It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Make America White Again" campaign billboard proudly erected in Tennessee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Why hasn't trump given him his own office on the White House yet???? What an ignorant moron! America is melting pot, apparently this guy has not heard!!!!

On my tablet can't link, the idiot took the billboard down already.....seriously he is a trump supporter.....just like I would expect. You wonder why so many do not like the right, they are BACKWARDS!!!!!!

edit on 16-6-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Uhm. I hate to break this news to this racist loon...

Ozzie and Harriet and Leave it to Beaver weren't documentaries.

edit on 16-6-2017 by icanteven because: fixed a typo

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And proudly removed.

Why did you neglect to emphasize that fact?
edit on 16-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Why hasn't trump given him his own office on the White House yet???? What an ignorant moron! America is melting pot, apparently this guy has not heard!!!!

On my tablet can't link, the idiot took the billboard down already.....seriously he is a trump supporter.....just like I would expect. You wonder why so many do not like the right, they are BACKWARDS!!!!!!

WAITING for Trump to denounce this GUY...

? ? ?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

Easy, Cowboy.

Sorry.

But it's been 48 hours and people want to blow it off like it's been a century ago and ancient history.

There's a truth to what I'm saying though.

If people don't like him, there is a process in place to get rid of him.

It's called an election. NOT assassination.

(and term limits)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

Easy, Cowboy.

Sorry.

But it's been 48 hours and people want to blow it off like it's been a century ago and ancient history.

There's a truth to what I'm saying though.

If people don't like him, there is a process in place to get rid of him.

It's called an election. NOT assassination.

(and term limits)

I wish!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Why would Trump need to denounce this idiot?

This racist moron is not a republican.

He is an independent like Bernie Sanders.

Will Bernie disavow?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
Quote jtma508: How long are you going suck the teat of that tragedy to push your politics?

Uuuuuh 48 hours is lengthy?

On topic, theres always one bad apple in a bunch. I finf it odd the billboard owners let them up in the 1st place, but I am igrorant of the process.
edit on 16-6-2017 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Left wants to go back to the same time, the early sixties, when a President got.... you know the Left's current violent fetish they infatuate publicly about daily, promote and wish for.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is where the 1st Amendment runs into confusion land for me. Just because you don't literally say "kill these people", words like "Make America White Again" is an incitement to violence.

There's no way around it! Because to make America "white" again... what's the plan? Vote all the minorities off the island? Nope. The only way to do this is violence.

That's why these pseudo-innocent messages are so infuriating. If you push them on it, they claim ignorance and say "free speech"! But inciting/threatening violence is not free speech. And since you push for something that can only be achieved through violence, what do you call that?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is where the 1st Amendment runs into confusion land for me. Just because you don't literally say "kill these people", words like "Make America White Again" is an incitement to violence.

There's no way around it! Because to make America "white" again... what's the plan? Vote all the minorities off the island? Nope. The only way to do this is violence.

That's why these pseudo-innocent messages are so infuriating. If you push them on it, they claim ignorance and say "free speech"! But inciting/threatening violence is not free speech. And since you push for something that can only be achieved through violence, what do you call that?

No it is a billboard to get people to go vote for a white guy that appeals to a nostalgic fairytale time that never existed, it is not a billboard to get people to go do violence. unless you call the act of voting violence.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

No it is a billboard to get people to go vote for a white guy that appeals to a nostalgic fairytale time that never existed, it is not a billboard to get people to go do violence. unless you call the act of voting violence.

You didn't get the memo?

Just being born white is an act of violence according to some of these idiots graduating from academia!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You didn't get the memo?

Just being born white is an act of violence according to some of these idiots graduating from academia!

Ya, imagine them coming out of college seeing one of these billboards, they may board themselves up in a safe space and never come out again, the real world is too scary.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So... how would you make America white again? His billboard claims that's the direction he wants to go. How is it done?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxitsTtimexX

The way I see it is he is either a racist or he is stupid..... I mean seriously how did he think people would take that message?

He could be both

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So... how would you make America white again? His billboard claims that's the direction he wants to go. How is it done?

According to academia the white man is evil! White privilege all the other anti white nonsense coming out of academia, are you actually surprised there wouldn't be a pushback sooner or later?

We have celebrations for every other race, yet anyone mentions anything white and the cultural Marxists go bat snip crazy! What goes around comes around! Equality does not EXCLUDE people it should embrace them!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
SSurely it would be "Make America Native again"?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

According to academia the white man is evil! White privilege all the other anti white nonsense coming out of academia, are you actually surprised there wouldn't be a pushback sooner or later?

We have celebrations for every other race, yet anyone mentions anything white and the cultural Marxists go bat snip crazy! What goes around comes around! Equality does not EXCLUDE people it should embrace them!

That has nothing to do with my question. The billboard didn't say "white pride" or "value white people again". It said "make America white again".

How do you do that?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

When was it white? You seem to think it was white at one time. Looks like his billboard appealed to your beliefs.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If you watch the video interview with him, he actually says he wants to go back to when white people were the supermajority (he mentions something like 85% of america was white back then) and he wants to return to that. Whether by deportation or violence, that falls under "Ethnic cleansing" in my book.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join