It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#NotWithUs protest march in Cologne Germany against radical islamic terrorism fails miserably

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So that went well. A protest march with the #NichtMitUns(#NotWithUs) and #Friedensmarsch(MarchforPeace) went horribly wrong when only a few 300-500 people showed up instead of the 10.000 that were expected. The march was iniated from mostly muslim communities to protest against radical islamic terrorism but it turns out they don't care that much at all. Pictures of the march in fact show that the majority that did show up are just your average citizens of cologne. It even almost loks like that the muslims that they brought along are not happy being there in the first place. The german muslim community had the chance to show their support for the good and honest people and to distance themselves from the radicals and failed in a spectacular way.

I'm very disappointed that the muslim community in cologne didn't had the courage to denounce all the radical islamic violence and terrorist attacks. Germans are not happy with their lack of support for the march.

#NotWithUs prospect

Look at the large crowd

This is just sad

www.ksta.de...

Edit: The german MSM is avoiding this like the plague. There is just no way to spin this. It's a statement from the muslim community in cologne but not the one they expected.
edit on 17-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is due to the fact that you can be beheaded for "marching" against anything Muslim, eventually they have to go home where the rest of the tolerant Muslims are...

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I could name the Islamic apologists members that will attack you for posting this, and blame the low turnout on anything other than what is actually the reason for it.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm guessing the majority is just enjoying their weekend. Why should a Muslim that works Monday till Friday spend the weekend on protesting something he/she has nothing to do with ?
Do gun owners protest every time a gun owner kills someone ?
This is getting a bit predictable. Had there been 10k protesting you would still make a thread and asking why there wasn't​ 20k. :stfu

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I could name the Islamic apologists members that will attack you for posting this, and blame the low turnout on anything other than what is actually the reason for it.

And I could name every hick from the Bible belt that will come here and attack everyone disagreeing with the OP

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I'm guessing the majority is just enjoying their weekend. Why should a Muslim that works Monday till Friday spend the weekend on protesting something he/she has nothing to do with ?
This is getting a bit predictable. Had there been 10k protesting you would still make a thread and asking why there wasn't​ 20k. :stfu

The muslim communities organized the march just take a look at the prospect. Thanks for playing.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

We don't have a bible belt in the UK. Hick? That would be an example of negative stereotyping. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

That really is prime....let's see your list......

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

And I could name every hick from the Bible belt that will come here and attack everyone disagreeing with the OP

The non Muslim world despises Muslims. Coalitions from every corner of the world will bomb Muslims about 12 times today. Too bad.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe they should have hired CNN to come stage the protest.

They could have made a handful that size look like a movement.

mg

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I hate to say it but Europe is going to explode.

I have watched video after video with Tommy Robinson and rebel media and the statistics are frightening of how many English non Muslim girls being raped by a section of Muslims that of whom 70% marry their first cousins and a large % think Jihad is alright.

What will happen in England in another 10 years when the Muslim population is doubled again or trebled.
The Politicians who are servants of the NWO Globalist Zionist Rothschilds are using mass migration and the PC culture to domesticate the white British male.

The Police have said they are terrified of the reaction when the English male takes law into his own hands.
They have admitted they are already powerless to stop it but half the Police in my opinion are going to get what is coming to them for persecuting anyone that is not Islamic standing up to the Asian rape gangs.

I am not against cops in general and I am talking about my American brethren but I have seen the jack booted bullying lying conniving stitching up fools acting as a British law enforcement pull some of the dirtiest tricks going and yet still they carry on acting upon the orders of the bent twisted appeasing Establishment.

It's a ticking timbomb and they know it.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That is pretty sad indeed. This was a great opportunity for the Muslim community to take a stand and send a message.

Guess it's not that big of a deal to them?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That is pretty sad indeed. This was a great opportunity for the Muslim community to take a stand and send a message.

Guess it's not that big of a deal to them?

Cologne has roughly 100.000 muslims so yeah this did send the wrong message. It's just sad.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'd honestly be frightened to be a Muslim attending a publicized event like that.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I'd honestly be frightened to be a Muslim attending a publicized event like that.

Why? The muslim mantra is that Daesh and islamic terrorism has nothing to do with islam. Btw western muslims are vastly different than the muslims from all the middle eastern countries. Them not showing up is a surprise that nobody has an explanation for.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Edit: The german MSM is avoiding this like the plague. There is just no way to spin this. It's a statement from the muslim community in cologne but not the one they expected.

That is a lie. German MSM are reporting it as is.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

That is a lie. German MSM are reporting it as is.

I meant in the early reports and i posted a source to clarify that. I also waited a few hours if more people would show up but they didn't.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Main stream media.....Merkel, the PC machine.....good reliable source. And there is no such thing as a western Muslim, only the homicidal radicals, and those in training, read the book if you want answers. The real truth is easy to find, it's not out of the mouth of a "western" Muslim....hey supposed smart people....what does the word submit mean in the Quran????????

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Merkel is now paying refugees to leave Germany before the elections. What a mess.

Germany offers asylum seekers up to €1,200 each to voluntarily return to their home countries
edit on 17-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join