It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chainsmokers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Anyone like these songs?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ive seen them several times but last edcvegas 2016 they played to a crowd of like 70,000 or more. it was amazing.

im at edc now!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
ive seen them several times but last edcvegas 2016 they played to a crowd of like 70,000 or more. it was amazing.

im at edc now!

Their songs that aren't even on the radio are awesome to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I saw them live at Ilesoniq festival in Montreal a few years ago - I like a lot of their music but dislike the fact that they seem to be buddy-buddy with Alex Soros (George Soros' son) on Instagram. I've even tried commenting/writing them to ask why they support the Soros' family but of course never heard back

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I saw them live at Ilesoniq festival in Montreal a few years ago - I like a lot of their music but dislike the fact that they seem to be buddy-buddy with Alex Soros (George Soros' son) on Instagram. I've even tried commenting/writing them to ask why they support the Soros' family but of course never heard back

Interesting I did not know this.. Their music sounds.... 4D.... Hard to explain... Hits that note at times.. I wish I could explain.
edit on 16-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I like their older stuff better. My favorite song by them is Split which was a colab with Tiesto, but I think it was mostly Chainsmokers in the production and a little bit of Tiesto.

I wish they would get back to making some songs like this.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Anyone like this? Is a boyband but it sounds nice how they integrate the sounds.

ETA: it takes a lot for me to post this....... Ego wise.... I don't care, I like it.
edit on 16-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I'm into it. And I'm a classically trained musician so I'm extra ashamed
Wish it wasn't as autotuned as it is, though. They sound in the right key signature regardless - they probably don't even need it!

top topics

join