It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Appoints Son Eric's Wedding Planner to Run Federal Housing Programs in NY & NJ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Someone with a law degree is supremely more qualified to head up New York's Housing and Urban Development office and oversee billions of dollars in grants and vouchers than an event planner, especially an event planner that lied about having a law degree!

Again, when talking about family and parents, I refer you to Fred Trump and Charles Kushner! Hypocrite!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Someone with a law degree is supremely more qualified to head up New York's Housing and Urban Development office and oversee billions of dollars in grants and vouchers than an event planner, especially an event planner that lied about having a law degree!

Again, when talking about family and parents, I refer you to Fred Trump and Charles Kushner! Hypocrite!

She's been appointed. Tough. Get over it.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Look, I live on west coast, not in New York. I don't have a dog in this fight. But, this is just another example of Trump's lies and broken promises of staffing his administration with the best of the best! He's given us people who are either fundamentally opposed to the mission of the office they represent or uniquely unqualified to fulfill the mission of the office that they represent. It's sabotage and mediocrity, that's constantly coming from this administration and its supporters!

The American People won't just sit back and take it. There will be consequences to be paid.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Look, I live on west coast, not in New York. I don't have a dog in this fight. But, this is just another example of Trump's lies and broken promises of staffing his administration with the best of the best! He's given us people who are either fundamentally opposed to the mission of the office they represent or uniquely unqualified to fulfill the mission of the office that they represent. It's sabotage and mediocrity, that's constantly coming from this administration and its supporters!

The American People won't just sit back and take it. There will be consequences to be paid.

Your idea of experience and 'the best' doesn't match his. I'd take his view over yours any day, and he is the one whose job it is to make that decision.
edit on 17/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Your idea of experience and 'the best' doesn't match his.

Obviously. I don't think that a brain surgeon, who turned down a position in Health and Human Services because he said he wasn't qualified, is qualified to head up the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development. Especially since his personal philosophy opposes the very mission of that office. I don't believe a person who lied about a law degree but excels in party planning is qualified to be the senior advisor to the head of HUD, nor to oversee the New York and New Jersey HUD offices.

I find it amusing that an expert at party planning, someone who excels at creating faux realities, believes that poverty is merely a state of mind! I'll find it equally amusing when she has get her $6,000 Jimmy Choo shoes muddy handing out sandbags and surveying the damage on the New Jersey shore line after the next big storm! Public service isn't a party!

edit on 17-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Your idea of experience and 'the best' doesn't match his.

Obviously. I don't think that a brain surgeon, who turned down a position in Health and Human Services because he said he wasn't qualified, is qualified to head up the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development. Especially since his personal philosophy opposes the very mission of that office. I don't believe a person who lied about a law degree but excels in party planning is qualified to be the senior advisor to the head of HUD, nor to oversee the New York and New Jersey HUD offices.

I find it amusing that an expert at party planning, someone who excels at creating faux realities, believes that poverty is merely a state of mind! I'll find it equally amusing when she has get her $6,000 Jimmy Choo shoes muddy handing out sandbags and surveying the damage on the New Jersey shore line after the next big storm! Public service isn't a party!

Like I said, his view trumps yours any day of the week.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Typical childish Trumpian deflection from the subject matter!

It's just a matter time till it all comes tumbling down, and we will be telling you all, "I told you so". It may be sooner than later, the way things are going.

Hello President Pence!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

maybe because she is black

Why do you assume a black woman is only fit to throw piss out of a boot

I was just wondering why you would think a black woman's only skill is to 'piss out of a boot'. Is it because she is black or because she is woman that you insult her without even knowing her? Or both?

Whining and casting doubt on a person's ability just because they are black, a woman,

Fifth time's the charm? Lmao. There was actually a point where it seemed as though that bizarre, hamfisted race-pimping-straw-man attack was going to work? Yikes.

None of her professional experience is particularly applicable to the position to which she was appointed. She's lied about her education. I wonder if she similar lied on any federal employment forms relating to the position?

Setting all those signficant and wholly valid criticisms aside, what happened to all this "drain the swamp" talk? What exactly do you think makes it a swamp in the first place if it's not things like appointing unqualified people to high level positions as a reward for their loyalty?

I think there's a term for that... hmmm.. what could it be? Oh yeah, cronyism.

Doesn't that run completely contrary to the whole fake "drain the swamp" narrative?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's just a matter time till it all comes tumbling down, and we will be telling you all, "I told you so". It may be sooner than later, the way things are going.

Hello President Pence!

I've continued to use Unqualified in reference to Trump. No matter how many other adjectives Trumpsters try to label me.

I'm sticking with it.

Not only is Trump unqualified, he continues to hire/appoint/promote loyalty over qualifications.

A "Yes Team" for an unqualified leader is a downward slippery slope.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: JinMI

We may be looking at the first female POTUS!

So Trump has already fired this woman and hired Oprah? That was quick.

Why do you hate America??

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hello President Pence!

I've continued to use Unqualified in reference to Trump. No matter how many other adjectives Trumpsters try to label me.

I'm sticking with it.

Not only is Trump unqualified, he continues to hire/appoint/promote loyalty over qualifications.

...and I am sure you will continue with it, but that is to be expected. Meanwhile the man elected to be President by the people has a job to do and part of his job is to appoint the people he feels are the right ones to do the job. The last person, appointed by Obama, was a criminal. I am sure they had just the experience you require.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I thought you guys on the left liked race baiting and searching out racism wherever you can imagine it. Perhaps you don't like your own arguments played back at you... seems like it.
Still I am sure this woman will be enjoying settling into her new job as you whine about it, for whatever reason you can dream up.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I love my nation why don't you? By your remark a party planner would be a good President? We are already seeing how badly the reality star is doing so you want to drag the nation down further by putting another idiot in office?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It sounds as if President Trump believes this African-American woman has proven herself to have impressive management and organizational skills, as a result of working with her over many projects over a number of years.

Sounds like a much better choice than the typical political campaign donor.

just because he can do worse doesnt mean he cant do better. it sounds like we are still at the "give him a chance" stage of business. i am just glad i dont rely on east coast housing programs.
edit on 17-6-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I love my nation why don't you? By your remark a party planner would be a good President? We are already seeing how badly the reality star is doing so you want to drag the nation down further by putting another idiot in office?

You do seem upset your President is getting more done than any President in the last 60 years or so...not sure why.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hello President Pence!

I'm sticking with it.

aint nepotism a sunny little beach?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The irony. It hurtses.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If you call breaking things, getting stuff done.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If you call breaking things, getting stuff done.

More bills passed, more EO's signed, more regulations rolled back... than any President in 60 years. Just going by the facts.
All whilst having to deal with Democrats frothing at the mouth. What you call breaking, those not on the rabid left call fixing.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

more EO's signed, more regulations rolled back...

Right, rolling back. Most of Trump's EOs are aimed at destroying, or breaking, what's been put in place after 8 years of hard work. The others are "Pie in the Sky" dreams. Like I said, it's easy to break stuff. Trump hasn't actually accomplished anything in office. Even his Supreme Court win was something that Mitch McConnell orchestrated, not Trump.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join