It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Appoints Son Eric's Wedding Planner to Run Federal Housing Programs in NY & NJ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

If you call breaking things, getting stuff done.

More bills passed, more EO's signed, more regulations rolled back... than any President in 60 years. Just going by the facts.
All whilst having to deal with Democrats frothing at the mouth. What you call breaking, those not on the rabid left call fixing.

lets not get confused about the difference between motion and progress. doing things is not the same as getting something done.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: JinMI

We may be looking at the first female POTUS!

So Trump has already fired this woman and hired Oprah? That was quick.

Why do you hate America??

I love my nation why don't you? By your remark a party planner would be a good President? We are already seeing how badly the reality star is doing so you want to drag the nation down further by putting another idiot in office?

You do seem upset your President is getting more done than any President in the last 60 years or so...not sure why.

You need to get up to date with reality. He keeps getting blocked on every turn that pesky little thing called the Constitution keeps getting in the way. Btw how much money has he gotten from Mexico to go towards the wall?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

Typical childish Trumpian deflection from the subject matter!

It's just a matter time till it all comes tumbling down, and we will be telling you all, "I told you so". It may be sooner than later, the way things are going.

Hello President Pence!

I've continued to use Unqualified in reference to Trump. No matter how many other adjectives Trumpsters try to label me.

I'm sticking with it.

Not only is Trump unqualified, he continues to hire/appoint/promote loyalty over qualifications.

A "Yes Team" for an unqualified leader is a downward slippery slope.

aint nepotism a sunny little beach?

I've worked for "that" company.

It sucks.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sounds like a good non-Swamper

Sounds like stupidity to me, well actually corruption, which Trump is extremely good at. I believe that people should be appointed to positions in government for being qualified, not buddy buddy with someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join