It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination List Discovered On Congressional Shooters Body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI, The Daily Caller has learned.

The news that the shooter had a list of names suggests the shooting was not a random outburst, but instead appears to be a premeditated political assassination. The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation.

The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed.

Daily Caller

Holy moly... this ups the ante quite a bit. This dude was really off the rails. Time for a chill pill 'merica. I expect the capitol police will be hiring a lot more officers, as they should.

edit on 16-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

The next question is, was the deceased shooter the creator of that list or did it come from another source?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

More anonymous sources.

When we get confirmed sources, let me know. Until then, it's just speculation. And, with the recent track record regarding anonymous sources, I think waiting is justified here.

Sheesh

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

The next question is, was the deceased shooter the creator of that list or did it come from another source?

It probably fell out of Pelosi's pocket.

I hope they don't do handwriting analysis!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I am not going to go off my rockers and say this was an MKULTRA type deal, but rest assured, the corrupt criminals in our government will use this to the EXTREME to create more oppressive laws against the Republic! BOTH partys!

Nancy Pelosi gave her fake tear speech of they are all family and less than 24 hours after the attack she was back to business as usual!

edit on 16-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yeah like the FBI

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ahh liberals... the new terrorists..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Was it his handwriting or his rogue Democrat controller's?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

More anonymous sources.

When we get confirmed sources, let me know. Until then, it's just speculation. And, with the recent track record regarding anonymous sources, I think waiting is justified here.

Sheesh

They did state the FBI had contacted the other Reps on the list... that's pretty specific intel to be fudgin.
edit on 16-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If I recall, he belonged to a Facebook group called Terminate Republicans or something like that. I hope the FBI is checking that group out as we speak.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Was it a list of players on the Republican baseball team?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ah yes, the old, 'Maybe I should make a handwritten list of the people to kill in case I forget' note. Groceries, yes. Assassination hits, It's something you're not likely to forget imo.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: Krakatoa

More anonymous sources.

Sheesh

They did state the FBI had contacted the other Reps on the list... that's pretty specific intel to be fudgin.

Who is "they"?
The media reporting the story?
The anonymous sources?

Yeah, I'll still wait for confirmed sources, or see the list myself, before making any sort of judgement.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Is it time to make some use of this federal law: 18 US Code 1001

Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505 (b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49 is liable in a civil action to any party incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses

18 US Code 1001

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If I recall, he belonged to a Facebook group called Terminate Republicans or something like that. I hope the FBI is checking that group out as we speak.

It sure would suck to have that page "liked". (Or group joined). I bet everyone on there gets a visit from the fbi. Can people still add you to groups randomly? I havent been fbing much.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It probably fell out of Pelosi's pocket.

I hope they don't do handwriting analysis!

LMMFLWAO!

I wonder if Seth Rich's name was crossed off on the list...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Fox just reported the 'list' story with names.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

All Freedom Caucus members, evidently.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

All Freedom Caucus members, evidently.

Police said not to draw too many conclusions from the list...although, it appears they confirm it's existence.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is a Democrat operative named James Devine that has been using the hashtag "HuntRepublicanCongressmen".

“We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent?” Devine posted on social media, ending the message with the hashtag: #HuntRepublicanCongressmen

www.nj.com...

This kind of rhetoric needs to stop...NOW.

I can't help but think there is some kind of social/behavioral experiment going on right now. Everything seems over-the-top ....outright unrelenting unapologetic lying in the media, extremist-style rhetoric by politicians, celebrity vitriol that's 100 times worse than it has ever been, and extreme fear of a red-blooded American outsider in the White House!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join