It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination List Discovered On Congressional Shooters Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: rexsblues

The next question is, was the deceased shooter the creator of that list or did it come from another source?

Definitely a "Source" close to the situation and familiar with Democrat thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: SBMcG

The next question is, was the deceased shooter the creator of that list or did it come from another source?

Definitely a "Source" close to the situation and familiar with Democrat thinking.

Sounds like an "official" source, for sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
why would he even have a written list and carry it with him? could he not remember who he was mad at and who he was intending to kill?

sounds like a fake list to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
why would he even have a written list and carry it with him? could he not remember who he was mad at and who he was intending to kill?

sounds like a fake list to me.

He probably thought about getting a tingle up his leg as he crossed each one off.

He was nothing but a radicalized domestic terrorist.

Now...how and by whom did he become radicalized? What groups and affiliations did he belong to that was encouraging this kind of "resistance"?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

dont know why but something tells me this is related to the list of 20 million people jimstone reckons was proven to exist, and would have been taken into custody had Clinton won.

Have you read anything about some hard drives that have gone missing in recent times?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
mind control and a shot across the bow for Trump and his followers...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I can't help but think there is some kind of social/behavioral experiment going on right now. Everything seems over-the-top ....outright unrelenting unapologetic lying in the media, extremist-style rhetoric by politicians, celebrity vitriol that's 100 times worse than it has ever been, and extreme fear of a red-blooded American outsider in the White House!

Welcome to the new normal. I have my theory of what's behind it. Since traditional religion has become unpopular, a lot of people latch onto causes and act like they'll fight to the death for them. It must be human nature to want to make everyone else believe what you do to the point they'll try to destroy those that don't believe the same thing.

Today's religions are climate-change vs. the deniers, left vs. right, poor vs. the rich, etc. We have a long way to go on the evolutionary scale.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you need to write down who you want to kill so you remember, your seriously ill.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I find it hard to believe an assassin would have a list on him. A good killer knows the faces and names in advance.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Stefano Rodotà has been assassinated by the secret services in Italy due to his opposition to Draghi's incoming bailout of italian broken banks.
This assassination was carried out under order from the EU and italian political class.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1   >>

join