It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The ultra rich want to make the poor dependent on them with social welfare, see them as gods. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Proof? What emoluments has he taken?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So is the problem trump is making money... Or that nearly every president in my lifetime has made millions in office and right after?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

He said he would be different and work to make America great again. It's not happening. I thought that why he was elected, he was different from the politicians before. Our country is torn apart after the elections for just the same old crap. The rich getting richer. More troops and weapons to the middle east.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Congress is the one in charge. Look at the vote. 98 to 2 increasing sanctions on Russia and Iran. Congress has more power than the president and Congress is in he pocket of the military industrial complex.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I am in the minority in Idaho. I did not vote for any of the current congress. I did not support Trump, but in the back of my mind I thought, maybe this time. I'm looking at 67 yrs old.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I am in the minority in Idaho. I did not vote for any of the current congress. I did not support Trump, but in the back of my mind I thought, maybe this time. I'm looking at 67 yrs old.

Plenty is getting done.
www.whitehouse.gov...

The fact that he is so hated in Washington should give any sentient person cause for optimism.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
With speaking fees and book deals they all get richer after being president.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I read that and its propaganda. There is no real info. Besides, if we can't feel it in rural America it ain't real.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I dont know. I promised myself I would be as critical of Trump as any other POTUS.

After the Shhh show, witch hunts, wolf hunting parties, and general ass hattery, I dont think that would promote balance, so I dont care about these things. There is a bigger picture.

I never cared that he was rich and I dont care now if he is richer.

How about we keep turning DC on its head. Thats the return for me on my vote.

edit on 6 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Big point 6 months... Nobody short of God walking the earth will accomplish anything in 6 months with our corrupt Congress.

You know I can think of exactly 1 president that had a rep for the truth in my lifetime... Carter.

There is no law that says the president can't make money, if he sold off everything and stuck the cash in a cd making a miserable 1% he would still make money hand over fist compared to us.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Here's a list of the 28 bills Trump enacted into law in his first 100 days. link
edit on 17-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Who said anything about a law? He is just as morally corrupt as all the opposition he called names. And getting richer off it. When will the republicans and president live up to their high moral standards they expect from everyone else? I hope the millenials will get a taste for dog food to eat in their old age. Because all their money will go for war, 4000 more troops to Afghanistan.

"There is no law that says the president can't make money, if he sold off everything and stuck the cash in a cd making a miserable 1% he would still make money hand over fist compared to us."

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Democrats Republican... Both are corrupt and morally bankrupt, the problem is not trump, just like it was not Obama... Till Congress is fixed any gain is temporary.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Trump has every right to make as much money as possible, as does everyone else. Everyone in society, including the bieggars on the streets, try their best to make as much money for themselves as possible. Don't you agree?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Who said anything about a law? He is just as morally corrupt as all the opposition he called names. And getting richer off it. When will the republicans and president live up to their high moral standards they expect from everyone else? I hope the millenials will get a taste for dog food to eat in their old age. Because all their money will go for war, 4000 more troops to Afghanistan.

"There is no law that says the president can't make money, if he sold off everything and stuck the cash in a cd making a miserable 1% he would still make money hand over fist compared to us."

67 years and you still haven't figured out that the United States is a war machine?

Seriously? They didn't call it the 'home of the brave' for no reason...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

When was the last time war protestors were welcomed in this country? Remember the Dixie Chicks? When we invaded the Middle East I was livid. But war protesting in Idaho. That is anti Christian and will get your property vandalized.

The last time we tried to end the war machine in the 60's cost a lot of blood. Now that generation is dead. And I'm real disappointed in most of my generation for supporting war machine. And they support the neglect of our veterans by being apathetic to it.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

67 years and you still haven't figured out that the United States is a war machine?

Seriously? They didn't call it the 'home of the brave' for no reason...

Look at Trump and Bahrain . At least Obama imposed sanctions. Now Trump is buddy buddy with them so we can sell billions more arms to them. Forget democracy or human rights . There's money to be made.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Don't tell DJW001 that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were selling goods overseas, even as presidents... It would destroy his insane emoluments belief system.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join