It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: kelbtalfenekHe is using taxpayer money to line his coffers

Awesome, just prove it.

Eventually Congress will.

Maybe they will. And people can post all they like about it, but a post making a claim should show actual evidence of the claim or simply not be made.

I stand by my clam that Trump's ownership of Mar a Lago and the Trump Post Office hotel violates the Emoluments Clause and is an impeachable offense. There is no point in denying it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenekHe is using taxpayer money to line his coffers

Awesome, just prove it.

Maybe they will. And people can post all they like about it, but a post making a claim should show actual evidence of the claim or simply not be made.

I stand by my clam that Trump's ownership of Mar a Lago and the Trump Post Office hotel violates the Emoluments Clause and is an impeachable offense. There is no point in denying it.

Awesome, I am still going to ask for evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Awesome, just prove it.

Every time he goes to Mar-A-Lago, it's on government money. Common sense. Every time he visits one of his properties, it's on government money. Common sense.

Are you daft, or just blind?

The funniest thing is...that's the only part of my post you choose to respond to...
edit on 18-6-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: clarity

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Awesome, still no evidence. Lots of great ad-homs you win the most logical fallacies aware at least.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Awesome, still no evidence. Lots of great ad-homs you win the most logical fallacies aware at least.

Where is the ad-hominem?

You're the one in denial. And what's worse is that you're just a small part of the bigger problem.

"A trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers approximately $3.6 million, according to a Government Accountability Office report," the website says.

SOURCE
edit on 18-6-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

It's interesting that your handle is "Occam's Razor" because you're not using logic at all in your argument.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You're right daft is a compliment, my apologizes. Great, I still see no evidence. What is wrong in what you quoted. Is it your claim Presidents can't go anywhere or when they go they have to use their own money, I really have no idea what you see wrong there.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You're right daft is a compliment, my apologizes. Great, I still see no evidence. What is wrong in what you quoted. Is it your claim Presidents can't go anywhere or when they go they have to use their own money, I really have no idea what you see wrong there.

I asked if you were daft, I didn't call you daft. There's a huge difference.

I didn't claim Presidents cannot go anywhere, or that they have to use their own money. I claimed that the President is wasting taxpayers money and using line his own coffers.

Who pays for his meals at Mar-a-lago? You do. I do. All the taxpayers do. Where does that money go? (and don't think he gives himself and his guests wholesale rates.) That money goes into corporate profits. Who owns the corporation? Trump does. So he's using taxpayer money to pay himself to bring his entourage to his own resort. Sure, it's a great gig, right? I'd like to pay myself to take myself out. Who wouldn't? But that doesn't make it right.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Awesome, lots of assumptions and assertions with literally zero evidence. If you don't have any stop screaming it's right there and just say you don't have any but you think he is doing it still.

Let's be honest, you will find something wrong likely no matter what he does. If he comps himself you will find some law he broke. If he doesn't you will claim he is breaking another law.
edit on 18-6-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Damn, that's quite a dramatic increase in revenue for Mr. Trump!

It doubled from 2015 to 2016. Before he was President. So your whole assertion is kind of .. well .. defeated.

You mean while he was campaigning. Trump used Republican funds to rent halls in Trump owned properties, tax payer money to put Secret Service agents in rooms in Trump owned hotels, free media exposure to advertise his assorted brands... his entire campaign was a scam, and he is continuing to use the same grift as President. After his impeachment, the RNC will probably sue him for embezzlement.

PFFFFT, this guy ☝️ its amusing you left wingers believe he is being investigated and going to be impeached... such wishful thinking by the butthurt snowflakes living in lalaland... all this smoke is getting all you lefter libtards away from whats important and whats really going on in the world. Will you guys still be drinking that koolaid and having big hopes of his investigation and impeachment after he serves a full year, 2 years, maybe a full term? I bet he wins another 4 years! The group who claims to be the most tolerable peaceful type which on the other hand have shown america how violent and intolerable they really are... pathetic!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Awesome, lots of assumptions and assertions with literally zero evidence. If you don't have any stop screaming it's right there and just say you don't have any but you think he is doing it still.

Let's be honest, you will find something wrong likely no matter what he does. If he comps himself you will find some law he broke. If he doesn't you will claim he is breaking another law.

Wait...so you know differently? If so, prove it...

lol

And yes, I will find something wrong if it looks unethical. I'm not a trump-ette, nor am I a liberal. I'm a citizen that demands accountability for my government, and especially my president. If you're not, then enjoy your kool-aid.

And I never said he broke any laws, that's just putting words into my mouth. And enjoy watching the POTUS make fools of all the people that blindly support him.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't need to know differently, or do you live in a world of guilty until proven innocent? Or is that only for republicans?

YOU need to show differently, with actual evidence and not weightless words.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

PFFFFT, this guy ☝️ its amusing you left wingers believe he is being investigated and going to be impeached...

Are you calling your triggered, butthurt President a liar?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I don't need to know differently, or do you live in a world of guilty until proven innocent? Or is that only for republicans?

Because you don't have common sense?

If I pay a company for services, who gets the profits? The obvious answer is...that company.
If a government pays a company for services, who gets the profits? The obvious answer is...that company.
Do I need to find the receipts for you to believe that the government paid Mar-A-Lago for the president and company?

You're in denial. Complete and utter denial.

And apparently you mistake me for someone who is partisan, which I am not. But it's funny watching you try to trigger me.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

If I pay a company for services, who gets the profits? The obvious answer is...that company.
If a government pays a company for services, who gets the profits? The obvious answer is...that company.
Do I need to find the receipts for you to believe that the government paid Mar-A-Lago for the president and company?

Talking of living in denial ... there are some here that seem to think Trump is getting rich off being President.
edit on 18/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
When Obama would go to Martha's Vineyard for weeks, they were getting millions of tax payer dollars. Then Obama was getting kick-backs from the local establishments etc. Total corruption. Two different anonymous sources told me this.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Talking of living in denial ... there are some here that seem to think Trump is getting rich off being President.

Then why doesn't he just liquidate all his assets to prove that he is willing to make sacrifices for his country? Because he never does anything unless he thinks it will make him richer?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
When Obama would go to Martha's Vineyard for weeks, they were getting millions of tax payer dollars. Then Obama was getting kick-backs from the local establishments etc. Total corruption. Two different anonymous sources told me this.

What is driving people nuts is that this is not a made up story from "anonymous sources." Trump is flagrantly using the office of the President to flog Trump branded merchandise! It's shameless, and making us a global laughing stock.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Then why doesn't he just liquidate all his assets to prove that he is willing to make sacrifices for his country? Because he never does anything unless he thinks it will make him richer?

Lol. How would he do that?
If he did it would take years and of course as the prices commanded premiums now he is President, I just know that would be the next attack.
You guys are funny - no hysterical.
edit on 18/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Awesome, just prove it.

Thanks for clearing that up, you'd make a great lawyer....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

there are some here that seem to think Trump is getting rich off being President.

"Getting rich," no.

Making a substantial profit by channeling monies to himself via his business interests and properties by virtue of being president, yes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join