It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life of Glen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Glen was not a very conscientious person. He was very self absorbed, and there was no telling what he would say next.

He was always finding fault with almost everything around him. So much in fact that those that knew him, didn't like to be around him.

His "friends" found him to be vile, and fastidious into the realm of.... Uhhh there might be something wrong with this guy.

Glen on the other hand, saw it differently. He was the one that was normal. He was being a productive neighbor, warning anyone who might be interested of all the dangers around them. He tried to speak to them and tell them how what they were doing is not right. He also told them how stupid they were being for not doing things the way he told them they should do it. He was being a productive citizen, who went to council meetings, stood up to the powers that be. He was going to try to make his surroundings as perfect as he could. After all, someone had to help these poor, miserable idiots.

"There is no higher calling", Glen thought out loud. He looked around and found people staring at him. He searched their faces for a glimpse of understanding. "No, No, No, No.", he repeated to himself. " Your all just a bunch of idiots.", He said, just a little louder than he wanted to.

"What!?", screamed someone just walking by, who also just came into enlightening knowledge, which was finding out an hour ago than his side chick was keeping the baby.

As Glens eyes met the profile of the person that responded he muttered, "I wasn't talking to you, but now that I see you, I would include you into that group."

The man responded with a look of disgust.

Glen wondered why, which brought on a similar expression so as to look like one of mockery.

The man lowered his head and started sucking at his lips.

Glen found this curious. He started studying his subject with intense curiosity. "What is he doing?", he thought. "Hey!" he shouted at the man whom everyone else could see being angry. "Do you have some candy in your mouth?"

"What!?", answered the man, now clinching his teeth.

Glen looked very confused for a moment, and with it, dawned a head tilting, eye's thinning sort of stance.

Speaking aloud, oblivious to the fact that everyone one could hear, Glen said,"There are only two options you have given me. One of the next two statements is true. One, you are dumber than everyone here. Two, you have a hearing problem."

The guy started walking toward Glen.

With a look of surprise Glen yelled. "HOLD ON!". Resolute he continued, "There is a third OPTION!"

The man suddenly stopped and looked at Glen curiously.

"YOU COULD BE BOTH!?" Glen gleefully presented the last words he ever uttered.
edit on 16-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

That was good, that made me laugh. You have a really good way with words guy.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SleepyDude

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

new topics

join