It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

✔ The red pill video watch if you want to wake up quickly.(911)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Good video. Like that it just goes along at first with simple questions that all of us have.

Why did NIST not look for explosives? Why are they denying molten metal? Why are they denying secondary explosions? Why did the towers collapse when the architects said it should be able to withstand multiple jetliner impacts? Why did it collapse when other buildings with longer burning fires did not? Why did Building 7 Collapse? Furthermore, why are all of the Pentagon videos still secret and hidden? I think that's over 20 videos they haven't released yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Why are they denying molten metal?
Molten steel did not exist at the site.

Why did the towers collapse when the architects said it should be able to withstand multiple jetliner impacts?
The impacts did not bring the towers down did they?

Furthermore, why are all of the Pentagon videos still secret and hidden? I think that's over 20 videos they haven't released yet.

No there is not.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

There are multiple witnesses on camera stating that there was molten steel/Metal. There obviously was.

We know that impact and fire did not cause the buildings to collapse So what does that leave us? I base that on reports/testimony from architects and engineers and on historical evidence of other buildings with longer burning fires that did not collapse. What's the difference?

If you research the pentagon attack, you'll see that there is ...I believe the number was 27 videos of the attack that were confiscated. Why are they not released?

Thermite was never fully explained either?

The multiple secondary explosions were never fully explained either?

Nist never checked for explosives...yet said there was none? How do you come by that explanation?

I also love the photo of the dozen or so Israeli "students" in a room full of blasting caps in the twin towers. That was never fully explained.

I'm not saying I know what happened or claiming to know anything. I just have some questions.

edit on 21-6-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If you research the pentagon attack, you'll see that there is ...I believe the number was 27 videos of the attack that were confiscated. Why are they not released?
I have researched it. There's not, you are mistaken.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I was wrong there are 85 tapes.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Molten what? Show that the temperature studies of the WTC pile indicates the presence of molten steel.

Prove the witnesses were correctly using the world molten.

Prove what they saw wasn't molten lead, aluminum, brass, copper, mixed with molten plastic, smoldering material, and embers.

They used water to fight the fires in the WTC pile. Is that a false statement. Molten steel explodes when hit with water.
Title:HOLY SH** DO NOT THROW A WATER BOTTLE INTO MOLTEN STEEL
nerdist.com...

Why would they use water if there was molten steel in the WTC pile?

Can you provide evidence of molten steel? Or you just have persons not understanding what they saw? Not backed by evidence?

Can you cite sources and links to molten steel comments?
edit on 21-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 21-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording added evidence

edit on 21-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You do understand freedom of information lawsuits forced the release of all pentagon videos showing flight 77?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well maybe if you used sites other than conspiracy sites, you would not have as many questions. There was not any thermite. There was a crappy "scientist" who conducted flawed experiments. Damage and fire is what killed the buildings, the idiots on A/E911Truth, willingly ignore facts/lie to their audiences. Secondary explosions? To be expected in a large building fire....severed gas lines, electrical panels, CRT monitors, cleaning supplies...ALL go "BOOM" in the presence of heat/fire. Molten metal? Yeah, probably....deep hole in the ground, concrete walls to reflect heat, fire, fresh air from the PATH tunnels and several tons of combustible items from the underground shopping arcades/furniture from the offices....I would be surprised if there was not molten aluminum and copper. Molten metals does not mean squat to be honest. If you think that it somehow proves thermite/explosives, then you do not have the first clue about either of the items....there would have had to have been TONS of thermite to keep the fires in the debris pile going......we are talking dozens of dump trucks supplying it for days.....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You do understand freedom of information lawsuits forced the release of all pentagon videos showing flight 77?

Except they didnt I was looking at some FOI requests and some back and forth with the FBI that are showing 85 videos with only 2 being released? Do some research.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The FOI only pertained to videos of the impact, of which there were only two.
edit on 21-6-2017 by ZaneDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog

By the way, why was Pilots for 9/11 Truth not all over the freedom of information requests?

Judicial Watch v. Federal Bureau of Investigation (No.06-1135)
www.judicialwatch.org...

November 11, 2011
Judicial Watch lawsuit to obtain previously unseen footage of Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to camera recordings from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation.On May 16, 2006, Judicial Watch forced the Department of Defense to release video footage of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11. The videos had been kept secret by the DoD until Judicial Watch filed the FOIA request and, eventually, a lawsuit stating that the DoD had “no legal basis” to refuse release of the footage. On September 15, 2006, Judicial Watch released videos from the CITGO gas station near the Pentagon, which was released by the FBI in response to the FOIA request.Judicial Watch is committed to completing the public record of the 9/11 attacks.

edit on 21-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fix wording

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What needs to be released? The FOI suit forced the release of flight 77 video, and I cited / can cite a sorce that stated there is no evidence of other videos of flight 77 being withheld.

So? You proved what?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog

But there were 85 or maybe 84 I might have misread that pertained to the event, including several hotels, Gas STation and pentagon.

I'm not saying it wasn't a plane crash just that why wouldn't they release say the gas station footage no matter what it shows?

This kind of thing is the only reason there are conspiracy theories regarding Roswell as one example. If there's nothing to hide, why hide everything?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What needs to be released? The FOI suit forced the release of flight 77 video, and I cited / can cite a sorce that stated there is no evidence of other videos of flight 77 being withheld.

So? You proved what?

I'm not trying to prove anything. Just asking questions. Not a lot of time to research but I was reading several foi articles yesterday that all stated over 80 videos in various FOI status. Some of that was directly linked to or quoting FBI sources. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There's quite a few. If you just do a simple google search for molten steel at ground zero or on 9/11 you'll come across dozens of articles and websites with witness reports, including firemen, engineers, reporters etc.

I'm not saying that they haven't been debunked, just that there are dozens upon dozens of reports of molten metal at ground zero. It's all in the public record.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Do you have link to any video clearly showing the plane hitting the pentagon? I can't find one?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Do you have link to any video clearly showing the plane hitting the pentagon? I can't find one?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm not saying it wasn't a plane crash just that why wouldn't they release say the gas station footage no matter what it shows?

It was released in 2006. Here is the full 2 hours of video.... Enjoy.

edit on 22-6-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

It was released in 2006. Here is the full 2 hours of video.... Enjoy.

Thanks! See this is how we make progress. Helping each other with facts instead of insults.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thanks! See this is how we make progress. Helping each other with facts instead of insults.

One of the men who was responsible for acquiring the videos through FOIA request, John Farmer, is a member here. His Screen name is 911files. If you want to know more about the videos from a an actual source you should read some of his post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

911Files

I thought I would clear up some misconceptions regarding the Doubletree footage which may help clear up some of the "irregularities" being discussed here.

First, the YouTube footage is an extraction from only one of the video channels. There are 11 total. When the footage was released, Judicial Watch received 10 DVD's from the FBI representing 10 of the channels. One channel was claimed by the FBI to have not been recording. Judicial Watch was kind enough to send me the DVD's for analysis. Upon reconstruction of the multiplexer sequence, I was able to recover frames from the missing channel which turned out to be the rooftop restaurant (and it was recording). That of course is the subject of additional FOIA activity.

A lot of the jerking, freezing, and cross-over are due to the way the channels were stored on the original medium, or errors in extracting each channel to video. The little white dot on the roadway that some are claiming is a plane, is consistent with a car and is easily traceable in the original video. The only evidence of an airborne object is around 10 minutes prior to the event when a helicopter flies over the I-395 area at low altitude.

Doubletree Helicopter

As a footnote, there is also an exterior camera on the loading dock of the Doubletree which permits viewing a small segment of the sky common to the north camera. Again, only one case of an airborne object is observed.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by 911files]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join