It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE —

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

LOL. You have no idea who I am and how old I am.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: secretagent77

Divide and conquer is doing well.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What ever you say, that is fine with me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

As I have stated we both are in the middle of this. Why do we want to encourage this?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I've seen it all like you do. So yeah you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: IAMTAT
For all we know, this was a planned publicity stunt for the play.

Cernovich has $1000 dollar reward to disrupt the play. Go for it.... I would with rotten tomatoes if I lived up there.

An honest days wage, whatever it takes to legally pay the bills. A peaceful disruption is a constitutional right of freedom of expression.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I encourage free speech. I encourage right to assemble. I don't encourage anyone to step on anyone elses right to do as such.

(post by secretagent77 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretagent77

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL. You have no idea who I am and how old I am.
how old are you?

Old enough to remember playing Pong.

link   

Hey I am very glad, if you have seen it all.

I got some stories to tell, from the 70s, and protest while I attended college. I was quite the activist.

link   
So I guess it would be ok with those on the left, if the right did the same things except all the Trump characters are replaced with Obama , Bernie or Hillary?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I encourage free speech. I encourage right to assemble. I don't encourage anyone to step on anyone elses right to do as such.

So do I.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Getting worse.

Now some people protested and went up on the stage.

It's the “Julius Caesar” play still on.

Tonight the performance did not go as planned.

Videos in the article. Can't find this on YouTube yet.
BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)

PROTESTER INTERRUPTS TRUMP ASSASSINATION PLAY IN CENTRAL PARK!
SCREAMING “STOP LIBERAL VIOLENCE! — GOEBBELS WOULD BE PROUD! — YOU’RE A NAZI CROWD!!!”

The Shakespeare in the Park rendition of Julius Caesar is still scheduled to play this weekend in Central Park after the shooting of GOP Rep. Scalise by a devout Bernie Sanders supporter.

This year’s play “Julius Caesar” depicts President Donald Trump’s assassination.

The New York Times and CNN’s parent company Time Warner are standing by their sponsorship of a play that depicts the brutal assassination of President Donald Trump, raising the question of whether the news reporting outlets should retain their credentials to cover and have access to President Trump. Delta Airlines and Bank of America have reportedly dropped their support for the play in the wake of public outrage over the play’s depiction of Trump’s assassination.

__

I want to defend this, I really do. Because I believe in free speech and protest is a part of that. Unfortunately, rushing the stage sort of crosses that line (I wouldn't support it if it were liberals rushing, either).

But I do like that there are some conservatives actually protesting something. And what they are protesting is actually in poor taste so I don't blame them. If it were about an Obama assassination, you know it would be protested by liberals.

So... mixed feelings. I'm glad it was protested but disappointed the stage was rushed.

But... on the other hand... that play is in really really bad taste.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Getting worse.

Now some people protested and went up on the stage.

It's the “Julius Caesar” play still on.

Tonight the performance did not go as planned.

Videos in the article. Can't find this on YouTube yet.
BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)

PROTESTER INTERRUPTS TRUMP ASSASSINATION PLAY IN CENTRAL PARK!
SCREAMING “STOP LIBERAL VIOLENCE! — GOEBBELS WOULD BE PROUD! — YOU’RE A NAZI CROWD!!!”

The Shakespeare in the Park rendition of Julius Caesar is still scheduled to play this weekend in Central Park after the shooting of GOP Rep. Scalise by a devout Bernie Sanders supporter.

This year’s play “Julius Caesar” depicts President Donald Trump’s assassination.

The New York Times and CNN’s parent company Time Warner are standing by their sponsorship of a play that depicts the brutal assassination of President Donald Trump, raising the question of whether the news reporting outlets should retain their credentials to cover and have access to President Trump. Delta Airlines and Bank of America have reportedly dropped their support for the play in the wake of public outrage over the play’s depiction of Trump’s assassination.

__

I watched the videos.... what is the big deal? A couple of people yelled a statement to the idiot crowd..... we see this every damned day with leftest idiots.

There was no violence, nothing.

If they were smart, they would get a large group of people, walk up on the stage, sit down and chant some dumb crap like the lefties do and get forcibly removed.

50/50 some violent leftest asses start punching them while they are sitting on the ground though.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Not good. Not right.

They're no better than the idiots at Berkeley who wouldn't let people speak.

Really?!?

They are depicting the assassination of a sitting U.S. President!!!!

Where do you draw the line?

You tell me....

link   

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am happy to see few trying to call it out to what this garbage play is.

If any of this happened during the Obama administration PEOPLE WOULD BE IN JAIL!

A play about assassination a sitting President should be illegal. These people doing this play, are no different than terrorist.

Those people sitting there applauding this play are nothing more than mindless, mainstream properganda, brainwashed, idiots and should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this asinine smut.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretagent77

That makes you at least 45 and more likely 53, am I right?

About there. *winks*

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: secretagent77

He should be in his late 50s if he is right. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
So I guess it would be ok with those on the left, if the right did the same things except all the Trump characters are replaced with Obama , Bernie or Hillary?

Ahhh, Macbeth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join