It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Consultant Creates #HuntRepublicanCongressmen In Response To Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Of course, why did I never think of that?! /s

You're missing the point I was trying to make. Why are we promoting fighting and division with these kinds of threads when we believe fighting and division are a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
how do you trace a hash tag back to the original source?? the only reason I ask is because I scanned through all the tweets on it and it seems that there were none from Divine there... just a bunch of tweets about how horrible he was for creating the hash tag...

so, well, how do you trace a hash tag???

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: queenofswords

The rich are the ones who pay politicians like Clinton and Obama to do what they do. For some reason people are more focused on the puppet and not the ones pulling its strings.

I will agree with that. But this Dem-wit character Devine and the fanatical Bernie supporter, Hodgkinson, seem to just hate any ole rich people.

They seem like the type that probably key the brand new Mercedes in the parking lot at the mall...because some rich guy/gal probably drives it.

They're just haters, and now with Donald Trump, the epitome of wealth and success, as our POTUS, they are just seething with hatred.

Disgusting troglodytes.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
how do you trace a hash tag back to the original source?? the only reason I ask is because I scanned through all the tweets on it and it seems that there were none from Divine there... just a bunch of tweets about how horrible he was for creating the hash tag...

so, well, how do you trace a hash tag???

Not sure if you read the op or the link but the quote is there.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm not arguing where it should be, I'm arguing where it is right now, there's a difference.

Do you agree with division and hate? If not, why support this thread? Because that's what it is promoting by being in the mud pit.

The only thing the mud pit offers over other forums is the ability to be rude and insult each other without being penalized, I think the forum chosen and the OP itself speaks as to its purpose.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I bet this guy gets paid by those same rich people that he is condemning which is ironic. That means he's being paid to mock rich people for the reaction it creates.

Looks like we fell for the propaganda... again.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I respect your opinion, but that is all it is....and you know what "they" say about opinions.

It is here in the Mud Pit.....get dirty or not. It's your choice.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is the kind of guy that sounds like would recruit political terrorists. This needs a special investigation, how many links lead to Kevin Bacon or in this case the Congress baseball shooter.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

According to the article, he tweeted this;

We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent? #HuntRepublicanCongressmen
12:21 PM - 14 Jun 2017

In 2002, Scalise was a speaker at the European-American Unity & Rights Organization (EURO), a group founded by David Duke. #HuntRepublicans
12:44 PM - 14 Jun 2017

I am sorry if my #HuntRepublicanCongressmen hashtag hurt the feelings of any GOP snowflakes but you have not engaged in civil discourse
2:50 PM - 15 Jun 2017

Complain about #HuntRepublicans hashtag only if you rebuked @SarahPalinUSA's crosshairs on @GabbyGiffords or the image below Otherwise #GFYS
2:53 PM - 15 Jun 2017

link   

Well, the mud pit only has one advantage over the other political forums and we all know what that is. That's not an opinion.

Not trying to be rude or anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is that not somehow illegal to call for the murder of Congressmen? Because thats what it is.

A discussion of whether the mud pit should exist is off topic.
edit on 16-6-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you agree with division and hate? If not, why support this thread? Because that's what it is promoting by being in the mud pit.

Interesting, I've never seen you say this in mudpit threads that were created by people you side with.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, this should be the end of Devine's career. From this point forward, any candidate that hires him would face way too much bad publicity for them to want anything to do with him.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not arguing where it should be, I'm arguing where it is right now, there's a difference.

The only thing the mud pit offers over other forums is the ability to be rude and insult each other without being penalized, I think the forum chosen and the OP itself speaks as to its purpose.

How have I been rude to you, or to anyone here in this thread?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Whose side am I on? Not on the right and definitely not on the left so what side?

If you believe there are "sides" then you've already lost the battle and have built walls between yourself and others and created enemies along the way. That goes for both extremes.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Well, this should be the end of Devine's career. From this point forward, any candidate that hires him would face way too much bad publicity for them to want anything to do with him.

The media will bury it, he will be some unnamed operative in the background of their campaigns doing their dirty work.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
then....
what about this:

www.cafepress.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

then....
what about this:

www.cafepress.com...

LOL.

Huge difference, one is doing for money the other is from pure hate.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

then....
what about this:

www.cafepress.com...

So you think there has to be parity?

If one side does something wrong, then it obligates the other side to reciprocate?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dawnstar

According to the article, he tweeted this;

We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent? #HuntRepublicanCongressmen
12:21 PM - 14 Jun 2017

In 2002, Scalise was a speaker at the European-American Unity & Rights Organization (EURO), a group founded by David Duke. #HuntRepublicans
12:44 PM - 14 Jun 2017

I am sorry if my #HuntRepublicanCongressmen hashtag hurt the feelings of any GOP snowflakes but you have not engaged in civil discourse
2:50 PM - 15 Jun 2017

Complain about #HuntRepublicans hashtag only if you rebuked @SarahPalinUSA's crosshairs on @GabbyGiffords or the image below Otherwise #GFYS
2:53 PM - 15 Jun 2017

That last one regarding Sarah Palin shows just how STUPID this man is. That has been debunked, even by the failing NYT!

I don't know about the speaking engagement at the European-American Unity & Rights Organization, but if Duke did found that group, I would be surprised. But then, Bill Ayers, a known domestic terrorist, became a professor at the College of Education at the University of Chicago, and even shmoozed with donors for Barack Obama's presidential campaign.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join