It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Call of Duty Let’s You Play as Black Female Nazis Because… Social Justice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is.

Stars and flags.

Either that or there is cover up of all the SJWs who demanded a black female Nazi character on COD???
Yeah maybe that's what it was... /sarc

I can't speak for all, but I've been to E3, Gamescon, Blizzcon, Comiccon, and one thing I can UNEQUIVACALLY say - gamers are not appreciative of non-gamers using political-BS to claim outrage or some sort of insidious conspiracy.

When Far Cry 5 got announced, it took some heat because the antagonists are white-folks, that are undeniably a cultish-religious clan, and it's set in Montana. Naturally - the cries of "ITZ RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE, ITS LEFTY PROPOGANDA DIE WHITEY DIE," came forth.

Yet when Far Cry 2 came out, the cries of "ITZ RACIST AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE," came out - and the same exact response was met with Resident Evil 5.

Just like the new Star Wars trilogy is "sexist," and "feminist propoganda," for having a female lead - its horse#, and one of the saddest attempts at playing the victim card one can pull.

I suppose the newest Wolfenstein should also take criticism because you mercilessly slaughter Nazi scum and somewhere in the world - that's gonna hurt someone's bottom?

link   
Seems fairly out of place in a game with a historical context. Excluding the swastika flag doesn't make much sense either since there wasn't a problem with it in the other games.

Can you imagine that Downfall film if it had random black SS officers running around the bunker?

I suppose you could have Indian Nazis. There were a few people from India who volunteered to fight for the Nazis.

The Call of Duty franchise has been going downhill for the better part of a decade anyway. I don't expect this one to be any better. Black Nazis or not.
edit on -050001pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yea this is the biggest non story since ebola guy was spamming us.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Never did a stripper still have natural breasts...just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: seeker1963

Never did a stripper still have natural breasts...just sayin'...

You damn sure knew what I meant!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: seasonal

I see this as a clever troll. Suddenly SJW gamers not sure whether to offer applause or scorn

Nah, it isn't a troll, just read some of the video game reviews that all they obsess over is diversity?

Remember Gamergate?

You know nothing of gaming culture.

Continue your fake outrage, lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I see this as a clever troll. Suddenly SJW gamers not sure whether to offer applause or scorn

Nah, it isn't a troll, just read some of the video game reviews that all they obsess over is diversity?

Remember Gamergate?

Okaaaaaaaaay, yet I have gamed my whole life?

Guess I touched a nerve and you must be one of those who fall into the diversity cult. My bad!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Not according to the images I have seen, the both at right handed.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
But but muh immersion

So what?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So if the Nazis have the proper diversity in their armed forces, allowing black women to serve the thousand year Reich, does that make them the good guys?

Hmm....

link   
dp
edit on -050001pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

Remember Gamergate?

Okaaaaaaaaay, yet I have gamed my whole life?

Guess I touched a nerve and you must be one of those who fall into the diversity cult. My bad!

I'm not the only who is upset over fictional video game sprites. Especially call of booty lol, those games are absolute trash. Twitch-reflex ping latency city.

Good luck with your thread.

link   

It doesn't really mean good or evil...

Depending on the direction the arms are spinning more means good fortune or bad fortune..

So when you see Ganesha holding up a swastika in his palm..he's wishing you good fortune...

Hitler used it in the same way, just a totally different interpretation of what good fortune means..

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Maybe they had to include black teenage girls just to be able to still even have the Nazi symbol in the game for the Nazi characters.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So if the Nazis have the proper diversity in their armed forces, allowing black women to serve the thousand year Reich, does that make them the good guys?

Hmm....

Nazis are scum.

Really?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Hmm....

Nazis are scum.

Really?

You say that but how diverse are the Allies?

Won't find any black women in the Red Army that's for sure. All they get is bonus points for their famed women snipers on the diversity matrix.

Regardless the game looks like the same crappy game they've released over and over for the past 9 years. Historically inaccurate soldiers or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

According to the post the direction of the swastika means everything. Hindu's seemed to use the same swash.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And if you turn your calculator upside down it spells BOOBIES

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This all reminded me of Dave Chappelle's "Clayton Bixby black white supremacist" character.

Turns out he survived the zombie apocalypse to face Negan's judgement:

Walking Dead Chappelle's Show - SNL

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The point is facts. And Hindu's use the same swash and boobies are on calculators.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join