It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bowing To Social Justice Insanity, U.S. Army Prepares For Admission Of Transgenders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Abysha
That is called delusions of grandeur. And that is a mental illness.

What was it called when it was the trans advocates who were claiming to know better than the legions of medical professionals who called gender confusion a mental illness and the military itself, who agreed with those professionals? Were you quick to say the advocate community had "delusions of grandeur" just a decade ago when the politics hadn't mandated changes in professional and military positions on this issue?

The difference is they were vindicated through the continued process of science.

And the backwards and willfully ignorant never will be.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

LOL. Do you really think they care about the LGBT in the military? Many of them know a few or are friends with them. So no that is not the reason.
SMH

I know for a fact that many do care, yes. I've talked to people about this issue, both former military folks, and also people who planned to enlist, and then didn't. Yes, that is a reason.

So you know millions of people? Amazing.

Reading comprehension matters.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Do you think you are more qualified to make that assessment than legions of medical professionals and the military itself?

Legions?? Really? Not even close. Much disagreement. The current acceptance is more political than clinical.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

So to sum all that up, you can't point to any manning shortfalls, so your point isn't valid. The military "deploys" for months 6-10+ all the time, even if there is no war..... it's really not war for those who are serving, there is no war right now, that's one of thos things people call facts.

Discuss that with whomever first mentioned them, or do some research. I have better things to do.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I think the number 1 goal should be military readiness. Drama about someone having a penis and being in the ladies bathrooms should have no place being fought by the military. Let the drama unfold elsewhere. If you want to serve and you have a penis fight the bathroom issue elsewhere and serve. When the issue is decided in a decisive fashion elsewhere the military can adapt then.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, yea, the city/suburban kids are mostly a loss, you're right about that.

But friends of mine who's son's have been in the military recently relate that most of the front line troops serving in Iraq/Syria and Afghanistan are typical 6 ft 2in corn-fed farm boys from flyover country. You'll notice however, that the military is very careful who and how they deploy US troops into actual battle zones; they've learned a lot since Black Hawk Down days.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Do you think you are more qualified to make that assessment than legions of medical professionals and the military itself?

Legions?? Really? Not even close. Much disagreement. The current acceptance is more political than clinical.

You're doing it again.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

LOL. Do you really think they care about the LGBT in the military? Many of them know a few or are friends with them. So no that is not the reason.
SMH

I know for a fact that many do care, yes. I've talked to people about this issue, both former military folks, and also people who planned to enlist, and then didn't. Yes, that is a reason.

So you know millions of people? Amazing.

Reading comprehension matters.

LMAO. Insulting me when you yourself can't understand sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Just because someone mentioned something first, if you jump in there and back it up with mob mentality you are just as liable for what you say as they are.

But we can move on:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

They can't change gender if it will detract from military duties

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join