It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Consultant Creates #HuntRepublicanCongressmen In Response To Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I know, but we can't expect rational discourse in the middle of a war now, can we.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't know. This story is spreading fast and people are starting to go after Twitter demanding they take the two #'s he started down.

This won't be forgotten quickly and any opposition will be looking for him to be involved. Only a moron would have done this unless he's being well compensated for doing this by someone.

His dot org site.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

James Devine, a Democratic operative from New Jersey ,created a #HuntRepublicanCongressmen hashtag Thursday, one day after a gunman shot at Republican congressmen in Virginia and wounded Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise.

We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent? #HuntRepublicanCongressmen

dailycaller.com...

The New Jersey Democratic consultant told MyCentralJersey.com the hashtag “HuntRepublicanCongressmen” “speaks for itself.”

Devine went on to say, “Yesterday’s events are the result of escalating rhetoric and vitriol that has been evident in our political system culminating with the election of our president and the chickens came home to roost, you know?”

Devine later added, “I think some people will be shocked and offended,” he said, “and other people might be woken up to the fact that this is nothing that wasn’t invited by things like Sarah Palin’s crosshairs on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.”

According to his website, Devine has worked since 1980 as “a principal counselor, expert tactician or campaign manager to federal candidates, state legislators, county executives and mayors, among others.” He also served as the Democratic State Committee Political Director in 1992-93 and claims to have created the campaign plan that helped Bill Clinton “become the first Democratic presidential candidate to win New Jersey since 1964.”

And people wonder why we can't play nice any more.

There obviously isn't going to be any unity or kumbuy-ya moment.

This is going to be the new normal.

It's reflected here, on social media sites, in the media.

Have at it ATS. . . this is the mud pit and I thought this story deserved this forum.

I certainly hope that the reasonable left name and shame this person who has broken the kumbahyah feeling expressed by the Congressional leaders after the shooting...

Not holding my breath...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
how do you trace a hash tag back to the original source?? the only reason I ask is because I scanned through all the tweets on it and it seems that there were none from Divine there... just a bunch of tweets about how horrible he was for creating the hash tag...

so, well, how do you trace a hash tag???

here's another one

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Here is his twitter feed, he is defending his tweet.
TWITTER

Here is the fat slug himself.

I wish this moronic lump of lard would start with hunting me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I don't know. This story is spreading fast and people are starting to go after Twitter demanding they take the two #'s he started down.

This won't be forgotten quickly and any opposition will be looking for him to be involved. Only a moron would have done this unless he's being well compensated for doing this by someone.

His dot org site.

Well he created the only winning Clinton national campaign strategy, so he can't be a complete idiot. Maybe he is being compensated by Hillary's vengeful #resistance movement, whoever funds that thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

TWITTER

First impression, Sleazy Dwarf escaped the lot at Disney.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

TWITTER

He must be wearing the shirt he shoplifted!

He looks like a hater...Is that a flip phone?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Even in his own party, he's going to be condemned for this. Most Democrats are not into this hate.

I'd hope anyone who hires him would loose badly.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

To me he has that "here kiddies, I have some candy for you" Pedo look.

F#n scumbag.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

there has been "liberal hunting licenses" since 2009....

www.dailykos.com...

and, they are still on sale

but, oh ya, you all get your panties in a bunch over a stupid political consultant's couple of tweets!!

that one is doing it for money doesn't say much...
the other one might just be doing it to make a point

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

dawn...do you not "get it?"

Some guy just tried to kill a bunch of Republicans practicing for a charity ball game. He damned near DID kill Sen. Scalise. Several others were wounded!

A kill list has been found on his person!

Now we have another Democrat operative using a violent hashtag!

This is a whole new level. Get it?

Real people are really shooting at Republican politicians.

# just got real. It has left the bumper sticker level and somebody is playing for keeps!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Okay.

So tit-for-tat then.

Then it doesn't matter what one says or does, because there will always be someone else doing something to justify it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This being, "the Pit" and. . well. . me being me, I just want to point out that there have been quite a few members that haven't sunken to "Pit Level".

They managed to stay above the slime and hatred and bile that's been tossed around lately.

I admire the hell out of all of you and hope that I can (someday) be more like you all.

Hell, I'm lucky I haven't gotten my happy ass banned this week.

edit on 16-6-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is " Incitement to Hatred" pure and simple.

It should be treated the same as

#HuntingBrownPeople

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This being, "the Pit" and. . well. . me being me, I just want to point out that there have been quite a few members that haven't sunken to "Pit Level".

They managed to stay above the slime and hatred and bile that's been tossed around lately.

I admire the hell out of all of you and hope that I can (someday) be more like you all.

Hell, I'm lucky I haven't gotten my happy ass banned this week.

The night is young yet and your thread is only on Page -3-. Patience, Grasshoppa!!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Wait...As admitted in a thread earlier today you totally agree with this type of thing. You are one of "those people"

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Liberal here, neither me or my liberal friends that I talk to support violence or even a message like this one.
edit on 16pmFri, 16 Jun 2017 21:38:20 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You're quite mistaken...

I condemn action, and believe in any means necessary to stop endangerment.

This tool and others like him blame the mere words of their disagreeing opponents.

There is a large difference between the two.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join