It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a break Weird dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research into our past lately trying to make some sense of our origin , This dream was off the wall . At first I was taken to a dark underground cave system and shown a giant wheel it had pictures on it but I couldn't really make them out then a man that looked like Unubis told me that it was the wheel of life /Fait after that I was drug thru the air and dropped at the left foot of the Sphinx alone there I could not figure out what I was sapped to do but soon after that I was propelled straight up into the air and seen a guy in a chariot coming towards me he didn't even aknolege me he was white with long white hair then from the opposite direction another guy approached he looked Mongolian long black hair , He stopped and the 2 of them looked down to Earth the guy with the Back hair said -Why do you care about those people anyway? he said something else also I couldn't make out .Then the guy in white said Just give them time they will come around. Then they guy with the black hair kinda nodded his head and they took off in opposition directions. Pretty cool dream but I might need to lay off the beans at night
Anyway thought I would share before I forgot it.
edit on 6/17/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/17/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

What an amazing dream you had! I love having dreams like this, I'm so thankful you posted for us!

join