It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Consultant Creates #HuntRepublicanCongressmen In Response To Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Now we have another Democrat operative using a violent hashtag!

and it doesn't seem like there is one post on that hashtag that isn't condemning what the guy said!!!

one stupid and one crazy doesn't even come close to a war....
it's just one stupid and one crazy......
by the way, I am declaring open hunting season on anyone I see with one of those liberal hunting licenses..... I'll find out who they are and haunt their dreams till they burn those danged licenses!!

I didn't hear about the kill list.... what the guy actually thought they he'd get a chance to go after another?? or was it something that he printed off some wacko website?

one the other side of the table, good ole daleiden's lawyer published the names and addresses of a bunch of member's of the national abortion federation on his website till the court ordered it taken down less than a month ago....

Orrick said another attorney for Daleiden, Catherine Short, confirmed during a conference call with him on Thursday that links to barred videos and the names of at least 11 NAF members had appeared on Cooley and Ferreira’s website. Neither Daleiden nor Cooley or Ferreira participated in the call, Orrick said.
www.mediamatters.org...

wonder how many are carrying that kill list around???

I'm not saying that having our senators taking pop shots and hashtags like the one here on this thread isn't bad...
but.... it seems that the right has been passing out liberal hunting licenses for quite awhile now....
heck, I posted a video on another thread where after the white guy called the black guy slave, spit on him and told him to walk on all fours, he walked away, just to turn around and punch some poor homeless guy that was walking down the street minding his own business... it's been building up for quite awhile on both sides... people on both sides have been hurt...
so now, that they are taking shots at congressmen.... oh ya, we have a problem... and of course, it's the evil liberals that are the problem....

edit on 16-6-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I had a t-shirt in high school that said, "Boob Inspector".

But I wasn't really a "Boob Inspector".

Not a licensed one anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

you'd probably get expelled for wearing it to school now days....

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you'd probably get expelled for wearing it to school now days....

It was the 70's.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I miss the 70s sometimes

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I miss the 70s sometimes

So do I.

Things were much simpler then.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

And what, he sides with the Clintons who are worth at least a quarter billion dollars and funneled massive amounts of money illegally into their pockets while screwing over the poor?
edit on 16-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I do to!! or maybe I just miss being young again....

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Could almost do a thread: things ya miss from the 70s

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Could almost do a thread: things ya miss from the 70s

Civil discourse, and the ability to find humor in our own faults?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Madness in the "Pit"

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: queenofswords

The rich are the ones who pay politicians like Clinton and Obama to do what they do. For some reason people are more focused on the puppet and not the ones pulling its strings.

How much is needed to pull the strings?

"behold! they have became one of us!"

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You seem to have entirely missed the point this is about one man, his total lack of decency and morality and general skumminess. It's not about all Democrats, most of which would also condemn this mans actions. Only a very vocal few from both sides, that troll the Internet looking for attention are dirtying up the discourse with hate.

You do realize that most Democrats and Republicans are not involved in the craziness, hate and violence right? Most of us are not involved and are very concerned about the crazies who are involved. Radical partisans are rare, but they seem to hang together in gangs and nuts like this one, keep them agitated. This clown could easily trigger someone to go off.

This is not a well, they did it so that excuses this mans behavior sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The mud pit only exists so that people can be ruder to one another. There's no reason it should be in this forum other than for the lax rules. That's the only thing this particular forum offers over the other ones.

Then why participate? You were one the first to jump in and start a conflict.
Plenty of other areas of the site.

As for James Devine and his #huntrepiblicancongressmen hashtag, well he'll have to live with his own hate that seems to be burning him up. He's also an idiot... his own address and phone number are being passed around social media.
edit on 17/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The mud pit only exists so that people can be ruder to one another. There's no reason it should be in this forum other than for the lax rules. That's the only thing this particular forum offers over the other ones.

and yet, here you are, posting on a thread you are against, in a forum, you are against. Who took the bait? You did.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sure sure buddy...Keep telling yourself that. You've already put yourself out there now...No going back.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Disgusting piece of human filth......there are far too many these days that want to see it all burn to the ground sewing the seeds of anarchy and discord. He should be prosecuted but I am thinking that his actions will be quietly swept under the rug by the authorities. He obviously does not speak for all liberals but the ones that condemn this need to speak up as he deserves all the vitriol he is getting and more.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I had a t-shirt in high school that said, "Boob Inspector".

But I wasn't really a "Boob Inspector".
Not a licensed one anyway.

The question is, were you a practicing "Boob Inspector"?

The 70s were awesome !

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Two words you pudgy little pedophile look alike....
BRING IT!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Two words you pudgy little pedophile look alike....
BRING IT!

He does look like he enjoys pizza.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join