It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE —

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Eh I am not sure about all of that.

The guy seems like a tool, and I disagree with what him and this woman did.

But taking orders from the White House?

Come on now. This is no better than claiming Obama is telling antifa to protests things.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The Right is growing increasingly censorial. I wouldn't doubt this charade was planned, instigated, or otherwise an act of political theatre, although I disagree the whitehouse had anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The Right is growing increasingly censorial. I wouldn't doubt this charade was planned, instigated, or otherwise an act of political theatre, although I disagree the whitehouse had anything to do with it.

It certainly was. Both of these two are reporters for The Rebel. Mike Cernovich offered money to protest this.

This was not organic, it was planned.

But I agree, there is zero evidence this was ordered from the white house.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: clodbuster

Are we ramping up to an actual civil war maybe? Just a question, I don't understand it as good as some of you guys seem to.

No. Western nations are beyond civil war.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Are we ramping up to an actual civil war maybe? Just a question, I don't understand it as good as some of you guys seem to.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It certainly was. Both of these two are reporters for The Rebel. Mike Cernovich offered money to protest this.

This was not organic, it was planned.

But I agree, there is zero evidence this was ordered from the white house.

Then they are all guilty of suppressing free speech. They should be mocked and ridiculed, and repudiated by all those who believe in freedom. This sort of charade is dangerous. It's a bloody play.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's possible but not likely. I fully defend rights, but the generation on our shoulders will eventually be where we are now. Unless things shift for the better.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
the liberal elite are waking a sleeping giant in middle America

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

If there was a civil war, the right would win quite easily would they not? The left would hardly have any weapons and the military would join the right? Maybe it's best it happens sooner rather than later? Just thinking aloud here, why give the left any time to prepare? Strike now?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If there was a civil war, the right would win quite easily would they not? The left would hardly have any weapons and the military would join the right? Maybe it's best it happens sooner rather than later? Just thinking aloud here, why give the left any time to prepare? Strike now?

No one would win.

Let me guess, another troll who registered today to stir up violence.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleepyDude

It's possible but not likely. I fully defend rights, but the generation on our shoulders will eventually be where we are now. Unless things shift for the better.

Given the trend, you're right. It is not likely. The best we can do is advocate for the good of what they are inheriting from us.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Eh I am not sure about all of that.

The guy seems like a tool, and I disagree with what him and this woman did.

But taking orders from the White House?

Come on now. This is no better than claiming Obama is telling antifa to protests things.

I'm not claiming anything except the possibility and I'm prepared to back it up. I also wouldn't be quick to dismiss anything. Roger Stone was 19 years old when he became the youngest of the Watergate conspirators. I'm not saying he would be taking orders from Trump. It would most likely come down from Bannon through Dan Scavino, whose official title is White House Director of Social Media. In reality, he directs things like the Trump Twitter army of which Cernovich and Posobiec are central figures.

Trump rushed offstage A minor scuffle at a campaign event gets spun as “an assassination attempt”

The situation was framed by some on social media as an “assassination attempt.” Donald Trump Jr. and Trump social media campaign aide Dan Scavino Jr. retweeted claims regarding the alleged “assassination attempt,” according to tweets screen-shotted by The Washington Post, which have since been removed.

Guess who Donald Trump Jr and Dan Scavino retweeted?

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 ✔ @JackPosobiec

Hillary ran away from rain today. Trump is back on stage minutes after assassination attempt.

9:27 PM - 5 Nov 2016

11,258 Retweets 15,832

It's a deep rabit hole.

Meet Silicon Valley’s Secretive Alt-Right Followers

DeploraBall co-sponsor Jeff Giesea, also a former Stanford Review editor, worked for Thiel Capital Management in the late 1990s. Last year, Giesea partnered with far-right blogger Mike Cernovich on MAGA3X, a digital operation dedicated to waging meme warfare on behalf of Trump’s campaign. Enlisting a network of pro-Trump Twitter influencers such as former BuzzFeed employee Anthime Gionet (a.k.a. Baked Alaska) and right-wing troll Jack Posobiec, the group spread Breitbart News content and memes based on conspiracy theories such as #SpiritCooking and #Pizzagate.

The DeploraBall stirred controversy among the alt-right when Giesea and Cernovich decided to remove Gionet from their “featured guests” list after he posted several anti-Semitic tweets. But Giesea told me that he generally agrees with the views of alt-right fellow travelers such as Yiannopoulous. In January, he told BuzzFeed, “I see Trumpism as the only practical and moral path to save Western civilization from itself.”

World War Meme How a group of anonymous keyboard commandos conquered the internet for Donald Trump—and plans to deliver Europe to the far right.

But it wasn’t until the arrival months later of Steve Bannon, who brought with him an in-depth knowledge of the internet’s underbelly acquired while growing the anti-establishment Breitbart News, that the campaign’s engagement with the fever swamps reached its apogee. By the fall, a team in the war room at Trump Tower was monitoring social media trends, including The_Donald subreddit—a message board that acted as a conduit between 4Chan and the mainstream Web and refers to its users as “centipedes” in honor of the aforementioned video—and[ b]privately communicating with the most active users to seed new trends, according to two former Trump campaign officials. The team would bump up anything particularly catchy to social media director Dan Scavino. (Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said there were no staffers dedicated full-time to monitoring social media trends, and that Bannon was not involved in social media strategy.) But one former campaign official said the goal was to relentlessly tilt the prevailing sentiment on social media in favor of Trump: “He clearly won that war against Hillary Clinton day after day after day.”

It's not nearly as far-fetched as it probably sounds.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It's true. The right would win, but the results would be catastrophic. No, it's best that it doesn't happen at all, and that we maintain the conditions that allow us to have different political views in the first place. Since the Enightenment, we have traded coercion and violence for disputation and argument. We cannot lose that paradigm shift.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

That's all we can do at this point, I have hope things can do a reversal atleast to the point that people start hoping again for a brighter future.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Really thin.

I am sorry I am not seeing it.

Bannon knows these people, or has retweeted them, or whatever.

So maybe perhaps possibly he ordered these people to interrupt a play?

Doesn't it seem more likely that Cernovich and these people just like Trump and Bannon, and they are deciding to troll on their own?

Again, you sound like one of those people claiming Soros is behind every single protestor against Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

www.gunsandammo.com...
Shoo troll. Don't make me give you links to their Facebook pages and some other sites.

edit on 6/17/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I hope the MSM is happy.
They have started a civil war.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It's the idiots who let their thoughts become deed that have started the "civil war". Crying the MSM is to blame is just a pitiful attempt to shift blame from those who really responsible.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleepyDude

That's all we can do at this point, I have hope things can do a reversal atleast to the point that people start hoping again for a brighter future.

I have an idea that I think would be beneficial. Let's learn from the collective wisdom of generations, and prepare to pass the good onto posterity. It has taught us that free speech is at the core of everything we hold dear. I think we should advocate, stand up for, and defend with our lives something so precious.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well to decide if thus us right or wrong depends on a couple of things. I get that she has the right to be there as it's a public park. So no issues with trespassing. Nit being from new York I wonder I'd this I'd plays sponsored by local retailers. We have that here in a park they rum plays and even movies on Saturday nights. If this is free she has every right to protest. If they charge people to see the play than she doesn't have the right to disrupt something they paid to see.

But I'll say this she was 100 percent correct in light of what happened I th oh NJ it's in very poor taste to depict assassinations. And the croud seemed on the deplorable side. Seems like lately many of my fellow dens have lost there mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ahem, two people "storm" a controversial play in a public place like Central Park in NYC and we're talking about the first volley in a 2nd Civil War???? A secret government sponsored covert op???? Freedom of speech????

C'mon people!! Two people causing a simple disruption, regardless of inspiration, do not a grand conspiracy make.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join