It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Balance - The List of Attacks by Conservatives is Also Disturbing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: MisterSpock

You're absolutely right! So the President must be about 11 1/2 years old then? Maybe younger? Because that is a tactic right out of the Donald's playbook!

You just used it, right there!!!!

LOL, hilarious. Sweet Sweet Irony.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you finding and excuse to justify the shooting in Washington?

Really?

Of course not. What I think the op is trying to point out is hypocrisy of both sides.

Any dem that does not condemn other dems (even your fellow dems here on ats) , ones that condone violence, they are a hypocrite.

Any repub that does not condemn other repubs (even your fellow repubs here on ats) , ones that condone violence, than you are a hypocrite.
edit on 16-6-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, I know most of you think conservative is just the sanitized term for racist, but please separate out the racist attacks from the ones done on liberals for being liberal.

Why?

The detective wrote that Sjarpe then became "animated" and "his voice got louder as he started talking about how he hated those people." He allegedly specified, "Iranians, Indians, Middle Easterners," and added, "they shouldn't be in our country" and they're "taking our jobs." He also reportedly claimed he "supports Trump in keeping them out."

Authorities also believe Sjarpe may be the aggressor in an incident in which a man in a business was called a racial slur, and then chased up stairs and told, "I want you guys to get out of my country, (racial slur). If you don't leave, I will make you disappear."

www.seattlepi.com...

K~

link   
I had to stop at Dylann Roof.

Roof was not a republican or even a conservative.

Roof burned the American flag. Show me one sane conservative who burns the US flag.

Roof waved the confederate battle flag, a flag created by DEMOCRATS.

The KKK was a DEMOCRAT orginization.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Generalizing entire groups based off political affiliation is wrong? Who woulda thunk

Not Eric trump . He thinks democrats aren't even people . I wonder where he gets that attitude from .

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Generalizing entire groups based off political affiliation is wrong? Who woulda thunk

Not Eric trump . He thinks democrats aren't even people . I wonder where he gets that attitude from .

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Seems pretty obvious . But , reason just doesn't sit well with some . Especially those who just want to drive Americans apart . It seems as though there are some foreign actors whose full time job is to spew divisive vitrol on sites such as ats .

They don't need to be foreign. Nor do they need to be part of a movement designed to divide the US. Our divisions happen organically because of the way our society is set up.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I had to stop at Dylann Roof.

Roof was not a republican or even a conservative.

Roof burned the American flag. Show me one san conservative who burns the US flag.

Roof waved the confederate battle flag, a flag created by DEMOCRATS.

The KKK was a DEMOCRAT orginization.

Democrats USED to be Republicans.

The two parties SWITCHED. It's called the "Southern Strategy".

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

BS nobody switched.

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

Right. People should start realizing that kind of bull# is just that. Bull# coming from both sides.

Thankfully, the country is filled with hard working, good people who affiliate with either political ideology that share very important core values.

Its the few disagreements that become focused upon and ramped up into moutainous issues used as reason to do dumbass #. There is such a thing as compromise and that is the answer.
edit on 16-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

BS nobody switched.

Prove it.

Here, educate yourself

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Happened gradually after the Civil war... prior to the Civil War, Democrats were essentially Conservative and Republicans were fundamentally Liberal. Look it up... or pay more attention in History class.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That does not state that republicans became democrats and democrars became republicans as you claimed.

Try again.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I stated a fact.

There is going to be more violence.

Conservatives will be violent.

The media and fellow leftists will sh#t themselves.

And it'll continue.

Really?

Sounds like wishful thinking my man. Wouldn't recommend it.

No one wants that crap.

I don't want it.

But what I want doesn't matter a tinkers damn.

link   
a reply to: aethertek

He did what he did out of racial animus, not political. He didn't attack those guys because they voted wrong. He attacked them because of their race.

We've discussed this before. When you have two parties to vote for, racists will inevitably vote for someone. Hillary had her share of Klan endorsements too. Old Fred Phelps ran as a Democrat. Does that mean when he picketed homosexuals that it was a political thing? He was picketing them for their politics? No, and I think you're smart enough to know that. In fact, I think you're very glad to know that.

This is the same thing. He wasn't attacking them for not having the right politics.

This guy in Virginia shot those players because they had the wrong politics.

link   

That does not state that republicans became democrats and democrars became republicans as you claimed.

Try again.

What he meant was that Democrats used to be Conservative and Republicans used to be Liberal....

link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Happened gradually after the Civil war... prior to the Civil War, Democrats were essentially Conservative and Republicans were fundamentally Liberal. Look it up... or pay more attention in History class.

HE doesn't seem interested...

It shatters his PARADIGM or world view.

link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

You are the one sorely in need of a history education my friend.

Start by up looking up the Klanbake rally at the 1924 DNC convention.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, now you have to subdivide the ones who motivated by racism from the ones who were actually motivated by the victim's politics.

There is a difference you know.

Now you want to split hairs about whether right-wingers who are also racists were more motivated by the race of the victim or the victims politics?

Ugh!

Of course I appreciate the distinction. I grew up in a Republican home. My parents weren't a bit racist or homophobic or in anyway bigoted. They were small government fiscal conservatives and civil libertarians.

How about we just take all the violent extremists and put them in their own box and stop holding them up as purported prime examples, typifying even a substantial portion of any political body?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So the first klan was founded in 1865 in the south... unless everyone switched locations that would be the Democrats correct??

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join