It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes white racism inherently a part of conservatism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My next thread will be very specific to the subject of that claim. One which we covered quite a bit in the Congress shooter thread the other day (which you exited the thread right about when I started laying it all out). So I'll have you specifically in mind as I write it, where although it wont technically be about you for what it is you in particular helped me realize the whole concept (so i thank you for that). Cant wait to see you come and and defend how you defend all flavors of liberal terrorist types in the ways that you do. Sure, you're not as bad as some certain others about outright justifying the attacks, but the pattern where you come in and deflect away from the influences driving those types every single time, theres just no more clear a pattern in my astute observations on this point. So go ahead and tell me I'm nuts some more. What I'm speaking of its all on record in this site. And this is part of what I was talking about initially above about being intellectual dishonest.
edit on 17-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My next thread will be very specific to that cliam. One which we covered quite a bit in the Congress shooter thread the other day (which you exited the thread right about when I started laying it all out).

So I bailed before you introduced your lunacy.

Color me lucky.

SO I'll have you specifically in mind as I write it. Cant wait to see you come and and defend how you defend all flavors of liberal terrorist types in the ways that you do.

So not only are you a nutbag that focuses on the term SJW, you want to focus on liberals.

Bias agenda confirmed.

Sure, you're not as bad about outright justifying them, but the pattern where you come in and deflect away from the influences driving those types every single time, theres just no more clear a pattern in my astute observations on this point.

I've never justified them. The "pattern" you describe is a manufactured piece of trash.

So go ahead and tell me I'm nuts some more. What I'm speaking of its all on record in this site. And this is part of what I was talking about initially above about being intellectual dishonest.

Ya. It's on the record.

You're #ing nuts.
edit on 17-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It wasnt before I got going on the observation. It was more like in direct response to it. see here post #5 and down. Your particular MO is to rabidly excuse the influences that drive liberal scope terrorists (including radical Islamacists), which would be tantamount to if you were excusing the original Nazi party when their rhetoric had everyday folks out in the goon squads busting up everyday Jews.

There are some other variants of the liberal terrorist sympathizers I'll be addressing, but that important focal point you're the grand poohbah. You should stoke your ego immediately.

I already explained its my 'job' here to make note of rabid lunacies + fallacies and beat them to death, which following 8 years of either party being in office the width & breadth of the insanity the fresh out the 8 year nuthouse exhibits causes ever an more dutiful 'job' for me to try to help to get society something on track of sane again, but go ahead and disingenuously twist my words and meanings around some more.

Dont forget: I wont forget.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It wasnt before I got going on the observation. It was more like in direct response to it. see here post #5 and down. Your particular MO is to excuse the influences that drive liberal scope terrorists (including radical Islamacists), which would be tantamount to if you were excusing the original Nazi party when their rhetoric had everyday folks out in the goon squads busting up everyday Jews.

There are some other variants of the liberal terrorist sympathizers I'll be addressing, but that important focal point you're the grand poohbah. You should stoke your ego immediately.

I already explained its my 'job' here to make note of rabid lunacies + fallacies and beat them to death, which following 8 years of either party being in office the width & breadth of the insanity the fresh out the 8 year nuthouse exhibits causes ever an more dutiful 'job' for me to do to get society something on track of sane again, but go ahead and disingenuously twist my words and meanings around some more.

Dont forget: I wont forget.

How do you list all of your posts on a thread like that?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I am content to treat people of other races as I would have me treated, but unfortunately people of other races hate me just because of my race. So I have to be aware of that and that forces me to be aware of my own race and to protect my interests because there is an enemy out there who hates me. Sad isn't it!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

"What makes white racism inherently a part of conservatism?"

Nothing. It's just that the great majority of white racists tend to be political conservatives.

Something about conservatism attracts white racists.

Probably the fact that traditional white culture in Europe and America has always been racist.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if you guys are trying tell me in a round about way that I can no longer fulfill my life long dream of getting a skin transplant.

And further more, I'll never, ever get to here those awe inspiring and character building phrases like " STFU white boy !"

This is just totally devastating.

Buck

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I see you didnt at least read the whole first page of the thread.

You might do that.

Or if you cant be bothered to, do you have some data you can link us that demonstrates this belief of yours, or do you just get off on smearing an entire race as racially evil?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Probably the fact that traditional white culture in Europe and America has always been racist.

Look, see the inherent CRT in the system?

Btw, what is "white" culture? As far as I know, I am not allowed to have it. America is not anyone's culture and to try to say it is, is racist. And yet, every time we talk about why we have Black History Month, we are told every other day is "our" day, but if we claim it as "our" day, then we are racist for doing so because all the other races also live here?

It seems to me we have no culture that we can claim until it is convenient to speak of it, but since I have not been raised with it or raised allowed to claim any of it, then I think it's a myth used to attempt to make me feel guilty for being who and what I am.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
IMO, People have been raised/breed to be overly sensitive and factor in race to every negative experience they have in life.
100 years ago (through segregation and REAL rascism) If someone was discriminated against, they said, " eff that guy" and went on wth their lives.
Nowadays its been thrown around and is the basis for all crying, whining people.
I have a small business that I own 50/50 with a partner. Im white, hes black. Hes not anti-white, but hes Pro-black. I can respect that. Im not anti-black, but Im pro-white. He can respect that. But in the public view id be considered racist, and he wouldnt. Neither him nor I can figure why thats acceptable. So we laugh and count our money together...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
People that are completely ignorant of history shouldn't be bringing up such a subject. OP, as many, many people, is a brainwashed fool. A 'useful idiot' as Stalin put it.
edit on 17-6-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

So thats your big answer to my challenge?

This was your big chance to hammer home this over used talking er slander point.

The sorts who love to wield it, well you're all failing miserably in here.

Cant wait to see the next thread about 'look at this list of conservatives attacking liberals' only to find it full of random white supremacist types that went and attacked some minority/minorities. Will it be today; tomorrow? If not I'm sure in this site one of you will be lodging this divisive BS in one of our fine threads. And you'll look like a bigoted racist fool when you do.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Conservatives just happen to keep lining up with White Supremacists positions.

Want a wall between U.S. and Mexico?

Favor harsh penalties for illegals like mass deportation?

Fight against any idea to allow a path to citizenship for people who are here?

Support Trump's Muslim ban despite it being ruled unconstituitonal?

Prefer the term radical Islam vs violent extremist?

In situations where unarmed black people are being killed by cops, side with the police every time?

Refer to the black people who organize protests against institutional racism as terrorists?

Should we touch on the confederate flag, southern racism, the bible belt and how it goes hand in hand with conservatism?

I think that's probably enough for now.

edit on 17-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

In order to be fair, wouldn't you have to trace every issue back to its origins to find who initiated the proposal?

Support Trump's Muslim ban despite it being ruled unconstituitonal? 

The origins are clear on this one.

Im unsure about the others. Quite frankly im busy living my life, and dont pay any mind to white supremacists or their ideals. Im pretty sure I wouldn't agree with them, and would find their beliefs revolting, and would develop a sincere hatred for them.
That would then make me a racist/bigot for hating others for their beliefs ya know...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Nope, not really. I spelled it out pretty clear.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm not smearing anybody. Read your history and you will find that I am right.

What I stated is not contested by anyone except a few historical revisionists -- Holocaust deniers and suchlike.

Some people are nostalgic for the good things they remember about the past. Often these people are politically conservative.

Some people count white supremacy among the good things of the past. These people are racists.

Not all racists are white, or conservative. Not all whites are racist, or conservative. And not all conservatives are white, or racist.

People who imagine insults against their race where none are intended are generally racists.

edit on 17/6/17 by Astyanax because: 😲

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I should have said 'white cultures', since there were (and are) a plurality of them.

Racism was common, I think, to them all. Racism is the default setting for all cultures, regardless of race.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: craterman

Your post is both pertinent and correct.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Okay, by your definition, which "race" out there isn't "racist".

And now apply this to your logic of political parties and inherent racism.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join