It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bowing To Social Justice Insanity, U.S. Army Prepares For Admission Of Transgenders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
July 1st is the deadline to meet transgender integration training to admit trans people to the US military.

Currently, the Defense Department is working to meet a July 1 deadline for transgender integration training.

That’s right. It’s not about military readiness. They’re teaching them to bow to the LGBTQ mafia, at the expense of the integrity of our military.

Unfortunately, we had an Obama presidency, and he set about to make the U.S. military a social justice lab, rather than to build them up as an elite fighting force, prepared in every way to defend our nation.
www.redstate.com...

You can no longer be disqualified because of the LGBTQ that you are presently choosing to express. But it looks like a hold on trans admissions. But that is just one law suit away from this hold being removed.

As of July 1, the release went on to say, “a person’s gender status — including being transgender — will no longer be a disqualifying factor from enlisting in the military.”
To be clear, an indefinite hold was put on transgender admissions, but they’re moving forward, in preparation for what seems to be an anticipated lift.

Wonder if Trump has something to do with the hold? He is a supporter of the LGBTQ so what is the deal?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You can no longer be disqualified because of the LGBTQ that you are presently choosing to express.

Is that a problem for you? Do you think gay and lesbians should be disqualified from serving in the military? Now, I agree that transgender people will provide for some logistical problems, bathrooms and showers for example, but which uniform they wear shouldn't be an issue, imo.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Mmmm, I may be wrong, haven't really researched it, but by the way of the all volontary military, the US military is suffering huge personnel shortages. My guess is they're desperate to take in anyone who can pass the IQ tests and who is literate enough to read the instructions that come with the equipment.

And as the society further degenerates, its only going to get worse.

Have you seen the pictures from the "People of Walmart" website........yea, those, well that's what a majority of the US population looks like........so wretchedly morbidly obese many have to ride around Walmart in electric carts.

So.........open the ranks to the cross dressers. Put Corporal Klink in charge, at least he had good taste.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anyone who is brave enough to join and get blown up getting my oil is okay in my book.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ummm...it's probably the only way they'll get the um...ah...ahem...women...? to pass a real PT test...

No more cheater pushups ladies...erm...girls...ummm...formerly male but now having innies guys...I mean gals...I mean...

Whew...that's worse than any real minefield there...

(low crawls on out of the thread)

YouSir

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Where did you get all that poop from?

Where did I say that?

Take a breath---no make that 2.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is this an issue? If so, why?

Why would someone's sexual orientation or their sexual identity be an issue if they want to fight for their country?

Is it because some idiots think they will catch the gay cooties?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Put Corporal Klink in charge, at least he had good taste.

It's Klinger......

HAHA! I got no problem!

link   

Some will take your lackadaisical approach to this as bad as drowning baby puppies in a river.
edit on 17-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

link   
As long as they can pass all the physical requirements, it's not like they'll be wearing dresses and heels like Corporal Klinger.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm just asking. A simple "Yes" or "No" would do. You're the one who called the policy "insanity" in your thread title.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
Is it because some idiots think they will catch the gay cooties?

Uh, yeah, those are the most virulent form of cooties on the planet. So much so that the military may just weaponize it and drop it on our enemies. Imagine?

"Ohhhhh, Abdul, you look tho thekthy in that burka!"

*drops AK-47*

edit on 17-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Please read the story. If you do you will quickly recognize the title is not mine-I rarely change titles.

What was your question again?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL

Swedish activists deploy the ‘Singing Sailor’ to deter Russian submarines: ‘This way if you’re gay’ 

The "Singing Sailor" is more than just a sign. It also emits the dots and dashes of Morse Code, inviting anybody who tunes in to come “This way if you're gay.”

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Will drill instructors have to start using preferred pronouns?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

This is the Mud Pit. You choose your own title. There's no rule that you have to title your thread after the article that your citing. You chose to use the word "insanity".

I simply asked you if you had a problem with the policy. A "Yes" or "No" would suffice.

edit on 17-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That's pretty damn funny.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No, I don't think that's it. Bout 10 years ago the military was downsizing and forcing people out when possible, eg failing to meet PT standards. Last I heard, the military was still downsizing so I doubt all the sudden they are in need of more people to fill the ranks they just emptied but if that were the case do you understand how small the Transgender community is? Counting on them to fill much needed ranks is oh so stupid.
edit on 17-6-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reminds me a little of when gays were to be allowed in the military and people were all freaked out about it..

like never before in the history of the military had there been a gay person enlisted before that act was passed

hahahahhaha

never mind alexander conquering the world and laying with men..

didnt happen

fake news

before clinton and dont ask dont tell. there were no gays

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

To what question?

And I chose to stick with the story and the title.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join