It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I'm curious, did you expect him to stop making money? I mean, his brand awareness is through the roof. Sure some people are likely staying at his properties to curry favor with him, but where is the evidence that it's working?
edit on 17-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
He already was rich.
Obama....
He got rich as president though.

The poor Clintons had to wait a little while to get their Foundation going for their 100s of millions..

I feel for them...

Trump making 10s of millions as a billionaire... lol

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kettu

Hmm, well this is awkward.

A late Friday document dump by the U.S. Office of Government Ethics revealed that President Donald Trump owes at least $315 million in personal liabilities to several U.S. and foreign lenders, according to a federal financial disclosure. The 98-page disclosure shows that Trump has at least $130 million in liabilities to the German lender Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as well as $110 million to Ladder Capital, a commercial real estate lender in the U.S.

www.mediaite.com...

Now I'm no mathamagician but I can see a disparity here.

Those figures are only his personal debt, he also has partnership deals with a debt of a half billion last I looked.

Just one source,

www.irishtimes.com...

and remember too that even some of his recognised assets have owseys as well.
edit on 17-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fomalhaut

Every POTUS has done that. Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No. I'm extremely happy a rich president is making more money. While two of my family members are getting layed off their jobs.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The money, I mean the spice, must flow.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
He already was rich.
Obama....
He got rich as president though.

Yeah, $70 mil book advance doesn't hurt.

Hillary too and she didn't even make president, twice!

And bernie!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Comey getting 10 million for a book as well. Trump made his money BEFORE becoming prez, if he makes more now, so what. Cost of doing business. Trump is good for the economy, the dems were not.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: UKTruth

I read that and its propaganda. There is no real info. Besides, if we can't feel it in rural America it ain't real.

It took obama 8yrs to ruin the place.

Who realistically expects it to be fixed inside of 9 months with no help from the left?

Trump walks on water and the left screams he can't swim.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleDoc

Comey getting 10 million for a book as well. Trump made his money BEFORE becoming prez, if he makes more now, so what. Cost of doing business. Trump is good for the economy, the dems were not.

No doubt!

Comey already made bank too, he was a high priced corp lawyer.

Didn't he work for the clintons?

Got the no show FBI job for being a good boy.

Like chelsea and her no show $600k a year job at NBC or wherever.

Trump WORKED for his money.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Yeah. I know that's what the next four years of American life will be like. Setting up alters of worship for Trump. That was his plan making MAGA, worship me. Which the churches will be doing today.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Damn, that's quite a dramatic increase in revenue for Mr. Trump!

It doubled from 2015 to 2016. Before he was President. So your whole assertion is kind of .. well .. defeated.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Kettu
Damn, that's quite a dramatic increase in revenue for Mr. Trump!

It doubled from 2015 to 2016. Before he was President. So your whole assertion is kind of .. well .. defeated.

You mean while he was campaigning. Trump used Republican funds to rent halls in Trump owned properties, tax payer money to put Secret Service agents in rooms in Trump owned hotels, free media exposure to advertise his assorted brands... his entire campaign was a scam, and he is continuing to use the same grift as President. After his impeachment, the RNC will probably sue him for embezzlement.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's been rising every year since 08.

Aside from a two-year period during the worst of the recession, profits steadily have climbed at the club. Financial gains have come largely from membership dues and initiation fees.

www.mypalmbeachpost.com...

Wrongdoing may have occurred, but the OP has not shown any.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wrongdoing may have occurred, but the OP has not shown any.

Raising the dues on a private club that offers private access to the President doesn't strike you as being just a little bit suspicious? Mar a Lago alone is grounds for impeachment.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

As I said, no evidence presented of wrongdoing.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How exactly does a billionaire, already in the 0.1% in terms of wealth, get rich as President? He is already a rich man.

It seems his businesses, which he no longer runs, are just seeing an increase in revenues as of late. A good thing really.

I see a tremendous amount of denial in that post...and in others just like it.

The emperor isn't wearing any clothes but you guys just can't see it. He is using taxpayer money to line his coffers, which were already full, and the trump choir doesn't see anything wrong in it... "Oh well Obama did it, so it's fine for trump." If you guys really voted for changing the status quo you should be angry about it. "Drain the swamp" and yet he's acting just like any swamp leech would. The guy praises something in public and then goes on twitter and says it's "bad, bad, bad."

But no, it's okay because that's what Obama did, right? Get a grip, that's not change. That's not making America "great" again. That's not "Draining the swamp." It's another case of denial that anything is wrong with the system. There's a ton wrong with the system and if you cannot see that, then you should just line the parade route with other people like you that think the emperor has an amazing new suit.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenekHe is using taxpayer money to line his coffers

Awesome, just prove it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenekHe is using taxpayer money to line his coffers

Awesome, just prove it.

Eventually Congress will.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Awesome, just prove it.

Eventually Congress will.

Maybe they will. And people can post all they like about it, but a post making a claim should show actual evidence of the claim or simply not be made.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join