It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the kofu fanged alien: humanoid encounters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Well considering they are defined and redefined almost daily or at the very least yearly, in fact your fathers alien is different then yours, and both your definitions is way different then your grandfather's. So ya, I would say there very possible to define, they are defined and redefined almost daily.

And since I am not religious I don't know to which insane god your refer? But take your pick I suppose, all the gods and religions that have ever existed have been insane, and likely will continue to be so. Painting with a broad brush there, wide strokes, shooting fish in a barrel, your bound to hit something sooner rather then latter.

But you know what? I wonder which god these space gnomes packing space riffles worship? If they exist that is. This could just be a story, what proof is there that they exist, and what prof is there that they are good shoots with those space rifles. Little of both I would say. But then again how are we lowly mortals to know the curacy of a space traveling gnome...Right?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I think it did come from a B movie. Fewer explanations could be said but I will just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

if you study the paranormal enough,you will see that every paranormal event is caused by the same thing
bigfoot sometimes behave like a ghost,ghosts sometimes behave like aliens and so on

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

the god of islamic religion,christian,jew etc is the same god and yup he is real though he coundt care less about humans
and maybe he is the guy behind the ufo phenomena after all who knows?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Twang

according to caravaca a misterious entity looked trough the mind of the witnesses,picked some aspects and then buildt a convincing hologram like apresentation using those aspects
what this entity is,however is open to interpretation

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
and again i must say: the ufo/humanoid phenomena isnt built to mere mortals like us to understand, most likely the answer to it is somethig that we cant even define

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
and again i must say: the ufo/humanoid phenomena isnt built to mere mortals like us to understand, most likely the answer to it is somethig that we cant even define

I enjoy it when things start getting weird with humanoids in UFO encounters. Not most of the boring "abduction by grays" stuff, but the other encounters where the humanoids just do or say baffling things that make no sense (to us). Even with no residual evidence, I tend to believe these are in many ways more accurately reported than others. If an investigator is willing to put in the strange, nonsensical stuff, I feel they're less likely to be editing the report to push that old "nuts and bolts creatures flying to Earth from other planets" notion.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

you think exactly like me!
high strangeness reports are more valuable because there is much less likely its an carbon copy

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
you think exactly like me!
high strangeness reports are more valuable because there is much less likely its an carbon copy

It's very disappointing to look at an old report and then dig deeper and find out that the original researchers didn't bother to include time shifts or psychic effects because maybe they didn't want to "taint" the report with weirdness. I feel that if we ever come up with a real answer -- or at least something we can partially define within our own deficiencies -- the weirdness is likely to be the most important part.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

ugh i hate those researchers,theres 0 real evidence that they come from the space yet poeple love to edit reports to make the agenda true

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join