Probing Mandela's effect?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This is supposed to be about real circumstances, theories, conspiracies, and what not. Not a "lets create a topic to troll" this thread should be deleted so you can stop wasting peoples times making troll threads. Ive been visiting this site for over a decade and it sucks. Still interesting topics here and there but people like you are really destroying what this site use to be about... thanks, go acquire some integrity and humility!

Then why click on thread in the jokes forum?

Better yet if you have been here for 10 years how ignorant must you look that you have no clue you are reading a joke thread in the joke forum.

edit on 18-6-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Then why click on thread in the jokes forum?

Better yet if you have been here for 10 years how ignorant must you look that you have no clue you are reading a joke thread in the joke forum.

Well, it was in the Skunk Works forum, not that I'm defending another ATS traitor. Or have I slipped timelines now? #Mindfudged

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Love it!!! Funny how the only things changed are titles of shows and authors, quotes, and dates of things ey?
Ill believe in the ME when the US capitol is located in Seattle tomorrow, Hillary is president, and my red truck is actually black!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join