It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

aha ,yes, I see what you mean now. Just more fake news. Like what do they expect a president that has no assets or interests? why dont we just hold a lottery to pick a leader then.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Nothing new, nothing wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
New financial documents filed are showing that our POTUS is doing quite well for himself with the old 'presidential' gig:

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Rich as President

Considering how the media portrays him as all but universally hated - only the dumb, poor, and uneducated supports him, they say - it is surprising that his resorts are doing so well.

That does not seem like the income of someone with whom it is toxic to be associated.

Good on you, Mr. President.

edit on 17-6-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Who cares about his money, he was already rich, obama and the clintons however became rich as president if these things concern you.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
He already was rich.
Obama....
He got rich as president though.

Trump will be twice as rich and be able to pay back his 'friends'.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: clodbuster

Donald Trump SAID yet it is a document????? Come on now, read it again!

I mean seriously does anyone really think he filed those documents? More like an accountant did?

A really good journalist who was properly trained and qualified would have said, "According to document filed it shows that.......yada yada yada not Trumps says?"

Nah that'd be superfluous tautology any self respecting journo would avoid.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

He got a $60 million book deal

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh how funny that Trump businesses are doing so well and earning hundreds of millions in income per year - after the haters said his businesses would crash.

There's nothing in the financial reports that are troubling... it is even documented that he he ended all his official engagements with every one of the hundreds of businesses by 19th January 2017.

As for getting rich by being the President - that's funny. He was rather rich already, I believe.

edit on 17/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Trump is giving back to the People. He's giving everyone hope that they too can attain to the higher plain. Not everyone sees that though because the American way of life has been crappy for so many for so long, they've all but lost hope things can really get better. Trump is the only president in recent memory that i'm aware of that refused to take a salary from the People.

That to me is honor abiding. But he's bringing back business slowly to America. Things will look much different, better, in a couple of years. Just give it time. People expect instant results like they expect their food. That's not realistic.
edit on 17-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A billionaire getting rich as president. Seriously someone actually wrote this in an article?? With the properties he owns his income is on the hundreds of millions.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
He is a "genius".
Knowing that he is a debt billionaire, easy influenced by those (banks, nations, private persons) that lend him money to be "the greatest businessman of all times".
After burning the money he inherited from his dad and all his known "business" failures.

Then he thought it would be wonderful to become POTUS, that would be a good PR for him, his Trump-"Brand", and he maybe would start to make money instead of more and debts.

Then he became POTUS(have to laugh so hard writing that) and refuses to show his taxreturns, to hide the debt billions from the people, that still should think that Trump is good in anything else than lying, bullying, being underecudated, being a bigmouth with nothing behind it, the typical former US megalomaniac that is able to move mountains, but only with his big mouth, and not actually.

Now he is waiting till his debts sink, till he maybe makes plus. And after several years(ok, he will not make it any longer than some months from now on), i bet, he is willing to show his tax returns...

Nice german articlle to that issue today:
Finanzen des US-Präsidenten Trump hat mehrere Hundert Millionen Dollar Schulden

Trump shows parts of his finances. He "owns" several hundreds of millions of debts. A big part of the debts is from the Deutsche Bank.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
A billionaire getting rich as president. Seriously someone actually wrote this in an article?? With the properties he owns his income is on the hundreds of millions.

I agree, there are more real pressing issues then a billionaire not accepting a presidential salary getting rich (er) i dont understand why people think he can just stop his business off a whim and not receive income from it... Then start it right where it left off 4-8 years later... pfffft, people are ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You actually might want to read his financial that he files. Then you wouldn't look so foolish with your claims. In financial he has to list his current debt. That is not included in his net worth that's illegal. His financial show he has 3.5 billion far short of his 10 billion claim I might add. But to say he's broke is stupid.

P's his financial tell you more than a tax return ever would. This is why businesses use it for investments you would not do that with a tax return.
edit on 6/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
WaPo, fake news.

Hey STAR it isn't the 90s anymore, move on FOX, we other things besides SNES.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Awe poor babe, does it help that "I" laughed at your post? Because it was pure comedy, appreciate it!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I'm not sure what sort of side gigs Obama landed to be able to swing an 8 million dollar house last month, apparently while serving as POTUS, unless I missed a few things....

Yes, apparently you missed that his autobiography, which initially netted him a few million, went on to become a major best-seller. Trump's ghostwritten books never have done well.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Considering how the media portrays him as all but universally hated - only the dumb, poor, and uneducated supports him, they say - it is surprising that his resorts are doing so well.

They are the perfect place to make shady deals. No media are allowed, and you have to pay to play. I'm sure all this will be discussed during the impeachment. It's called "emolument" in the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
He's a billionaire. Though nowhere near as rich as the likes of Soros, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Gates, how many billionaires are there in the US? Not even like 500.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
He's a billionaire. Though nowhere near as rich as the likes of Soros, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Gates, how many billionaires are there in the US? Not even like 500.

Most of the ultra rich and the famous seem to be Democrats. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Let's see Obama is now worth 55 million after eight years as president and making 200K per year. The Clintons? 200-250 million. Not bad for individuals that never even held positions in the public sector.

So you imply a billionaire shouldn't increase his worth?

Guffaw.

edit on 17-6-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join