It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE —

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Kill them All.

Let your Gods sort them out.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Beat me!

lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I just resent being told I'm not supposed to get down and dirty as the opposition.

That's an honest statement.

Why should you have to "get down and dirty?" And for what, what "opposition?"

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yeah, she did cross the line a bit, but I can at least understand why, since she believed the play was totally wrong,

Her beliefs, yes. But she interrupted a performance because of her beliefs. Yes, she has a right to protest and to her beliefs. A right to rush the stage? Not so much.

I agree. She crossed a line, and I have already stated that. However, I understand her reasoning, because they also crossed a line. She din't exactly "rush the stage", either (and wow, does that fit well into the framing discussion elsewhere here, or what??); she walked calmly onto the stage, and gave her opinion. That's clear in the video.

it wasn't being shut down any other way

It shouldn't be "shut down." It's free expression.

Treats to elected officials are not protected speech, nor is incitement to violence. I'd say this play is both of those.

Didn't care for the last guy AT ALL, not by a long shot, but would not condone mock assassinations of that sort.

You're aware this has happened with other presidents (same play), including Obama? Where was you outrage then?

I didn't hear about that play when it happened. I did, on occasion, read comments from people talking about such things, and always corrected them. It's never right to discuss assassinating a sitting president, EVER. Already stated this, too.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Yeah, she did cross the line a bit, but I can at least understand why, since she believed the play was totally wrong,

Her beliefs, yes. But she interrupted a performance because of her beliefs. Yes, she has a right to protest and to her beliefs. A right to rush the stage? Not so much.

I agree. She crossed a line, and I have already stated that. However, I understand her reasoning, because they also crossed a line. She din't exactly "rush the stage", either (and wow, does that fit well into the framing discussion elsewhere here, or what??); she walked calmly onto the stage, and gave her opinion. That's clear in the video.

Treats to elected officials are not protected speech, nor is incitement to violence. I'd say this play is both of those.

Didn't care for the last guy AT ALL, not by a long shot, but would not condone mock assassinations of that sort.

You're aware this has happened with other presidents (same play), including Obama? Where was you outrage then?

I didn't hear about that play when it happened. I did, on occasion, read comments from people talking about such things, and always corrected them. It's never right to discuss assassinating a sitting president, EVER. Already stated this, too.

I think the obama play was in MI or MN.

Not quite central park is it?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Dear Leftists,

Oh, y'all made your bed...
Now sleep in it!!!

-Chris

So... you post that as if your audience here are ones that would participate in such a farce. When will you people wake up and stop attributing the actions of .00001% of any side, left or right (or Muslim or whatever), as if it's the undying truth? Do I think Trump is largely an idiot that might accidently do some good for the nation? Yup. Would I participate in a play like that? Or anyone on this site? Me of course not.. the rest of the site.. probably not likely either.

It's kind of funny how you bleat loudly about how the MSM corrupts and misdirects and taints people's perceptions even if it's not true.. but fully allow yourselves to be tainted the same way, when a piece comes along that allows you to vent your anger towards anyone who doesn't bow down to your King.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Nope not even close! Perhaps why we never heard of it before?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Nope not even close! Perhaps why we never heard of it before?

Delta and bank of america has pulled there sponsorship. So I have a feeling this is going to get shut down. Delta gave them 500000 last year. They both said they will no longer support the New York theater.

Here's the statement from delta.

“No matter what your political stance may be, the graphic staging of Julius Caesar at this summer’s Free Shakespeare in the Park does not reflect Delta Air Lines’ values,” a company spokesman said in a statement.

So the free play will have to start charging I guess. Then we can see how many actually support this.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance but are there not laws in the US regarding constant threats and depictions of assassination and murder of an individual?

I can understand criticism of an individuals actions but hasn't the media gone a little too far with all this kill Trump stuff? I mean isn't this clearly trying to trigger the nutjobs into attempted murder?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aytakan

So shut down the Hollywood.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I mean isn't this clearly trying to trigger the nutjobs into attempted murder?

Don't be silly. Only liberals can be triggered.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I mean isn't this clearly trying to trigger the nutjobs into attempted murder?

Don't be silly. Only liberals can be triggered.

Yep only the liberals can be triggered. The perfect conservatives cannot be.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey, whatever divides US most.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Hey, whatever divides US most.

The irony is that the anti-American trolling will eventually rally us all together in support of our democratic institutions. The Constitution's Electoral College clause gave the Presidency to Trump, and the Impeachment clause will take it away. When the dust settles, we will all agree that it was fair and square, and better than Putin's transparent exploitation of Russia's constitution. Imagine what would have happened in this country if Bush stepped down to Cheney for four years then came back for another eight years... or if Obama stepped down to Biden for four years.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Constitution's Electoral College clause gave the Presidency to Trump, and the Impeachment clause will take it away.

That will never happen. Any more than Obama's birth certificate amounted to anything, or the entire Cabal that started the war on terror on false pretenses.

They are still free after millions of dead in ME... really?

tsk tsk. But here... heres some Tump titillation for everyone to grind on...

The band plays on, ya'll been Trumped.

edit on 18-6-2017 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Remember how everyone screamed about the Clinton Foundation being a pay to play scam? What do you call Mar a Lago? Make America Honest Again!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They are the gate keepers, they hold all the keys and guard all the exits.

They been Together, forever

edit on 18-6-2017 by intrptr because: image search

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
They are the gate keepers, they hold all the keys and guard all the exits.

Is that intended to be a chilling reference to the Nord Ost massacre?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

No, Morpheus line from The Matrix.

gotta go--

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
free speech is clearly not appreciated by americans anymore seeing how they continue to abuse it and use it as an excuse to commit sedition and act as if assassination and murder of our president is perfectly ok just because they don't like him.

stop abusing free speech like this because all it does is make it look bad and invalidate good will towards free speech, all this will do is make people attack it and desire to shut it down regardless what they might usually think or feel about free speech.

this is the kind of thing that sets the stage for authoritarianism and will destroy our free democratic society, it will only divide us and allow destructive foreign influences to sneak in and destroy everything right under our noses.

i bet russia didn't actually hack anything but they made it look like they did, for the sole purpose of dividing us by causing outrage and anger towards our leadership, so we will lead ourselves to make a forceful change that could very well cause civil war.

this all feels very similar to what the soviet union did many times in the past and people are too riled up with emotions to see how russia is manipulating them, thinking these investigations exposing them and sanctions will hurt russia somehow.

start looking around you because russia and china needs to do nothing when they can get you to destroy yourself with your own hands.

war is about the mind and you don't even have to use violence to win but i don't think enough americans have the right mindset to see through the deception to win this war, americans are too black n white to see how easy they are to break.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join